The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
    Not an insult...but if it's so great over there...what are you all doing here?
    posting as well
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      posting as well
      Yeah, after saying how bad the site sucks and crying about being demodded.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Yeah, after saying how bad the site sucks and crying about being demodded.
        they aren't today...let it flow
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
          I just talked to Von Halen and Catfish.... what a bunch of great memories from ddlr.com , it was such a great place for so many DLR fans, and it wasn't heavily moderated... photoshops ran amok... it was a lunatic asylum!
          You talked to Wooda? Cool, whatever happened to him?
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Hey, Va Beach is still in the top 20, I didn't even make the top 100
            At least you got that much right.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Look at the Shoutbox, this place really seems to come to life when me and you log in....
              we do just fine without you to.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                we do just fine without you to.
                too or two

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  'For' not 'from'?

Are you trying to tell us something?
                  HAHAHAHAHAHA... you got me you Scottish Bastard!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

And wherever I go the party comes with me!

The best thing I like about www.davidleerothfans.com is all the women we have over there!

It's always been about the BEACH, the MUSIC, and the WOMEN to David Lee Roth...

The goal is to have a place where everyone can sit down and have a beer, talk Van Halen... It's about attitude...

Dave doesn't fucking care about gun control... or people chasing each other around and fighting each other...

Dave said it best from the stage in the 2012 tour, "We got the hottest girls in the planet, and all you can fucking think about is FIGHTING?!?!"
                    You mean the site you had to start because you couldn't stop posting personal info and cock pics. I'm sure everybody will be in a hurry to be subjected to the risk of their personal info being spread around the internet and to see the world's largest collection of cock pics. Sprinkle in some full blown racism and it's a hell of a time.

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                      You talked to Wooda? Cool, whatever happened to him?
                      I haven't talked to wooda, I haven't seen him since the site closed.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

who was 76 on the list?

Comment

• Momshell
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

I like both sites.
                          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

Let the good times roll...

My game is better than ever....

Winners... they come and go....

WARF... HE'S FOREVER!!!!!

Game is better then ever? By being a drunken whack job 95% of the time? Get therapy.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Trying to get some members for the wanna be Army site.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                                You mean the site you had to start because you couldn't stop posting personal info and cock pics. I'm sure everybody will be in a hurry to be subjected to the risk of their personal info being spread around the internet and to see the world's largest collection of cock pics. Sprinkle in some full blown racism and it's a hell of a time.
                                Not taking sides here, but isn't it slightly disingenuous to characterize photos/videos that were already posted in a public domain (facebook, youtube) as being "private"? Now, altering the photos in certain ways was perhaps beyond the call of duty.

Are you really at risk of having your personal info spread all around the internet?

Comment

Working...