• Ravenheart313
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Nov 2004

Put some feeling in to it...

Comment

• Ravenheart313
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Nov 2004

That's all for now... I need to get some sleep...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Ravenheart313
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Nov 2004

I would have got better shots but the seats (not the best in the house and security was a pain in the but. So I shot them from my seat using the only zoom that I could with the low light. I have one zoom that would have shown if Dave shaved before the show but at such slow speeds they would have been so blurry you couldn't have seen anyway.
            I was able to get about 200 shots in. About 45 or 50 that I would say are worth putting up. I'll get on that in the days to come and post some more. Had fun taking them and I'm glad I could share.

Comment

• fanofdave
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

its always great to get updated DLR pics. Thanks!

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                Commando
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by 4771eddievan
                Eddie and the boys are playing stadiums...
                Sheeeyeah!

Hahahahahahaha, that is funny. Where did you hear this? On the CBS Evening News with Dan Rather? Stadiums... hahahahahahahah !!

You sound real credible there, pal. Yep.... Mr. Objectivity himself, ladies and gentlemen.
                <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Golden AWe
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                  Hey 4771eddievan,

Who informed you that we care what you say ????
                  He wasn't even in the show. This thread start is a fake one.
                  Originally posted by Cato
                  Golden, why are you FAT?
                  Originally posted by lesfunk
                  Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                  http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• 4771eddievan
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Nov 2004

hey Golden AWe, I was Tier C, Row S, seat 107 and 108. Fake thread and fake review? I think not. Sorry all you super fans don't want even close to an honest review. You are all exactly right, Dave is still just as good as he was in 1985 and nothing has changed.... Come'on... I saw the Eat'em and Smile tour too. That was amazing!!! An amazing band behind him, not a Weird Al look-alike and a bunch of other studio guys. Trust me, I still love Dave and all the music he helped create but sometimes you have to take that long hard look in the mirror. Sorry to burst all your bubbles.
                    And to those who rip on the VH tour, I saw them in 3 different states with varying numbers of crowds. St. Paul was full, Moline Il was near capacity and Fargo was empty. Why must you all be in this huge pissing match with a band that Roth was in 2 decades ago. Time to let go of some of the angst.

Comment

• lms2

Great Pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

hey Golden AWe, I was Tier C, Row S, seat 107 and 108. Fake thread and fake review? I think not. Sorry all you super fans don't want even close to an honest review. You are all exactly right, Dave is still just as good as he was in 1985 and nothing has changed.... Come'on... I saw the Eat'em and Smile tour too. That was amazing!!! An amazing band behind him, not a Weird Al look-alike and a bunch of other studio guys. Trust me, I still love Dave and all the music he helped create but sometimes you have to take that long hard look in the mirror. Sorry to burst all your bubbles.
                        And to those who rip on the VH tour, I saw them in 3 different states with varying numbers of crowds. St. Paul was full, Moline Il was near capacity and Fargo was empty. Why must you all be in this huge pissing match with a band that Roth was in 2 decades ago. Time to let go of some of the angst.
                        angst? what angst? who said dave is the same as '85? there are anonymoys users like you two, three a week who come here "to tell the truth". gets boring to hear the same shit over and over again, we already have threads for that. other kind of morons have "the sheep pen" and "now they're gonna put you into the pen". you sound like a wanker but please don't feed them.

you needed two seats? you must be a big boy?

why would you go to a hagar-concert? you must be a moron to buy 6 van hagar-tickets.
                        Last edited by Golden AWe; 11-08-2004, 11:38 AM.
                        Originally posted by Cato
                        Golden, why are you FAT?
                        Originally posted by lesfunk
                        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Ravenheart313, BRAVO! 5 star vote to you sir!

And for the haters, who cares what a couple of pimply faced turdburglers think of DAVE.

Some of us appreciate DAVE now, as much as we did back in the day.

Comment

• 4771eddievan
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Nov 2004

ouch!
                            Good to see you all put out the welcome wagon for newer members...

If you read my review carefully I actually said that the show was good. I am not a basher of either group and I would hope you guys could be a little more critical. I kinda see that is not gonna be possible when you have a "sammy hagar insult generator" but at least give it a try.

I am not here to "tell the truth" or expose Dave. I am sure he's a great guy. I get the whole stage show thing he does but it seems a bit canned now.

and to quickly address the two seats thing (I'll give you credit for a good rip) I went with someone else and they were the ones who said "He looks just like Neil Diamond" when the show ended.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Re: Latest Dave concert in Minnesota

Just got back from the show. I will qualify my review by stating up front that I have seen a few shows on the VH tour this year
                              Fucking Hagar fan. Typical.
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• lms2

David looks like David. Nuff said on that.

I try not to bash people for giving sharing their opinions, but you only have to read the name of this site to guess how any opinion taken that casts any shadow of doubt on the greatness that is DAVID LEE ROTH will be met.

Get over it.

Comment

Working...