X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by 4771eddievan
    at least stirring this pot is kinda fun. I especially like how we all have to rate our "fandom" and worship the same God.
    You know what's even more fun? Watching inept dipshits like yourself
    wallow in a self-depraving display of attention hording.

Just get the fuck out of here.....re-register next week as "5150FLISTAFUCK" and tell us how great it was getting fucked up the ass by rodeo clowns after the sam and slave show.

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
      You know what's even more fun? Watching inept dipshits like yourself
      wallow in a self-depraving display of attention hording.

Just get the fuck out of here.....re-register next week as "5150FLISTAFUCK" and tell us how great it was getting fucked up the ass by rodeo clowns after the sam and slave show.

Now that's what I call a BITCH SLAP! LMMFAOBT
      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by lms2
        Gut or no gut.... shaved chest or hairy... long blond hair or short brown...classic van halen, or purely original.... Dave is Dave, and in my books, that makes him the man. He always has been, and always will be. End of story.
        Here, here :bottle:
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

rustoffa telling it like it is....
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Jano
            Commando
            • Feb 2004

I don't know about the gut thing but I gotta go with the guy in the front row - my seats were a bit back there + plus I couldn't see with all the panties being thrown, people on each others shoulders, etc... It was just like the US festival! Now I have become jaded - sorry.
            WE all know that you're a sorry ass!
            little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
            http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• Jano
              Commando
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
              Bonjour Diamond girl!!
              little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
              http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• CROWBAR
                Commando
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                I AM THE MACK!

Comment

• 4771eddievan
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Nov 2004

Hey hey, Nice venom! This forum kinda makes me think that the Halen brothers and Mikey broke it off to get the hell away from you "fans". I leave one review that you all don't grove on, and I am a "attention hoarding" "psycho" "etc...".
                  I'll take validation from someone who actually went to the show.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Tough room 4771... Welcome to the Army and I see you've met a few of the Marines here too!!
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Hey hey, Nice venom! This forum kinda makes me think that the Halen brothers and Mikey broke it off to get the hell away from you "fans". I leave one review that you all don't grove on, and I am a "attention hoarding" "psycho" "etc...".
                      oh, you're still here???
                      wtf?

Comment

• scottydabodi
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

you are all correct... It was the greatest show since the Beatles played their rooftop fairwell. You all should have seen Dave jumping off the rotating drum riser! I swear he was 40 feet in the air! Then he did this 19 foot karate kick and it went through a solid brick wall. I think he played for 10 hours just to appease the fans that would not stop asking for more! The chants of "we want more!" echoed throughout the halls of the 90,000 seat arena. It was amazing and I am gonna go to all the shows on the tour! Hell, I might even try to hitch a ride on the private jet that flies him all around the world.
                        This guy sounds like a REAL class act... Listen, Hagar Sympathizers should GET LOST... As soon as you said you saw VH twice this year, we know where your loyalties lie. We knew that the review was not going to be anything other than "his band looks like 'Wierd Al's'"... Then just being a sarcastic dummy ON TOP of it just makes matters worse... did you particularly come here looking for a fight? If so, get a life, cuz we got other things to do... I can accept the fact that you didn't think the show was as good as US Fest., or the EEAS tour, but you must ALSO consider that Dave still rocks ass, and gives 100% of what he has on any particular night. As for his band of "studio guys", they've been with him for a coupla years now, and Brian Young is a MONSTER player... please remember that reviews by fans are one thing, but reviews by Hagar fans are a completely different ball game...
                        PS -"Wierd Al's" band has been with him for 23years...
                        If you listen to fools
                        The Mob Rules

Comment

• 4771eddievan
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Nov 2004

I think I may stick around. It is kinda like reading a dirty magazine.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

I think I may stick around. It is kinda like reading a dirty magazine.
                            thanks for the compliment. maybe you are getting the hang of it

Comment

• 4771eddievan
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Nov 2004

I thought Brian Johnson was with AC/DC?? He looks different too... Once again, as someone who actually paid for and went to THIS show, I kinda think it was below where WE should want it. I too saw him at the Fair here and it was great. Saw him at another outdoor show in Maplewood - it was GREAT. This one - not SO great. IF you all want to be a bunch of un-thinking, un-critical drones, so be it, but I ain't gonna eat his turd and tell you it ain't shit.

Comment

• Switch84
                                Veteran
                                • Feb 2004

Thank you, Good Night!

:p If you weren't so "Link-ish", we wouldn't be so harsh! We're just treating you like the ATTENTION WHORE you are.
                                "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                                Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...