IS Classic VH actually VALUABLE TO YOU? What would you do to actually MAKE this?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scottydabodi
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

I'm wondering how GNote can actually operate a computer!! Sheeesh!!
    If you listen to fools
    The Mob Rules

Comment

• zeronumber
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2005

Re: Hi kids, DADDY's HOME.

Unfortunately, I can somewhat understand this(I deal with moronic people and retarded dialects on a daily basis), I'll try to translate.

Originally posted by bobgnote
      First, you guys didn't feed birds like I told you to. The old-flame readers get around to this or get crapped on and smarten up, is that what happened to Matt and his lot?
      I think by "feeding the birds" he means fueling the CVH reunion, the 'old-flame' readers, are probably the peeps who flame sam non stop. He suggest that those who didn't get around to this, need to get with it, and asks if that's what happened to matt(either matt 23, or matt white, Idk).

You guys cannot have CVH unless I play it first. You don't get the New Halen unless I play it first! IF DLR is smart enough to cover the issues I raise on HIS SITE, YOU get CVH AND new Halen in the same camp as YOUR BITCHIN IDOL, DAVE.
      Saying if Dave follows the advice of his fans, we'd get CVH and new songs from Dave in VH.

THEN, Dave gets first refusal on any RATT-like or Hagar-like material, tells ED to blow it out his butt back to Holland in whatever submarine he ain't got anymore, and then, we can listen to sides.
      He's saying Ed get's pushed by dave because dave doesn't like what ed has to offer, thus conflict insues, it's good to bring out the best in both, but, it ofends Ed, so you got to see the fued from both sides.

OR, since you fans really, really are ignorant and you know what that does in traffic, I will ease over to the VH and other sites, since I am already posted well, here and at Shidoobee doug Stones site. Leaving anything at all with the lists or at stores OWNED or tainted BY ED really isn't what will put CVH back on the market and off the shelf YOU DUMBASS FANS KEEP IT ON, by your stupid anti-consumer preferences.
      He's saying you guys who just bitch about CVH not being together, and not buying classic cd's is what's really preventing another CVH reunion. And he's saying he wants to go to other sites because he doesn't like it here.

You cannot have what ED stole, what he cannot make, and that is EITHER CVH or New Halen, so crikey, you fannies are stupid to not know that after so many years of Ed's failure to provide except by sync, the dupe that he claims by FRAUD. New Halen is SYNC. If you compare it to his other shows, it is way up in play, not what he can maintain, and the only way for him to ease out of the recent controversy of lousy concerts at $1.5 per, is for Ed VH to PAY UP, +.
      Saying something that you can't take away from CVH, and that Van hagar lost money, and the only way for ed to ease the contraversy is to pay out of his pockets to make up for the failed tour. Says that you guys don't like CVH, VH3, or Van hagar, so everybody is stupid.

Of course, if ROTH does that, you see these entries disappear, ROTH starts to rock, and he cuts off the possible use by Van Hagar of what they all used, either together or separately, and DAVE dodges. You guys need to know that somebody REALLY COULD make CVH, today.
      He's saying CVH could get back together and play Van hagar, and you'd guys would probably think a Van Hagar song was cool if it was sung by Dave.

I am that somebody. Calling me 'groupie' up there is kinda cute. I am infantry material. SARGE is more like what goes after my handle. The way I should look is kinda like that FasterPussythang paste-up, from the neck DOWN, hey, where most of the work is within range, and I'd like a rider to wear, so the persons of interest know I'm straight and ready to go like I oughta be. Go ahead and talk to the woman, then. I sure don't need you dumb guys around on a work day.
      Basically, talking some shit about sarge and faster pussy cat.

It's a miracle anyone like FP is even around here in 2005. With persons like that involved work or play might proceed in a natural way. Of course, natural is so expensive today. You guys are right, you need to get the same smoke I have, and FP needs to shop. [/B]
      I think he's talking about foreplay, and how it's eaiser just to fuck somebody, and suggests that we smoke some weed with him.
      The Roth Army needs a leader who demonstrates the three "A's",

Attitude, Awesomeness, America.

http://www.samash.com/catalog/imagep..._IRG350EXB.JPG

Comment

• zeronumber
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2005

You know, most of his comments is just talking shit. Mostly saying we care too much about dave and cvH, then we do women or anything else, hence why he thinks this place is gay, and everybody around him to him is a bunch of master baters...idk...
        That's what I'm getting from his first few posts anyway.

Most of his comments look like ab libs with bumper sticker slogans.
        The Roth Army needs a leader who demonstrates the three "A's",

Attitude, Awesomeness, America.

http://www.samash.com/catalog/imagep..._IRG350EXB.JPG

Comment

• ASDF125250
          Groupie
          • Mar 2005

Zero, how high did you need to be to figure that shit out!
          Bobgnote, how did your handler let you access a computer? I hope you still have your helmate on, obviously running head first into walls without protection hasn't helped one bit has it?

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by zeronumber
            You know, most of his comments look like ab libs with bumper sticker slogans.
            The "Boot Bob" Krystal bumper sticker campaign?

Dude, you're a fucking genius.

Comment

Working...