X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Tell me again who it is perpetuating this crap?

Of course you glossed right over the posts I responded to where he called me a pussy and said some shit about my roommate. You're a dickhead just like Hale. I can keep this up as long as you can asshole. You taught me well.
    Everybody was getting along until you had to chime in with this crap. But you can't have that. You wouldn't be you if you did.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 08-19-2013, 04:44 PM.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

What kind of dog are you? You remind me of those little ankle biters, that never shut the fuck up. Yapping all the fucking time.

I would tell you to go hump your friends leg, but it doesn't sound like he has one.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Tell me again who it is perpetuating this crap?

Like he said. One from there and several from here. Just stop responding and it will end. He'll get bored eventually...
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
            What kind of dog are you? You remind me of those little ankle biters, that never shut the fuck up. Yapping all the fucking time.

I would tell you to go hump your friends leg, but it doesn't sound like he has one.
            I think Liberace needs a ride. Go get him in your fagmobile.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
              Veteran
              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by VetteLS5
              FOTG!!! That is must-see TV if it ever shows up on cable. I remember buying some kind of "creepshow" magazine back then at the 7-11 because it had all these pics and stuff from FOTG. The effects are so campy. I loved that movie when I was a kid.
              Dude. I hate to admit it but my parents took me to see that when i was a kid and I ran scared out of the movie theater before it was over. They had to chase me down in the parking lot.
              RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
              LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog

Everybody was getting along until you had to chime in with this crap.

Poor Tiger..... did my mean words ruin your fun?

Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

I think Liberace needs a ride. Go get him in your fagmobile.
                  Of course you glossed right over the posts I responded to where he called me a pussy and said some shit about my roommate. You're a dickhead just like Hale. I can keep this up as long as you can asshole. You taught me well.
                  Everybody was getting along until you had to chime in with this crap. But you can't have that. You wouldn't be you if you did.
                  Called you a pussy, and said shit about your roommate?

But, but, but...... I thought you just said everyone was getting along until I chimed in.....

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Poor Tiger..... did my mean words ruin your fun?

Not at all. I'll gladly help you shit all over your site. I can go to the other site if I want to play nice. You're stuck here because you'd get incinerated if you posted there.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Called you a pussy, and said shit about your roommate?

But, but, but...... I thought you just said everyone was getting along until I chimed in.....
                      They were dipshit. That shit happened this morning and it was over by noon. No one else is as relentless about keeping the shit disturbed but you and Hale.
                      And the quote from Von Hagar came after you stuck your beak in it.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

. No one else is as relentless about keeping the shit disturbed but you and Hale.
                        I'll gladly help you shit all over your site.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

It wasn't that funny. But the mentally challenged tend to laugh at just about anything.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Northern Girl
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            Mean while back at the ranch...

Well Doc/Von/Sesh... we had some productive dialog here late last week. After a weekend of reflection and further observation of this on-going situation... I feel a follow-up is warranted.

Back oh 7 pages ago... in post #545 I shared my observations on what I was seeing as the source of "the problem". Now not to say I told you so, but even with the obvious absence of what many here consider the "source of infection" from this mess (Roth Fans staff, Team Butt Hurt™, etc...) "the problem" persists as I accurately described.

While JHale claims he meant otherwise... his statement in post #639 on page 16 was not only prophetic it has proved rather accurate... Sorry JH... the glove fit... we can't acquit.

So Compadres... I may have foolishly stepped up and made an ass of myself last week by publicly committing to do whatever it takes to end this shit. I got the impression from the public discussion that the admin staff here were supportive...

Well I'm still here. Clearly ignoring this shit and sitting on the Army sidelines with your thumbs up your ass hasn't proved very effective. What do you propose the next move should be..?

You either have to claim cadaverdog as on "your team" or not.

If not, then the war between the sites appears to be over for now and you should STFU and stop trying to stir shit up with your lame blame game.

If he is, then obviously "your team" hasn't stopped either.
                            Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

151 posts in a thread which has absolutely nothing at all to do with him.

Yap yap fucking yap.

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

cadaverdog isn't a member of anybody's team. He's a free agent.

This bickering started before DLRF got off the ground. In fact, it was happening before my old site was off the ground.
                                Last edited by Warham; 08-19-2013, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...