• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    We all know who pays the bills....
    The Jews?

Well, at least that's what said.......
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Who wants a hand out? I gots the dough! Who wants one? If you post my last name I'll give it to you! Let's all go balls out on this one. Mine are swingin' in the breeze and I'm ready to pay every single one of you fuckers' power bills this month!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        I'm ready to pay every single one of you fuckers' power bills this month!
        Nah.... make that offer around February and that would be better. My power bills are fairly low in the summer.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Nah.... make that offer around February and that would be better. My power bills are fairly low in the summer.
          So I'll put you down for a February power bill...Anybody else need anything? I mean, except for the obvious. I already know your needs.

And while I'm at it, would you some of you people like for me to control Warf? You dipshits do know he is a separate person and he lives in another part of the cuntry, right?

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Warfy.....

Get a life.
            Get a career.
            Get a girl.

Trust me.....NO ONE cares about 2000-2004 or what you and flappy did/do

See ya, loser
            Hey Lard? Do you get sand in your butt when your lover (I'm assuming it's Ford) services you with gooey duck clams?

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

And I'm still taking offers on the "Guess Donnie's Last Name" contest! Starts with P, ain't that hard to figure out.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hey, don't drag me into this fucking kindergarten bullshit.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Nope. That wasn't my intention and I apologize if my post came across that way. I could split it up, but I don't seem to have an Admin button here.

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Where do you get those clams Ford? Do you buy them at Pike's Place or do you go out and dig em?

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Have you ever tried sexually stimulating Lard with one of those big ass pugent sound octopuses? I bet you have!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Warf!! I command you to do something really mean! You shall do everything I say!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Lu Lu Lu, I've got some apples. Lu Lu Lu, you got some too... Lu Lu Lu let's make some applesauce, take off our clothes and Lu Lu Lu!

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I think the lot of you should pile a bunch of clams, oysters, and donuts up and jump into the mess naked and have one big love in!

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF

I award Doug AKA Nicky Fresh (or whatever the fuck he calls himself here) the WARF "Fucked Mule" award. You have proven yourself to be the grand ripped asshole of an ass by making threats towards my daughter and threatening me with retaliation from mobbed up construction thugs.

Bejanna Droggojevic AKA Envy_Piss get's the runner up award for her lack of respect of marriage and playing the victim and blaming others for her own stupidity.

First Place goes to Angel. She's a back stabbing bitch who can't be trusted and it's always someone else's fault but hers.
                              Who's the fucking backstabber, you dumb cunt? FYI, going behind people's back is backstabbing. That ain't my style. I'm more of an in your face type gal...and I have a strict policy to never say behind someone's back anything I won't say to your face.

And yes...I will stand up for ANY AND EVERYBODY being bullied...no matter what my history with that person. And why is that? Because I'm a decent fucking human being, something you will never understand. You're a low-life capping son of a bitch. I bet you're one of those sickos that caps young girls and then blackmails them. Oh wait, you are...you've admitted it yourself you son of a fucking whore. You're fucking toast, Mister.

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

That big octopus' beak must have bit off Lard's dick because he seems quite dickless.

Comment

Working...