The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I

Actually I am it's just these days I'm usually not online at the time...
    Why waste good drink on a senseless argument ??

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by WARF
      I updated my top 100 for the year 2013...

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Who wouldn't wanna spend their saturday night making a list
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Momshell
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

WARF...thanks for the great read. Although I'm a relative newbie on this list, I've followed the sites for many years and it was a nice stroll down memory lane. I'm honored to be in the company of those who have come before me to make the army a great place. I appreciate the work you put into this and I'm amazed at your memory
          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            I could ask why the guy that has been running the site for the last 7 years is only at 13 or why the top 5 have barely posted during that period but I think I'll concentrate on the core message that I'm still not drinking enough...

Actually I am it's just these days I'm usually not online at the time...
            Hey, Va Beach is still in the top 20, I didn't even make the top 100

Are you still even drinking Sesh? Or did you mellow out a little over the years? Back during the hitchworld years I remember chatting with you on aol and trolling fat people for shits and giggles???

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
              ''" 57- Ashstralia - One of the "Sir WARF" posse that probably no longer calls SIR WARF. We had some great times posting in the shoutbox... The Bright Eye board troll was classic. Good times. His mate Barney G is just as cool. ""

dude, you shall remain sir warf by dint of the once in a lifetime golden ring you were gifted. i'm aware of your history, and cvh dlr love. that's why we're all here, right?

any normal human would be expected to react in an emotional way. i know i would have, if exposed to such a momentous life altering event.

there were a few others in similar situations who didn't then carry on like absolute pillocks, though.
              you've actually got my phone #.

as for barney, an inspirational finer example of humanity doesn't exist for anyone who knows him.
              proud to be his brother/helper monkey
              Did you guys see Van Halen at the Stone Festival? I wanna read your full review! I actually just learned recently that the Stone Music Festival was named after a cult classic from the 70's. I was never aware of this...

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I haven't been around here in a while, this is a super rare version of secrets I wanted everyone to listen to...

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                  I haven't been around here in a while, this is a super rare version of secrets I wanted everyone to listen to...
                  Then you should have posted it here in the first place...
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                    Then you should have posted it here in the first place...
                    Secrets is my favorite Van Halen song. I never knew this synth version existed. Have you heard it before?

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

The original Eat Us And Smile thread from May 2000 in it's entirety.... Click Below...

Eat Us And Smile

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Nothing personal brother, and as I'm honestly flattered to be included on the tally, at the same time, any list commemorating a collection of all-time Roth-site posters that doesn't include the dearly departed MAX, Blondgirl777 or Al in the top 5 pretty much misses the point for me.

These were the folks that were the life blood of sites like this, not folks like you and me that are still kicking around, grousing about the good old days. They died young, without having the opportunity to grow old gracelessly like you and I have.

I can not have a single day go by without thinking of these people. They mean more to me than David Lee Roth, some crummy video clips and dubious audio tracks combined. And I'd be more than willing to offer up a lung, a testicle and a kidney to have any of them still alive and kicking once more, compared to paying a mere $89.95 American to ever see Van Halen again.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          These were the folks that were the life blood of sites like this, not folks like you that are still kicking around, bringing up old threads for the 50th time.
                          Fixed.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            Hey, you forgot Dickforbrains and jfail...
                            I wasn't forgotten, El-Dickonthebrain...

WARF was drunk when he did this list, again. I do appreciate him taking me out of it after meekly mentioning me initially after being bitter over losing the Sheep Pen vs. EUAS/Diamond Mafia war with a complete lack of game. But the gay little comments chock full of bitterness are what are really hysterical - like still being bitter he didn't get the e-girl by claiming a certain someone is a troll on Fab's level which is just even more hysterical. It's also quite funny that there are about a weeks worth of Rothchats posts in this thread, so he's really blowing his wad on this one. I'm glad Diaper-penis, a retarded Van Hagar fan that was in the Sheep Pen, is now celebrated as being a top poster even though we thought he was too stupid and boring to even troll at the time...

Originally posted by RIKK
                            Sniper - DIAPER
                            (not very interesting...just a retard)

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              Nothing personal brother, and as I'm honestly flattered to be included on the tally, at the same time, any list commemorating a collection of all-time Roth-site posters that doesn't include the dearly departed MAX, Blondgirl777 or Al in the top 5 pretty much misses the point for me.

These were the folks that were the life blood of sites like this, not folks like you and me that are still kicking around, grousing about the good old days. They died young, without having the opportunity to grow old gracelessly like you and I have.

I can not have a single day go by without thinking of these people. They mean more to me than David Lee Roth, some crummy video clips and dubious audio tracks combined. And I'd be more than willing to offer up a lung, a testicle and a kidney to have any of them still alive and kicking once more, compared to paying a mere $89.95 American to ever see Van Halen again.
                              I didn't even know about Blondgirl77 , I think she should be included in the list. The scary thing about making these sorts of lists is not knowing who is alive or dead. There are lots of people I question from my original list if they are still alive. These are members like Cathedral who disappeared before the age of social networking. Original EUAS members like Spanish Doctor, jetm etc etc.. where did these people go?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

This is gonna go well .

Comment

Working...