The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

59- Kwame K - I've always liked this dude. Probably one of the best posters around in the late 2000's...

58- TMJKID - Great poster from the RA, he had me in his signature for a year straight after Cafe Wha? He's one of the best posters and an a big DLR fan. I couldn't give him enough praise.

57- Ashstralia - One of the "Sir WARF" posse that probably no longer calls SIR WARF. We had some great times posting in the shoutbox... The Bright Eye board troll was classic. Good times. His mate Barney G is just as cool.

56- Vandeleur - I don't know if he likes me or hates me... I still think he is one of the better posters over there!

55- South Texas Rocker - The mighty STR and mod from the slawterhouse days.

54- ThatArtGuy - One of the original RA webmasters. He's not a very big poster, but when he does post it's always a nice read.

53- Mezro - I never really got along with this guy. In hindsight maybe he wasn't as bad as we made him out to be.... he did make some funny posts including the EPIC.... Dave's receeding hairline destroyed Skyscraper.

52- Katydid - The psycho Christian was always entertaining. It was these oddball personalities that made the RA so great back in the day.

51- DavidLeeNatra - One of the best posters at the RA.

50- Jesterstar - The dude was seriously entertaining. His music CD was surreal horrible. This is a top 5 troll. The death pranks... the webmaster pranks... A star has risen!

49- Zing! - I love chatting DLR with this dude. You'll find him in the main and songs section. I get excited reading his posts.... what an awesome fan!

48- PETE'S BROTHER - The solo rider at the RA, is always shooting down envy_me. Stays Neutral in all the wars.

47- VAiN - He's a loyal DLR fan from South Florida like myself. Disappeared during the recent wars.

46- SoCalChelle - The hitler mod from the Pleasure Dome haha... jk she's a cool chick.

45- Sweet Irony - Aka Jay's Spokesperson. She doesn't post as much anymore but it's always a pleasure to have her around!

44- Igosplut - Great Poster. Who knows what kind of hell he is raising in Cape Cod!

43- Ace Diamond - Very Entertaining. I love watching his videos and listening to his tunes!

42- knuckleboner - Old school members. He's had the same avatar for 13 years! haha

41- Brownsound1 - The MIA webmaster was a key player for the Roth Army in it's early stages.

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

40- diamondsgirl - She's been everywhere the slawterhouse, the army, the dome, now she's over here. She's old school with class!

39- Light Em Up - She's relatively new to the VH community... we love her style over here. Welcome aboard!

38- Matt White - Roth Army mod from the mid 2000's and up. I respect him. He's never taken any sides when it came to my recent battles.

37- Golden Awe - Roth Army old school, you gotta respect that. I'm sure he misses the glory days...

36- SNIPER - Anyone who gets banned for posting their cock and attacking LardMachine/envy gets my vote!

35- Cadaverdog - They called him sockfucker and treated him like shit at the RA... it turns out he is a really nice guy and loyal. Beware of the c-dog motherfuckers!!!

34- Joe Thunder - One of the greatest trolls of all time.

33- loons - One of the greatest posters ever. He's got his own unique posting style... wella wella well.... EUAS, BITCHES!!!

32- Chefcraig - He's always been cool with me in my book.

31- Full Bug - The motherfucker keeps giving people my eminem photos... bastard.... he's legendary anyways...

30- Fab Shadow - The greatest troll in internet history.... although envy_me is putting up serious numbers against her.... they are just fooled by her I suppose... or maybe she is cybering with staff and they can't ban her... who knows... anyways... Fab Shadow is at #30 .... don't buy any dog cookies from her!

29- Angel - The star of gunderson... always ready to lay the smack down. She doesn't take sides, she tells the truth!

28- Momshell - The best of the new school posters. We love ya momshell!

27- The Riddler - The best poster at hitchworld. His trolls were legendary!

26- Guitar Shark - Aka Mattlock , always enjoy reading his posts. One of the pleasure Dome old school mods I respect.

25- Cato - The bootleg god, and one of the best posters/mods at the Roth Army.

24- Big Trouble 77'/Little Texan - One of the original 25 EUAS members. He's the heir to the popgear throne of flappo. When all the old school members were being fired and disrespected he came with us. The videos of Lard and jhale are legendary. Little Texan rules!!!

23- Terry - Probably the most consistant posters at the RA over the past 13 years. I don't think I've ever read a post from him that I disliked.

22-Nitro Express/Higgins -I'm grateful he's posting over here. He's an asset to our team!

21- Dave's Bitch - The starchild rules! She's come along way from her early days of posting. I appreciate having her as a mod and staying loyal to me after all these years.

20- Les Funk - Awesome poster. He came over with us to the GOAT I had a great time having late night conversations with him concerning the goat site. Even though it was a failure!

19- ELVIS - I dont give a fuck what people say about him... he's been at the army for ages. He owns people in the front line, I think personally he's just trolling them... but who knows... ELVIS is old school and I respect him.

18- conmee - The Icon.... nuff said.... every post he makes is EPIC and hysterical!

17- Zahzoo - Zahzoo rules... I think we had a beef 10 years ago... I don't even remember. He's one of the best posters in internet history!

16- Panamark - He's been around since the beginning and I've always respected him.

