IS Classic VH actually VALUABLE TO YOU? What would you do to actually MAKE this?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figs
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

maybe bobgnote is really drunk eddie....

Comment

• bobgnote
      Banned
      • May 2005

Hi kids, DADDY's HOME.

First, you guys didn't feed birds like I told you to. The old-flame readers get around to this or get crapped on and smarten up, is that what happened to Matt and his lot?

You guys cannot have CVH unless I play it first. You don't get the New Halen unless I play it first! IF DLR is smart enough to cover the issues I raise on HIS SITE, YOU get CVH AND new Halen in the same camp as YOUR BITCHIN IDOL, DAVE.

THEN, Dave gets first refusal on any RATT-like or Hagar-like material, tells ED to blow it out his butt back to Holland in whatever submarine he ain't got anymore, and then, we can listen to sides.

OR, since you fans really, really are ignorant and you know what that does in traffic, I will ease over to the VH and other sites, since I am already posted well, here and at Shidoobee doug Stones site. Leaving anything at all with the lists or at stores OWNED or tainted BY ED really isn't what will put CVH back on the market and off the shelf YOU DUMBASS FANS KEEP IT ON, by your stupid anti-consumer preferences.

You cannot have what ED stole, what he cannot make, and that is EITHER CVH or New Halen, so crikey, you fannies are stupid to not know that after so many years of Ed's failure to provide except by sync, the dupe that he claims by FRAUD. New Halen is SYNC. If you compare it to his other shows, it is way up in play, not what he can maintain, and the only way for him to ease out of the recent controversy of lousy concerts at $1.5 per, is for Ed VH to PAY UP, +.

Of course, if ROTH does that, you see these entries disappear, ROTH starts to rock, and he cuts off the possible use by Van Hagar of what they all used, either together or separately, and DAVE dodges. You guys need to know that somebody REALLY COULD make CVH, today.

I am that somebody. Calling me 'groupie' up there is kinda cute. I am infantry material. SARGE is more like what goes after my handle. The way I should look is kinda like that FasterPussythang paste-up, from the neck DOWN, hey, where most of the work is within range, and I'd like a rider to wear, so the persons of interest know I'm straight and ready to go like I oughta be. Go ahead and talk to the woman, then. I sure don't need you dumb guys around on a work day.

It's a miracle anyone like FP is even around here in 2005. With persons like that involved work or play might proceed in a natural way. Of course, natural is so expensive today. You guys are right, you need to get the same smoke I have, and FP needs to shop.

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy
        I'm not high. Do I need to get high before reading that? Seriously
        lmao..might as well try...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by bobgnote
          It's a miracle anyone like FP is even around here in 2005. With persons like that involved work or play might proceed in a natural way. Of course, natural is so expensive today. You guys are right, you need to get the same smoke I have, and FP needs to shop.
          You need to fuck off, stupid.
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• bobgnote
            Banned
            • May 2005

The FINCH is a small bird, with a message for YOU, froggie.

Hi, French sack of crap. See that OPEN that was just on your viz?

I play pick-up t-ball out in California. Even if you are a real good Euroslut trying to talk Europuto, you aren't Van Damme, and YOU need to fuck right off.

I have a small bird for you, for as long as that takes for you to learn that rock music is not for ANY of you froggie sucks to rule, so have another, and another, and another. As for you and your tennis, you suck dust off donkey nuts, and you are too illiterate to watch our TV or your froggie frigate TV and get any information. Your TV is mixed, so's ours, your tennis is mixed, I bet I'd kick your nads right up to Schweiz, so shutup.

Comment

• bobgnote
              Banned
              • May 2005

Somebody around here's from Dallas

See that MAVS scene you have?

Sure would be nice if all you fans were smart like Coach Johnson, now the player-coach, that is, he is the HC who could take the ball down the court in an emergency, like Don, Isaiah, Lenny, before him.

FEED THE BIRDS. Even if you are stupid and from France, with head up your butt and frozen out of lots of the modern action, waiting to get chisled out of your glacier or stink your way out, whichever comes first. IF you feed the birds, even your stupidity will be no defense to knowing some truth, then some more.

Damn, can't give any of the morons on this board the ball, and they do a LOT of damn dribbling.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

***PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNSEMENT***

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON "BROWN ACID"

ANY QUESTIONS???

