X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jagermeister
    Anyone know if that RLbayers dude ever posted his bootleg? I sent him a PM but the dick head didn't respond.
    The whole show is up at his site and on youtube...

I'd post it but I'm a whiny bitch....

Comment

• philouze
      Banned
      • Mar 2004

Just listened to HAIL and DTNA. They're fuckin GREAT.
      We've been waiting for 30 years to hear HAIL live. What the fuck is your problem ?
      DTNA is awesome, I like when my favorite bands take chances. Dave did, and it sounds good to me.

Stay frosty, motherfuckers !

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Acceptance is the first step in recovery
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by philouze
          Just listened to HAIL and DTNA. They're fuckin GREAT.
          We've been waiting for 30 years to hear HAIL live. What the fuck is your problem ?
          DTNA is awesome, I like when my favorite bands take chances. Dave did, and it sounds good to me.

Stay frosty, motherfuckers !
          x's 2
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

The whole show is up at his site and on youtube...

I want it on a DVD though.

Comment

• TJMKID
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
              i hear theyre gonna get rid of that catwalk, they may as well, they dont use it

Initially I wanted them to remove it since it was only being used for one song....

But now that HAIL is back in the lineup......I say Dave and Eddie use the "hockey-stick" during the solo of HAIL.....just like the '81 Oakland clip......gets people stoked as hell

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Whiny bitch

Comment

• mewisemagic
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                  Exactly, being there is totally different than a camera phone YouTube video.

The people around me and my buddy..... who's been a fan of VH as long as I have been.....has seen them on the '84 tour, were all praising Dave's vocals.

I was blown away by his voice this time......

He hit some clunkers, as I said in the Palace thread, but overall he nailed it....he was sustaining notes and hitting things that were beyond belief.

What truly amazes me about the whiners here is they have forgotten or blocked out Dave's performances in the past or the fact that Dave has never, was never a pitch perfect vocalist. On record or live. Which I have also stated ad nauseam.

I just wonder what mythical shows they're watching or what albums they have.
                  Most folks that didnt get to see them in concert in 1984 or before just arent going to get IT.

I saw them in 81,82 and twice in 84 and each time Roth was off rhythm at times,off key at times,missed lyrics etc,etc

Same goes for the solo years...Why is this all of a sudden something new?

His voice (at times) isnt what it once was,but in his own words "Its the smile and the style that lasts" ....and "THAT" is what keeps me coming back!

Some of you people need to lay off the "American Idol" and realize these guys are approaching their 60s and that you yourself probably arent

what you were 28 years ago...
                  Last edited by mewisemagic; 02-23-2012, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                    Sniper
                    • Apr 2004

The band is tight and Dave is singing and performing his ass off. Sometimes it's all great and sometimes it's a little off. VH is live and in your face and that's all that matters.

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by mewisemagic
                      Most folks that didnt get to see them in concert in 1984 or before just arent going to get IT.

I saw them in 81,82 and twice in 84 and each time Roth was off rhythm at times,off key at times,missed lyrics etc,etc

Same goes for the solo years...Why is this all of a sudden something new?

His voice (at times) isnt what it once was,but in his own words "Its the smile and the style that lasts" ....and "THAT" is what keeps me coming back!

Some of you people need to lay off the "American Idol" and realize these guys are approaching their 60s and that you yourself probably arent

what you were 28 years ago...
                      I just want to have the live boots these guys are basing their shit off of.......damn those must of been some killer shows I've never heard of

I'm out of thanks....so

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by kwame k
                        I just want to have the live boots these guys are basing their shit off of.......damn those must of been some killer shows I've never heard of

I'm out of thanks....so
                        I agree. But Dave was great last tour. Ed was off and Wolf was out of place. To young. And thats probably why we didn't get a dvd or live cd. I hope Dave isn't the reason this time !! I think he sounds fine but there are some cringe moments for me. The nice Louisville footage he sounds good on most of it. Time will tell. I am already sick of the dance floor. I won't bring up the headset. I think Dave needs a couple floor monitors in front of him. Fuck those ear pieces.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by TJMKID
                          Initially I wanted them to remove it since it was only being used for one song....

But now that HAIL is back in the lineup......I say Dave and Eddie use the "hockey-stick" during the solo of HAIL.....just like the '81 Oakland clip......gets people stoked as hell
                          Yea but I want the (the marching band) Whistle back more.....tweet tweet tweet.....dun dun dun da dun dah...
                          Last edited by SunisinuS; 02-23-2012, 04:46 PM.
                          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Go to Funk It and email the guy...

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Go to Funk It and email the guy...
                              I'll wait and see if he posts it. I hope he doesn't do it at Dime though.

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                                I agree. But Dave was great last tour. Ed was off and Wolf was out of place. To young. And thats probably why we didn't get a dvd or live cd. I hope Dave isn't the reason this time !! I think he sounds fine but there are some cringe moments for me. The nice Louisville footage he sounds good on most of it. Time will tell. I am already sick of the dance floor. I won't bring up the headset. I think Dave needs a couple floor monitors in front of him. Fuck those ear pieces.
                                The fact is most Live albums are doctored up in a studio before being released so as long as the footage is clear they could do the Industry Standard thing and you'd have your DVD, sorta live!

Comment

Working...