15- Philouze - We've been through a lot the past 6 months, but he's stuck with me... His musical knowledge is extensive... his popgears are hysterical... let's give it up for the noog man!!!

14- Max - I went to Cafe Wha? on his birthday and I dedicated that show to him. I miss the dude posting almost everyday.

13- Va Beach - He sent me to Cafe Wha? and he's an original EUAS member. We modded fan introduction when the army opened it's doors. I don't wish to make any further comments about him or the current state of the RA... I've known him for 13 years.... I think he deserves respect for at least trying to run the army when most of the staff was missing.

12- AlinChainz - One of my best friends from the RA... we modded the sports forum a few years together and talked on a daily basis. I ended up quitting the RA after he passed away because it wasn't the same anymore without him. This was a very tough loss for myself considering he was a person I never met in real life.

11- Brett - The emperor of the vhlinks, everyone got their start from there.... then we all moved to the army.

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

10- Warham - Always a great poster. He came through for us here at the DLRF to help us get our message board and site started. Warham rules!

9- Immapus Sylicker - The funniest poster in internet history.... maybe even funnier than hitch in his prime.

8- FORD - The best poster over at the RA.... and he's been around for what seems like an eternity. I even posted at his crappy FORD country site.... FORD is a good guy in my book!

7- DONNIEP - My best friend from the army.... nice guy... he's hooked up the entire message at the RA with countless DVD's.... I could go on and on... but i'm too tired from typing this list haha!!!

6- Seshmeister - Old school member... Well respected... I think he was slightly funnier during his alcohol binges... I think I said that the last list I made? Oh well... he deserves to be up here.... Von Halen tells me he talked to you on the phone and can't understand a fucking word you say!

5- Von Halen - The leader of the DDLR.com , and I've been friends with him for years.... if he doesn't post pictures of his Van Halen dune buggy soon I am gonna throw him off this list...

4- flappo - He's a fucking legend. End of story!

3- hitch1969 - Don't fuck around with #2.... this is the legend of all legends... he's the Ric Flair of posters... the David Lee Roth of all message boards.... he disappeared... but his legacy will always remain...

2- Pojo Risin - I had him at #1 last time, when he was running the site before Va Beach stepped up. Pojo is a legendary poster and is never afraid to let you know his take on situations. Pojo Risin' is the Roth Army and he's the only person I think who could restore it back to it's original glory.

1-Sarge - Sarge started it all. I'm gonna leave things like that. There would be no Van Halen/DLR community without him. End of story!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

WARF - what the heck do you mean I don't respond to you? I admit I was pissed after you dumped me for Envy, but I'm over it now.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Awe WARF sweetie...I made 29 this time! I'm honoured. First time around (way back when the dinosaurs roamed), all I got was an honourable mention for hunting down Annie Kuzma... I love ya baby...and that's the truth! :p

Damn, there's some fine names in that list. I'm in great company. Thank you.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• vaijuju
              Sniper
              • Jan 2008

90- Lou - What a piece of shit... he's on my list... cuz he's the only person to be fired more times than me lol... He's the only guy I ever met... that nobody likes... and the oldest person on the board to not lose his virginity... what a prick... this douchebag will be forver immortalized here.... fucking cunt! I still have your "OU812 IS A GREAT ALBUM" THREAD saved.... you pussy!

Is the same Lou who gave us a lot off great VH' recording in 2007, 2008 and 2012 ?
              http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

#91???

Honored I made the list....but I think based solely on my Halloween 1991 picture in moms Hallmark store I should at least be bumped up to #90 1/2.

"Gimme a bottle of anything, and a black Santa Claus ornament.....TO GO!!!"

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• tod
                  Roadie
                  • Mar 2004

I had to read the list with Casey Kasem's voice.

Originally posted by Warham
                  It's an amazing list.

Some great internet history in those 100 names going way back.

Comment

• ashstralia
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Feb 2004

''" 57- Ashstralia - One of the "Sir WARF" posse that probably no longer calls SIR WARF. We had some great times posting in the shoutbox... The Bright Eye board troll was classic. Good times. His mate Barney G is just as cool. ""

dude, you shall remain sir warf by dint of the once in a lifetime golden ring you were gifted. i'm aware of your history, and cvh dlr love. that's why we're all here, right?

any normal human would be expected to react in an emotional way. i know i would have, if exposed to such a momentous life altering event.

there were a few others in similar situations who didn't then carry on like absolute pillocks, though.
                    you've actually got my phone #.

as for barney, an inspirational finer example of humanity doesn't exist for anyone who knows him.
                    proud to be his brother/helper monkey

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I like how WARF remembers so much about everyone...

Has Ally posted this year ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Or the Riddler ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Hey, you forgot Dickforbrains and jfail...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I could ask why the guy that has been running the site for the last 7 years is only at 13 or why the top 5 have barely posted during that period but I think I'll concentrate on the core message that I'm still not drinking enough...

Actually I am it's just these days I'm usually not online at the time...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Or the Riddler ??
                              The Riddler was a Hitchworld phenomenon and didn't really post on the VH message boards.

It's frightening how long it's been since he was doing his great stuff, maybe 10 years?

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

That's what I was thinking...

2001-03 ??

Comment

Working...