Don't forget to close the gatet to the garden when you leave.
                Mr. Rodgers has been strolling by after the bar & we don't want to talk politiccs with him today.

Comment

• bobgnote
                  Banned
                  • May 2005

MI, that would be skinflint and out of business, but for . . .

THE Pistons. At the PALACE, and you know what color the hills are.

SO EAT ME, doofuses.

So what's YOUR sorry MI excuse for being a suck who can't shoot?

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

I play pick-up t-ball out in California. Even if you are a real good Euroslut trying to talk Europuto, you aren't Van Damme, and YOU need to fuck right off.

I have a small bird for you, for as long as that takes for you to learn that rock music is not for ANY of you froggie sucks to rule, so have another, and another, and another. As for you and your tennis, you suck dust off donkey nuts, and you are too illiterate to watch our TV or your froggie frigate TV and get any information. Your TV is mixed, so's ours, your tennis is mixed, I bet I'd kick your nads right up to Schweiz, so shutup.
                    Here is the LAST speck of shit. Who's that zero? Did he pass any exam in his cunt's life to write in that TV programme mag "style"? That cretin can make definitive statements on the 62 million inhabitants of a country... That's what all cretins have in common, among other defects.
                    And he (?) is wasting his time mentioning my balls. He sure is a fag, in addition... But he'd better go back outside play beginner tennis with his little boyfriends.

I suggest leaving that little bitch die in this stinking thread.
                    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• bobgnote
                      Banned
                      • May 2005

Tennis poofter, you need to get versatile

TENNIS, struggling little froggie, is not what I would play if I didn't have to. I play the martial team sports. I play tennis, AND the others, not really into the fu, but no, and I repeat NOT ONE tennispunk can really get his hard act past me. YOU don't have what that takes, dirtbag.

And, that means if you turned out for a real football tryout and TALKED, you'd need a mouth backed up by an account for more than the flunky-franks you try to spend over here. By now, you know you are to be crapped on. I play singles, baseball, football (US), hoops, lots of stuff, and know what, you sure are a faggot, writing about it all the way from France.

And froggie might like some CVH or New Halen? You act like Depeche Hoppy, trying to get run-over crossing court where the train-tracks run.
                      Last edited by bobgnote; 06-06-2005, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

How cunny... I underlined the fact that you MUST be a fag, and you can't find a better riposte than that? I expected your answer to be idiotic once again, though. I'd rather leave you here on your own, that is in the insane dung that you endlessly excrete from your spongiform brain.

Comment

• bobgnote
                          Banned
                          • May 2005

Git to wherever, then froggie.

Froggie, what?! OK, you get a job. I approve. French rock being what it always was, you need Baby Spice to bring it. I mean it. She's better fun than you and your organ players, and you guys are butt-travelers.

Anybody wants CVH or New Halen, you get to work it on, for a few months, and see what the results are. It'll take a LOT to get the faking masters of French Jerry here to cop some new stuff.

Yaaaahhhh! You miss your partner in French butt-fit comics, eh?

Jerry has a gay fetish he wants to project. Jerry, you can't tune a guitar, and don't try to tune a fish without it dropping on you.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Don't believe your stupidity can be concealed behind a new dumb name, PETE-iful sucker. Now, and I wonder why I didn't do so way before, but I'm just going to put you on my ignore list, nitwit. With four or five other main defectives... From now on, your spongiform "thoughts" will be talking to the wind.

Comment

• bobgnote
                              Banned
                              • May 2005

OK, not ALL frogs suck, just YOU, OK?

You SUCK, Froggie!

Comment

• scottydabodi
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Froggie, what?! OK, you get a job. I approve. French rock being what it always was, you need Baby Spice to bring it. I mean it. She's better fun than you and your organ players, and you guys are butt-travelers.

Anybody wants CVH or New Halen, you get to work it on, for a few months, and see what the results are. It'll take a LOT to get the faking masters of French Jerry here to cop some new stuff.

Yaaaahhhh! You miss your partner in French butt-fit comics, eh?

Jerry has a gay fetish he wants to project. Jerry, you can't tune a guitar, and don't try to tune a fish without it dropping on you.
                                Uh.... Huh??
                                I have a message for you from Arnie:
                                If you listen to fools
                                The Mob Rules

Comment

Working...