X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dave IS VH
    Who is refereing Dave as "the EX Van Halen"? Dave was fucking Van Halen!

Everyone just refers to Dave as a key member of the band, not the Ex Singer, those in the media that do refer to Dave as the Ex Van Halen, needs to listen to some of Dave's solo stuff, and see him now live. I think he still looks great and even in better shape as he was in 1984.
    Ever quote about him in mags Ex VH singer or other rags even in his bios wich i can understand

My point is the words David Lee Roth are more recognizable than VH

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by rustoffa

"HEY BABE! ISN'T IT TIME?!!!"
      That tune is very sexy and got me laid like a jillion times.

I looked up the date 77 n damn im so missing that girl

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
        I always refer to him as ....

DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN

gets right to the point....
        you da man!!!
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Dirty Duck
          Sniper
          • Aug 2005

Dude LOOK at the media! A bunch of fuckin' losers that only go after what's in and what's popular. Same with the paparozzi...same shit. These guys all want nothing then to make a star look like shit. I bet if DAVE's next CD sold over a million copies they'd be sucking his dick like they did back in 85'. Think back to the VMA's in 96'. When the boys walked out on stage the place went fucking crazy....the media loved Dave again. After the fiasco and NOTHING came out of it (as far as the band getting back together) Dave wasnt acknowleged once gain until he became an EMT....it's bullshit.

Comment

• philouze
            Banned
            • Mar 2004

Fuck them fuckin journalists.. just a bunch of fuckin...fucks !
            BTW, DLR IS VH and there's NOFUCKINGONE in this whole fokkin galaxy to convince me from the contrary..
            FUCK

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

No Fukin Gone!

I looked an looked an kept seein No Fukin Gone

That is so cool ,Im gonna write a song w that in the title it'll be a SMASH!........ Some day ?

I think these out of touch writers who don't know sh@t ,think the rest
              of the world doesn't either.
              So they put in Ex this, used to be that.So we will Know who used to
              be the front (and soul )of VH.I'll turn this thing around, rite now.

Van Halen should have been since 86 referred to as: Ex Rock Band.
              Formerly Fronted by The Super Mega 5000 Watt Blistering Personage,
              Diamond David Lee RothGET ONE NOW!!!!

Sunday!!! Sunday!!! oops lost hold a little You know what im sayin

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Entertainment media journalists are just plain fucking lazy.

Look at how many of them parroted the line that Sam Hagar brought Van Halen to greater commercial heights after Dave quit, mostly on the strength of their #1 albums with Sammy out front...and how many of them let Hagar get away with making statements that were clearly untrue without once ever calling him on it, or even offering an editor's note. Just a lack of factual research.

Take a look at the overall tone of what was written about Van Hagar circa 1986-1994, and how Dave was written off by the same reporters during that period (and written off with more intensity as his record sales waned). Then take a look at a lot of the 2004 stuff, most of which is pro-Dave/CVH. Might be because a new generation of reporters are being published now, and their bias is different from all the Sam Halen asskissers.

Whatever. David Lee Roth, for me, is always going to be an integral part of the only Van Halen lineup that matters, and he had a kick-ass solo career to boot. Anyone who just wants to look at him as 'ex-Van Halen' only and approach his career as having not been useful past 1984, well, that's their loss.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

So the other day for the first time i hearing Black and Blue on the Radio first for me in any way. When did this load come out.
                  Dont tell me I dont want to know .I am all about not knowing Van Hagar.

I listened to some good Bass, Drums, Guitar ,but Sam is a nightmare of
                  mediocraty (sp) and Doing his best to F it Up.On purpose before God and everybody. How would Ed, Fuk Ed ,how would a producer the Music
                  Co. anyone Sign off on that Sh@t singer for so many YEARS.?

This band Van Hagar If it wasnt for Daves initial BLAST of HUGOSITY

This day and age even in the 85s would not get a contract .
                  I swear if Hagar was the first singer in Van Halen there would be no \
                  Van Halen.They would be a one hit wonder third rate flash in the pan.

This is why Dave should not be EX he IS!!!

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

Here is what i was thinking while listening to Black and Blue.

It was made for Foghat back in lets say 76 with fohats guitars and sound. It would have fit perfect into there style of Rock it was
                    wasted on VHagar.

Comment

• Thorman
                      Commando
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by thome
                      Ex Van Halen Singer

isn't it about time We..Us... The Media stopped refereing to Dave as

Ex Van Halen ... He has eclipsed that band by

2000 million miles and left them in the dirt .Struggling to find,

what they cannot grasp.They are his Ex back up band

Yeah they were a team. Since going solo Dave has released a more

well rounded music Style and Van Halen is still wallowing in 1986.

Its not a good thing to have your new music always preceded with

Ex VH front man has new ........... this is a barrier. I say

David Lee Roths Ex Band Van Halen...... to Start Waking Up From A Long Sad Dream!

Any Comments welcome:

Uh...ok..whatever you say dude....the fact is that he has done nothing since getting FIRED from the band that went on to become CVH!! Hence, the reference to the past as there certainly is no future for him other then being a spokesperson for hyerpactivity in monkeys!!

BAM
                      http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• thome
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2005

Spastic Monkeys are the latest thing..... as a person i dont THINK ....
                        Dont waste your time on spastic minkeys.Cool shot rite on

Cool shot rite On.Spastic Minkes ,cool shot.

Comment

• Thorman
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by thome
                          Spastic Monkeys are the latest thing..... as a person i dont THINK ....
                          Dont waste your time on spastic minkeys.Cool shot rite on

Cool shot rite On.Spastic Minkes ,cool shot.
                          Right on then...

BAM
                          http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

Just cause you got big super smarts dudnt mean in stupid.

Roth On!

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

What's David Lee Roths Ex Band Up To..?

Nuthin .

What's David Lee Roth Doing ...Touring, Singing, Playing to the Fans,
                              Rockin the House Coast to Coast.

Same thing he has always done .

You really need not question who the -Star- of the VH scene was and is.

Comment

• frets5150
                                Commando
                                • Feb 2004

It took you 10 months to check back on this thread? LMFAO

Comment

Working...