X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

I like Taco Bell. A lot.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      Well, at least one is someone who is respecting Dr. Love's request to stop feeding the trolls.

Time to stop being a part of the problem, and be part of the solution.
      Thank you, Angel!!

Simple and yet eloquent.

There's no need to rehash or revisit. It's just time to stop it.
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        I like Taco Bell. A lot.
        Those Dorito Loco tacos are good... but too salty.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Awful. Eat at Chipotles!

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            Those Dorito Loco tacos are good... but too salty.
            I hate Doritos. But give me a steak quesadilla and nacho cheese chicken chalupa and I'll make peace with everybody except my ex wife.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
              Hey now, wait a minute. If anything, I sound like Stan. Or maybe Roger.

Anybody sounds like Alvin from the Chipmunks?

Cheers!
              No, but jhale sounds like snuffalupagus ...

"You are such a racist, bird..."
              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                I don't accept your premise...

You're not hearing me talk [post] about how much I "hate" people here or at The Lurks.

In fact, I posted about how much fun it is to read and comment on 's posts...

As for Warflappy..... I actually tend to feel sorry for them. Their collective "claims to fame" seem to be being in a VH video for 9 seconds and having joe rogan mention you on a website. Talk about aiming for the stars but hitting Cleveland instead

As for you speaking in funny voices to yourself......some of us remember when you used to brag about posting from your bathrobe all the time

If Warflappy stopped with the papqueers using personal pics/info, and threatening to run people off the boards, I think 99% of this shit would go away.
                It was directed more at jhale and cadaverdog. But truthfully, flappo is banned and Warf miraculously has shut up finally. So lets do that thing about 99% of this shot going away.

I'm not one of those that remembers the bathrobe thing. I always wondered what you were referring to!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                  Wait, "Doc".

You're sitting in front of your screen, talking to yourself out loud, doing funny voices?

Cheers!
                  9 months of reading this stuff does strange things to the mind. We all cope in our own ways. You started liking penises. I started assigning character voices. Guitar shark started liking your posts.

This constant fighting has damaged us all.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                    I'm not one of those that remembers the bathrobe thing. I always wondered what you were referring to!
                    They may be confusing you with Guitar Shark... sorry I know that's low... But I think he had to post in his robe due to that rash problem he had several years ago... so bad he wasn't able to wear pants for a while.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Awful. Eat at Chipotles!
                      I do when we head to the big city... nearest one is about 50 miles from where I live.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I do when we head to the big city... nearest one is about 50 miles from where I live.
                        They came into the area about 18 months ago. It may have nothing to do with it, but I kept emailing them telling them to come here because Mexican fare is very popular. We have some Taco Bells, but they're infrequent as the local Mighty Taco chain is much more popular. Chipotles' three restaurants here are always busy now...

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

Jesus, with all the hugging going on in this thread Dan will be asking us all to take our pants off soon.......
                          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The Mexican thing has really taken off here. My hometown has become a sanctuary city for illegals working in the nurseries in the eastern part of the county. There's a bunch of little mom n' pop joints, and then some chains...Qdoba, Don Pablo, and a couple more I can't think of right now.

The two local Chipotles are always busy. Taco Bell is closer though, and while not as authentic as the other options, is my go-to. They came to town in the late 80's when I was lifeguarding 10-12 hours a day...if the pool was closed for my break I was probably somewhere between the pool and Taco Bell.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I read the posts to myself out loud, and use amusing character voices for each of you.

Yours is Greg Corbin from American Dad.
                              Oh God...I'm scared to ask!
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Well JH since you don't spend much time over at the Fans board (Lurks) , I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you just aren't aware of much of the activity there. There have been several registrations and attempts to start this shit over there.

I dealt directly with most of them from an administrative role. A few were the same person using the same IP spoofing sites. Others were not. Personal information/pictures were posted... all related to the bullshit that's gone on here for months. All of it was dealt with swiftly and with no frills. The personal information along with IP and ISP technical data associated with it was moved to an administrative area for archival. When it became obvious the user was only there to start shit. They were removed... no discussion, no hoopla, no bullshit. Game over.

Dude... why you would waste one minute refuting assertions that you worked at Taco Bell or whatever... that's your prerogative. But come on... Do you really feel that anyone with an ounce of sense believed any of that crap?

Just shooting straight as I would with anyone in real life. Constantly discussing your resume and accomplishments comes off as being extremely insecure most of the time or it's being used as some sort of socioeconomic "I'm better than you" put down. Either way... few people tend to respect that type of behavior. Sorry to be blunt... but that's my experience and observation in real life. Just be you and don't be a bragger... most people will see you for who you are and love ya or hate ya, at least they will respect it.

Fair enough. Though not sure where I ever claimed any "socioeconomic" advantage sorry if you or others read that into it. Sure, I'm doing okay, but never once claimed to be loaded or anything of that sort. Guess any time I mention anything positive happening now will now be labeled a "brag", unfortunate since something really cool happened a couple of weeks ago, but whatevs... find out on your own.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Awful. Eat at Chipotles!
                                Do they have Baja Fresh in NY yet? Kills Chipotle...

No, but jhale sounds like snuffalupagus ...

"You are such a racist, bird..."
                                Bite me.

Originally posted by binnie
                                Jesus, with all the hugging going on in this thread Dan will be asking us all to take our pants off soon.......
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...