• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
    I am recording it...I will figure out some way to get it up here...

PA,

You're my new hero. A gift certificate to Pickle-Licious.com coming up........

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

so - what's that leave Brian Young to do???

Comment

• Roguesgirl
        Veteran
        • Jan 2005

he talked about his EMT work a lot. He mentioned that he messed up his knee doing jui jitsu and hasn't been able to do his EMT work for a bit and can't wait to get back to it. He talked about how underpaid EMTs are and how there is no way he is doing it for the money. He was doing it because he looks good in the uniform.

You guys will laugh if you get to hear his EMT voice. It was kind of his "a little zen coming your way" voice. Or like he sounds on "Let it all hang out". LOL.

He described his apartment as a tiny little place on the East side.

He gave a shout out to the neighborhoods he used to live in MA. In Brookline and Swampscott. A woman from Swampscott called whose kids go to the school Dave went to. He asked her if they have his statue up yet.
        TLC
        You KNOW I got the blues.
        Can you dig it?
        Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Dave said he made $87 for eight hours of EMT work.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            Dave said he made $87 for eight hours of EMT work.

Fuck, they pay a lot more here in SLC but it still isn't much. Man, I respect Dave more than I ever have. I was only a certified EMT for one fucking year, that was here an Blahville, USA and not friggin' Manhattan, The Bronx, Brooklyn or the rest of NYC. I cannot say enough about how much Dave blows me away. The man can do and does EVERYTHING!!! This just completely coincides with what Billy Sheehan said in that recent interview about how seriously Dave is taking this gig. Hey, if one's going to have people we look up to, the majority of us picked the right hero many miles ago.

Rock on Dave!!!

HIT THE GROUND RUNNIN'!!!

I cannot wait for PA to put this up.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

...still working on tape 1 from today...and still no word from a webbie on how they want it uploaded here...
              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• wrigleyvillbabe
                Groupie
                • Jul 2004

PM Sarge or Cato

Comment

• aesop
                  Commando
                  • Oct 2004

Cool as shit thread! I think Dave ought to get a permanent show on Sirius radio aka Stern so all of us can hear him! Hell, if Emenem can get his own show on Sirius, certainly Dave can...
                  Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• tomballin
                    Commando
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                    ...still working on tape 1 from today...and still no word from a webbie on how they want it uploaded here...

-----------

PM: Sarge, Mezro, Dave's PA Rental, Cato:

If interested, I/we can do this, i.e. take Dave's PA's tapes, edit out the commercials, remix them, etc., then convert them to MP3 format, which is what Sarge likes for this type of medium, and get it uploaded to R.A. in a low density (128 kbps/compressed realplayer (*.ra) format, again in-line with what Sarge has been doing in the regard, and is best as to bandwidth costs for this fine site.

We are talking 15 hours of programming, if Dave's PA records all 5 shows. What I would suggest is putting together a compilation of the best parts of Dave's show to post in segments to R.A.

Cato/Dave’s PA, you up for this?

Also awesome job Dave’s PA!

Via PM, let me know your thoughts and what you wish done here, if anything...TB

Roth On

PS: Sunday, I wrote WZLX's program director, requesting a little PR for R.A., and several other matters, by Diamond Dave when he is on-air this week. I am waiting to hear back presently. Will call him directly tomorrow, if I don't receive a reply.

Beau Raines - Program Director
                    100.7 WZLX-FM
                    The Prudential Tower
                    800 Boylston Street
                    Suite 2450
                    Boston, MA 02199
                    email: braines@wzlx.com
                    homepage: http://www.wzlx.com

CC: Lance Norris: Head Writer, Co-host - bitter@wzlx.com
                    The 'ZLX Morning Show with Steve Sweeney- 5:30 - 9 a.m.

Comment

• wiseguy
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2004

Is he taking calls? I would of called him at 6:01am Monday Sharp.
                      BTW nice job on everything that is happening here. It is very good to hear about Dave up to date live and personal. Keep the good work going.
                      Stay frosty now.
                      Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Dave also said yesterday he wore a bulletproof vest alot of the time.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                          Dave also said yesterday he wore a bulletproof vest alot of the time.
                          ...as an EMT in the projects...
                          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• LookN4AMootBeat
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Nov 2004

I"m listenning to the show this morning........it's very staticky from here in southern Rhode Island...but he sounds great, likes to ramble as always.......seems to go off on tangents but then gets right back on the subject and usually there's a link between his tangent and the subject at hand. It's also as you might expect, the biggest advertizing hours the station has had in a long time and they're taking full advantage, and all the advertizers are doing their best to claim their very own "Diamond David Lee Roth is brought to you by..."..........OH, and low and behold, when the commercials come on the static isn't as bad.......go figure :/

I look forward to the recordings hehe....
                            I like Van Halen more than Dave's PA Rental.....which means I like Van Halen more than you

"YOU JUST BUILD BIKES!"

Comment

• LookN4AMootBeat
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Nov 2004

"Boston you fast SLUT!" lol
                              I like Van Halen more than Dave's PA Rental.....which means I like Van Halen more than you

"YOU JUST BUILD BIKES!"

Comment

• LookN4AMootBeat
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Nov 2004

LOL he's singing along to one of his songs, "Made up my mind".......

Makes me want to get all his albums I didnt get yet hehe

"YOU JUST BUILD BIKES!"

Comment

Working...