Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

What We Are Not Seeing Are Any,YouFuckingTubes.
    Last edited by Dan; 02-25-2012, 03:28 AM. Reason: I Been Drinking
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Maybe Dave and Wolf showed up late to the plane all showered up with a box of thick Crust Chicago Style Pizza in hand.
      Last edited by SNIPER; 02-25-2012, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Maybe aliens stole Dave's headset...

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dan
          What We Are Not Seeing Are Any,YouFuckingTubes.
          I know, Damn, I am checking every 2 minutes.

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Maybe aliens stole Dave's headset...
            If they were playing San Diego that would be possible.

Comment

• SNIPER
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                Maybe there's some behind the scenes drama that we're not seeing...
                why are you constantly gloating and deathriding every mis-step on this tour?

here we are, given a brand new kickass album and a rebirth of the mighty =VH= (literally),
                and all you do is sit there and niggle and bag them at every opportunity?

i just don't get it. there's a perfectly good stryper website.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                  Sniper
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia

here we are, given a brand new kickass album and a rebirth of the mighty =VH= (literally),

Yea, there's no drama. From what i'm reading from those that were at the show is that, Dave was just having mic issues. Can't blame the guy for getting pissed off a bit. I can only assume that, for him, he has a certain thing he wants to do on this tour which includes the headset and the floor, and it not going perfect, would cause what happened tonight.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Lance ‏ @nortipper
                    If I'm talkin' to a babe, and she says she isn't into Van Halen? I give her the thumbs down and walk away. That's just a personal rule.
                    Makes me think of when I went to see Iron Maiden at LAMOUR in Brooklyn in 1988 doing a secret show under Charlotte and the Harlots, and this hottie was working her way through the jam packed crowd, making guys into suckers and I could see how obvious her game was, and believe me she was hot. Well I was up against the stage for four hours for Maiden and she taps me on the back and asks if she could stand next to me where I was right in front of the stage. I look to my friends, and turn back to her and I say, "No Pussy comes before Maiden!!!!" and we laugh........sometimes you have to have priorities.........and she is shocked and pretends to see someone she knows off to the side....

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                      I don't want to be a sentimental asshole, and if you REALLY must move this, go ahead...

...but when I watched Eddie kick into GIRL GONE BAD tonight in Chicago and saw Dave singing like a madman...

...it was truly full circle for me. Seeing the band play GIRL GONE BAD...I remember back in the early 90's listening to this song and thinking, "They need to play this joint with Dave again someday." I never thought I would hear Dave sing GIRL GONE BAD with Eddie at his side.

My baby is almost here. My wife and my best friend were at my side. My wife is 7 months and danced with me to DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY. And this night was one of the greatest of my life.

Long live Dave. Long live fucking Van Halen.

Yo RIKK, I am very happy for you man!! Cheers!!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ashstralia

Boy, if that's not reading something into nothing...

Hey, your momma says what ??

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

go the mighty =VH=!!!

haters, fakers, idiots and dweebs be damned to eternal mediocrity.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                            Makes me think of when I went to see Iron Maiden at LAMOUR in Brooklyn in 1988 doing a secret show under Charlotte and the Harlots, and this hottie was working her way through the jam packed crowd, making guys into suckers and I could see how obvious her game was, and believe me she was hot. Well I was up against the stage for four hours for Maiden and she taps me on the back and asks if she could stand next to me where I was right in front of the stage. I look to my friends, and turn back to her and I say, "No Pussy comes before Maiden!!!!" and we laugh........sometimes you have to have priorities.........and she is shocked and pretends to see someone she knows off to the side....
                            Dude...that says it all. I woulda done the same fucking thing.

Comment

• Carmine
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

For those of you that remember my friend "Wrigleyvillebabe"...she was at the show last night. I got a text from her around 8:30 that said "Backstage Pass for Momma...Fuck Yeah"! with the attached picture of the pass...

I have not heard from her since...lmao...I'll keep ya posted...or better yet....I'll see if I can get her to post!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

as is.

Comment

Working...