X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    If everyone moved on why are you still posting in this thread?
    To bring attention to the fact that you're only 2 I.Q. points away from having to be watered to survive.

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
      To bring attention to the fact that you're only 2 I.Q. points away from having to be watered to survive.

Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Go back to the sty and give your girlfriend a goodnight kiss. It's past your bedtime and you're getting a little cranky.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

I'm not going to edit my post to Nick because my "one legged pirate friend" is in the hospital and might lose his other leg. He's a good dude who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He gave me a place to stay when I needed it and let me use his truck to go to school until I got another car after I let mine go back to the bank because it wouldn't pass smog here. The mommy shit was a little much but you pissed me off talking about my friend who doesn't even post here.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

That might the funniest put down on here for ages .... Well played
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• hambon4lif
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Go back to the sty and give your girlfriend a goodnight kiss. It's past your bedtime and you're getting a little cranky.
              This is the time of the evening when you should make an emergency call to your "daddies" (Warp and Donnie) while they're burying each others faces in a pillow, and let them know that Hammy's on the loose, and he's fucking pissed, because I really don't believe that you are even capable, or have the intelligence to counter-act such a thing. You 'people' have crossed the line, and I'm going to kick every single one of your asses. One by one.

You better hope that Warp pulls his cock out of Donnie's butt long enough to hear your cries. Otherwise, you're just going to be nothing more than a whimper and a stain.

Your 15 minutes are up!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Your 15 minutes are up!
                That's funny. That's what your mother said last night. I had to flip her another two bucks before I continued. As I said in chat you couldn't even punch out a hanging chad. You've been flapping your gums for weeks about all the ass you're gonna kick but you ain't done shit about shit. You couldn't win a flame war with a flame thrower if the other guy had a bic lighter.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  That might the funniest put down on here for ages .... Well played
                  Then again you limeys think cross dressing is the funniest shit ever. Next time somebody invades your country like those mean old Nazis did in the big one don't bother calling the Good Old US of A and asking for help from us "colonists".
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• hambon4lif
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Not that it's any of your goddamned business, but I gave her pussy a long wicked goodnight kiss about 3 hours ago.

If you knew how to do that, you wouldn't be here at this messageboard begging for your daily fix of abuse.

You'd be living your life....like the rest of us.

I know your strategy, homeboy. To buzz around like a fly that lands on the D-Con can when you try to spray it.

Fact of the matter is....you're being used....in a game that's much larger than you, and it would only embarrass you to show you how much.

You can't say you weren't warned. You can only say that you just weren't smart enough to catch it.

I'm fucking done with you.....hand the phone over to one of your 'daddies'.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Fact of the matter is....you're being used....in a game that's much larger than you, and it would only embarrass you to show you how much.
                      It's a fucking message board dedicated to an aging rockstar not a game of international espionage. You've been watching too many Bond movies.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Not that it's any of your goddamned business, but I gave her pussy a long wicked goodnight kiss about 3 hours ago.
                        You licked pig pussy? Gross.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• hambon4lif
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

I know you want to fight, but you better bring your A-Game, or shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Then again you limeys think cross dressing is the funniest shit ever. Next time somebody invades your country like those mean old Nazis did in the big one don't bother calling the Good Old US of A and asking for help from us "colonists".
                            Genius...

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

That's me told .... His gag was funny , chill out
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                Genius...
                                William Wallace was the man.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...