X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    I guarantee I wont be taking any videos or pics during the New Orleans show...
    Maybe Elvis' vids would be too shaky..

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
      Yeah the crowd just wasn't into it. the douche next to me sat down the entire show and kept telling me how VH would be better without Dave, that all he does is scream into the mic and is not funny.
      Ugh. So why the hell was he at the show??? Shouldn't he have gone to some IHOP or Chuck E. Cheese to see Chickenfoot?

Comment

• Jetstream
        Foot Soldier
        • Dec 2011

Some of the high notes by Dave on Dance the Night Away and Everybody Wants Some where really really good. Clear and spot on. Dave is really in a grove now and he is kicking around like there is no tomorrow. The whole band is on a roll!
        I got lost in the...

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

You are just worried you will upload the wrong video from your camera "newlywed"
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

I will be... I'm even scoping out new cameras to do so. Any ideas anyone? Of course I don't want to spend a grand or anything. Currently I have a VADO HD but it's out of date now and the zoom isn't great.
            I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

An iphone takes great video...

Just need a goog external mic to get good audio...

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I am hoping for one of two things.

1. The band breaks up before they get to New Orleans.
                2. New Orleans gets hit by another hurricane before the tour gets there, and this time the shithole becomes a big coral reef.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Oh yeah ??

Take this !!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                    I am hoping for one of two things.

1. The band breaks up before they get to New Orleans.
                    2. New Orleans gets hit by another hurricane before the tour gets there, and this time the shithole becomes a big coral reef.
                    The only downside to option #2 is the destruction of oyster/seafood harvesting. Sweet, tap-dancing Jesus friend, have you never tasted an oyster Po' Boy?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                      I will be... I'm even scoping out new cameras to do so. Any ideas anyone? Of course I don't want to spend a grand or anything. Currently I have a VADO HD but it's out of date now and the zoom isn't great.

You might think about doing this. Go to Walmart, BestBuy or Staples and buy a nice digital camera for $300 or so a day or 2 before the show. Record all you want, put on your pc the next day then take the camera back and get a refund. It's not the most noble thing to do.....but as long as you don't fuck the camera up screw em. Just tell them you found one elsewhere that fits your needs better.

It's not like you would be returning panties or anything.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
                        A fuck up or two is not the same as struggling. Eddie 04. Thats struggling to me.

Luckily Eddie doesn't remember any of it.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          The only downside to option #2 is the destruction of oyster/seafood harvesting. Sweet, tap-dancing Jesus friend, have you never tasted an oyster Po' Boy?

I am hoping with new coral reef system, and all the dead carcasses the sea creatures will be feeding on, the oyster/seafood harvesting will actually improve.

No, I have never tried the oyster po boy, but if I am ever forced to go to New Orleans again, I will make sure I get one.

Comment

• SNIPER
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                            Luckily Eddie doesn't remember any of it.
                            I hope not. ...Eddie mouthed off to me at a 04 soundcheck.

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

To be honest, I almost walked out after that and did not look at Ed the same for a few years. My childhood idol had all seemed like a waste of time.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                I am hoping with new coral reef system, and all the dead carcasses the sea creatures will be feeding on, the oyster/seafood harvesting will actually improve.

No, I have never tried the oyster po boy, but if I am ever forced to go to New Orleans again, I will make sure I get one.
                                I reccomend the soft shell crab po boy...

Comment

Working...