X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ravenheart313
    I would have got better shots but the seats (not the best in the house and security was a pain in the but. So I shot them from my seat using the only zoom that I could with the low light. I have one zoom that would have shown if Dave shaved before the show but at such slow speeds they would have been so blurry you couldn't have seen anyway.
    I was able to get about 200 shots in. About 45 or 50 that I would say are worth putting up. I'll get on that in the days to come and post some more. Had fun taking them and I'm glad I could share.
    Ravenheart, you're the best! Such good photography!.

Thank you for the great pics! Looking forward to seeing more. Glad you enjoyed the show!
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• 4771eddievan
      Full On Cocktard
      • Nov 2004

at least stirring this pot is kinda fun. I especially like how we all have to rate our "fandom" and worship the same God.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by 4771eddievan
        Why must you all be in this huge pissing match with a band that Roth was in 2 decades ago.
        Hey moron, look at the beginning of your first post. YOU came here and compared the two.
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

at least stirring this pot is kinda fun. I especially like how we all have to rate our "fandom" and worship the same God.
          thats what we do here...don't like it...get the fuck out!

Comment

• 4771eddievan
            Full On Cocktard
            • Nov 2004

oh yeah, and in my review I am pretty sure I blamed the atmosphere. This was a diseased place to see a concert and the security staff (guy wearing the Tan suit coat especially...) were pricks. Kinda weird to go to a show and be able to walk freely with your arms spread between the front row and the front of the stage.

Comment

• lms2

You would probably go to an AA meeting and complain that everyone you met had a drinking problem.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Re: Latest Dave concert in Minnesota

I have seen him plenty of times over the years and I sadly say that to me, most of the aura is gone. I know that isn't popular on this board but I think if you really look objectively you will come to the same conclusion.
                and a double fuck you for implying that we are lying to ourselves about the greatness that still is Roth. Folks here have seen him plenty on this tour and we all agree that NOTHING is gone. We don't need you or your opinion to open our eyes.

Comment

• 4771eddievan
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Nov 2004

you are all correct... It was the greatest show since the Beatles played their rooftop fairwell. You all should have seen Dave jumping off the rotating drum riser! I swear he was 40 feet in the air! Then he did this 19 foot karate kick and it went through a solid brick wall. I think he played for 10 hours just to appease the fans that would not stop asking for more! The chants of "we want more!" echoed throughout the halls of the 90,000 seat arena. It was amazing and I am gonna go to all the shows on the tour! Hell, I might even try to hitch a ride on the private jet that flies him all around the world.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

you are all correct... It was the greatest show since the Beatles played their rooftop fairwell. You all should have seen Dave jumping off the rotating drum riser! I swear he was 40 feet in the air! Then he did this 19 foot karate kick and it went through a solid brick wall. I think he played for 10 hours just to appease the fans that would not stop asking for more! The chants of "we want more!" echoed throughout the halls of the 90,000 seat arena. It was amazing and I am gonna go to all the shows on the tour! Hell, I might even try to hitch a ride on the private jet that flies him all around the world.
                    have a nice trip...don't forget your meds

Comment

• 4771eddievan
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Nov 2004

and I was convinced of the greatness of the show by all you uber fans who were not there. Thank you for your highly enlightened opinions.

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

and I was convinced of the greatness of the show by all you uber fans who were not there. Thank you for your highly enlightened opinions.

Comment

• High Life Man
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

That's not even a picture of Neil Diamond. It's an impersonator.

And while Dave and Neil might share a common look and religion, but fact is ND still sells out 20,000 seat arenas. Good shows too.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

the sun is my god.
                            Originally posted by Cato
                            Golden, why are you FAT?
                            Originally posted by lesfunk
                            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Hey matt

Maybe this one will stick around til Friday, huh?

Comment

• 4771eddievan
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Nov 2004

I haven't been to a Neil show, but after the responses on this board, I think I may. I may also try out the Jerry Falwell forums where the dogma is a little less in your face.
                                Funny, how all you fans who didn't go to a show can tell me that my OPINION is wrong. If you went and you liked it, GREAT. I am happy that you got value for your tickets. Personally, I thought it was a little canned.

Comment

Working...