• Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    Pint ... Starts with a p ends with a fight
    Only if someone needs a straightener

Let's all post our real names!! Addresses and Social Security numbers too! Fuck it, let's go crazy and post our checking account and routing numbers too!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Fuck off Nick, TFM_Dale can body build too!

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Behave and fuck off back to your gaff , this is a classy joint . Ya cuuunt
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
          The Swedish ladyboy's password at my site is the same as her fb! You should see all the conversations I've saved! Lol

Same email , same password lol

Nick and envy HAHAHAHAHA
          You know it's bad when Envy reaches out to ME to ask for help. It's well known that we have no love loss for each other. So...you lift her password from her account at your site and use it to login here and elsewhere so that you can view and cap her EXTREMELY private messages. Well, enough of this shit. You are being more than a total dick.

You and "your" site will soon be under the watch of the best hackers in the world. Don't worry, you won't know them when they hit because they'll be anonymous....but I can assure you that they WILL take you down.

Total fucking dick....
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Doug's wife that he never talks about.

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
              You know it's bad when Envy reaches out to ME to ask for help. It's well known that we have no love loss for each other. So...you lift her password from her account at your site and use it to login here and elsewhere so that you can view and cap her EXTREMELY private messages. Well, enough of this shit. You are being more than a total dick.

You and "your" site will soon be under the watch of the best hackers in the world. Don't worry, you won't know them when they hit because they'll be anonymous....but I can assure you that they WILL take you down.

Total fucking dick....
              How's you imaginary brother with imaginary cancer doing?

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Angel, I will buy you that plane ticket. Does Air Canada take Iraqi dinars?

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Hey Angel. I'm glad I brought you and Envy together. If you guys really want to get it on I will buy that plane ticket you wanted. I only ask that I get some pics of the lesbian action!

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Dude - don't even bring me into this. I haven't drug you into it and I'd like to stay out of it.
                    We all know who pays the bills....
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Nick is a military intelligence expert and Angel knows the best hackers in the world. Let's me guess you little cunt. You met Chinese ones in Banff. It's not the Roth Army. It's the fucking Omega Team!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Ya think? Really? You must.

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Hey Angel. I think you being able to send the best hackers in the world after us is about as valid as you leaving the Roth Army for good. It was a nice novel you wrote there. Too bad it's meaningless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

And are you implying I pay the bills here? Holy fuck. I must be the richest motherfucker on the planet. Hey Warf! Pour out that cheap vodka I bought you and go buy some Absolut! I not only pay the bills at our site, I pay the bills here too! Fuck it. I'm gonna pay everybody's bills!!

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              Sure you do.....these are your people....
                              right back at you. Fuck you're so dense sometimes. Nobody on the net is "my people". In fact, nobody anywhere is "my person". Mind you, there are those that I would classify as my TYPE of people. STFU...I'm helping YOUR friend at the moment.

Fuck you're another total dick.

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Hey kiddies. Go back and play with your army men and dolls. You need a babysitter but all of the adults bolted this site. Don't stick anything in the wall socket and stay away from the stove!

Comment

Working...