The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    It's just the fucking internet. Get over it already.
    Sage advice from a guy who keeps stoking a flame war with members here while simultaneously giving gentle testicle massages to the folks "over there."

I have nothing to "get over." I was merely surprised by what I perceived as a sudden and venomous turn of events around here.
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Zing!
      Veteran
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
      I was merely surprised by what I perceived as a sudden and venomous turn of events around here.
      Or what we like to call around here: down-time between albums and tours.
      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

"Not that I ever believed Dave was down for that kind of shit. But that's what they said" "They kept saying the spirit of Roth dictates that we treat you like shit if we don't like you." Who exactly is this "they" you speak of Mr. Dog? Look, I understand and agree with the whole "this ain't the girl scouts" angle, but just look what it's turned into. It's a big ugly two-headed fucking monster. Sure, there are folks on both sides of the field (remember when we were all on one side?) that want to keep the peace and simply promote that there are now two great places to hang, but make no mistake, it won't last like that for very long. You can tell me that the other site wasn't developed out of divisiveness. I'm not buying it. The 'either you're with us, or against us' mind set is popping it's ugly head and that is the unfortunate truth.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
          The 'either you're with us, or against us' mind set is popping it's ugly head and that is the unfortunate truth.
          They'll just call it, "A Different Kind of Truth" because they're that kind of clever....
          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Zing!
            Or what we like to call around here: down-time between albums and tours.
            I hear ya...

But we're in a period of relatively "active" VH doings...so I don't think this qualifies.

Besides, what's going on now seems to go well beyond the restless sniping that accompanies the slow times 'round here...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

They'll just call it, "A Different Kind of Truth" because they're that kind of clever....
              ADKOT means bullshit...

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Anybody notice WARF's sig over on his new site?

Calls himself "DDLF Webmaster."

But shouldn't it be DLRF Webmaster, if it's supposed to represent the initials of the site?

Hmmmmm...........

Comment

• Zing!
                  Veteran
                  • Oct 2011

what's going on now seems to go well beyond the restless sniping that accompanies the slow times 'round here...
                  I agree. I'm just sitting back with a cold one and watching the ignorance spew forth. The Army has apparently turned into the Bravo Channel.
                  My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Me and the Roth Army shed a tear, and just like any other band we said we're havin' a career difference, a musical difference and we're gonna go our own ways...

I gave Va Beach a hug and we split.... and two weeks later in the Rolling Stone i'm reading what an asshole I am, and that poor little LardMachine said he was forced to spend the last 9 years at the Roth Army, living a lie... like the fucking national enquirer...and here comes his wife envy me to back him up, you know?!?!

It's goes on and on and on.....

So I keep quiet for about 6 or 7 months, and I keep reading posts "WARF tried to marry envy!" "WARF is a GOATFUCKER!" again , again and again...

I still don't think it's necessary to make a comparison... I don't think you have to make a choice... but the CLIQUE demands it, The CLIQUE is demanding for whatever bizarre retarded reason for the audience to make a choice... you either have to love us or hate him.... or vice versa....they demand it... THEY DEMAND IT....

Well... I'll rise to the challenge....

If we have to make a comparison then fine....

I'll eat you for breakfast, pal....

I'll eat you and smile....

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      So you're commenting on something you got second hand because you're scared you'll catch the cooties there? Man up, worst thing that might happen is you'll get a little butt hurt over the comments about what a douche bag you are but you already knew that because you're full of shit and you lurk over there like a pedophile looking through the fence at the elementary school.
                      You mean some bitter former mods and members don't like me? Oh no! If you don't know the whole story cunt-dog stay out of it. Why is it every time warf gets his vagina hurt he sends some retarded asshole over here to stick up for him?

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                        I wish everyone well over there and over here, but FFS, can the negativity that the real DLR would NEVER aligh himself with, please fucking stop?
                        I hear that...

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF

What the fuck's wrong with you ??

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by WARF
                            Me and the Roth Army shed a tear, and just like any other band we said we're havin' a career difference, a musical difference and we're gonna go our own ways...

I gave Va Beach a hug and we split.... and two weeks later in the Rolling Stone i'm reading what an asshole I am, and that poor little LardMachine said he was forced to spend the last 9 years at the Roth Army, living a lie... like the fucking national enquirer...and here comes his wife envy me to back him up, you know?!?!

It's goes on and on and on.....

So I keep quiet for about 6 or 7 months, and I keep reading posts "WARF tried to marry envy!" "WARF is a GOATFUCKER!" again , again and again...

I still don't think it's necessary to make a comparison... I don't think you have to make a choice... but the CLIQUE demands it, The CLIQUE is demanding for whatever bizarre retarded reason for the audience to make a choice... you either have to love us or hate him.... or vice versa....they demand it... THEY DEMAND IT....

Well... I'll rise to the challenge....

If we have to make a comparison then fine....

Dry up you drunken moron. Nobody gives a fuck about your latest butt hurt meltdown.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              What the fuck's wrong with you ??
                              Don't go there Elvis, we will be here all day.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

I don't know the particulars, but it looks like a disgruntled segment of the Army took off and started doing their own thing? Does that sum it up?
                                I dunno, but fuck 'em...

Make me a main mod again and they won't be back...

Comment

Working...