The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by flappo
    and you're a two bit bar tender who got kicked out of every band he's been in
    Actually, that's not true, man....and you know it.

But I know you need to troll, so okay......

I've never been kicked out of ANY band, and I'm in fact a SECOND _RATE bartender

Jay has worked, and is working in the music industry, unlike ANY one of your gang....so STFU.

If you want to slag his chops.....which I dare you to do....then post YOUR playing, and leave his "race" out of it.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      I thought it was 49 members and 48 mods? (because they wouldn't mod )
      Shit.....I always did suck at the math

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Actually, that's not true, man....and you know it.

But I know you need to troll, so okay......

I've never been kicked out of ANY band, and I'm in fact a SECOND _RATE bartender

Jay has worked, and is working in the music industry, unlike ANY one of your gang....so STFU.

If you want to slag his chops.....which I dare you to do....then post YOUR playing, and leave his "race" out of it.
        demoing guitars/amps isn't the same as a musical career

he's basically a glorified shop assistant

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Not true.....

He's recorded some good shit. Built some incredible guitars and basses....

Plus he has toured as a tech for some pretty big names.

Dude, seriously.....I get that you want to bash and troll.....but Jay is seriously GOOD people with seriously GOOD chops and cred in the industry......

Fuck if I really care if you believe me or not. Maybe if joe rogaine liked him you'd get a hard on.

But compared to your little buddy Brian???......Jay is fucking BRIAN MAY.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

And what do you and Brian do?

Tell us all how big and cool you are.......

Comment

• flappo
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

i own millions and millions of pounds worth of property in the most expensive part of london , which i inherited from my grandparents

so basically i rent it all out and live off the proceeds , shops , flats etc

no mortgage , nothing , don't owe one penny

it's a blast , lol

Comment

• flappo
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Not true.....

He's recorded some good shit. Built some incredible guitars and basses....

Plus he has toured as a tech for some pretty big names.

Dude, seriously.....I get that you want to bash and troll.....but Jay is seriously GOOD people with seriously GOOD chops and cred in the industry......

Fuck if I really care if you believe me or not. Maybe if joe rogaine liked him you'd get a hard on.

But compared to your little buddy Brian???......Jay is fucking BRIAN MAY.
                i don't really care , i just type this crap as i go along

tbh i don't have any malice - it just amuses me

Comment

• flappo
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

it amuses me at the shit i post and the crappy chops and the fact i get away with it

if i was sesh i'd ban me

LOL

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

i own millions and millions of pounds worth of property in the most expensive part of london , which i inherited from my grandparents

so basically i rent it all out and live off the proceeds , shops , flats etc

no mortgage , nothing , don't owe one penny

it's a blast , lol

Wow, that's fucking GRATE mate.......

I'm happy for you. Having rich relatives to inherit wealth from must be nice...

My family all worked for what they have, and I built my company with NO help from inheritance or loans....

Hope you can appreciate that. Hope you can respect that some of us have had to work hard for what we have.

But you are a lucky chap......if I were you, I'd be having the time of my life on a beach somewhere....NOT arguing with us plebes on some message boards.....shit if I were YOU I'd never get online again except to check my bank balances....I'd be just drinking and living the High Life......

Cheers you lucky bastard.

Comment

• flappo
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

tbh , compared to the mac boards i used to post on , this is quite a placid place to post

they're VERY hostile , really nasty bastards over there

and the bno board - assholes there too - the wankers who post on there are the biggest bunch of pretentious faggots on earth

i fit right in

LOL

Comment

• flappo
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

i enjoy this , i'm using my ipad , sitting in bed , in my penthouse flat , surrounded by pointless expensive crap and empty smirnoff bottles

i don't really ask for much out of life

as for being on a beach , i don't like the hot weather - i actually like the rain LOL

must be a limey fag thing

Comment

• flappo
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

i did work in the 90's - the inheritance tax cum were on my back - and i was building up my portfolio etc , i'm nota completely decadent lazy cunt , lol

since c 2002 it's been fun though , sold some property at a daft price , etc etc

funnily enuff it coincided with the internet and the army . hitchworld etc

i just let it all flow , i'm not into control or telling peeps what to do

i believe in fate

and some of silly crap like numerology and astrology lol

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Very cool.....

Then please tell me why you insist on making racial slurs at a nice, talented guy who never did shit to you...

Or why you tried to ruin my company, when I never did shit to you......

If I had your wealth, I'd do nothing but be happy and wish happiness on everyone else.....

Comment

• flappo
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

you're a pisces and i'm aquarian ( we're compatible ) , what's jhale ?

probably a leo or gemini

and dale - don't get on with him

Comment

• flappo
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

Very cool.....

Then please tell me why you insist on making racial slurs at a nice, talented guy who never did shit to you...

Or why you tried to ruin my company, when I never did shit to you......

If I had your wealth, I'd do nothing but be happy and wish happiness on everyone else.....
                                because i like winding people up , i like seeing their reaction

i's a character flaw i guess

apart from that i'm harmless , all talk

as for the yelp thing - nobody took that review seriously did they ? i thought you'd laugh at it

Comment

Working...