Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

The funny thing i thought was it is still viable .

The words put forth are as constant as the northern star..Timeless.

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
      Banned
      • Mar 2005

Re: David Lee Roth

Originally posted by thome
      Ex Van Halen Singer

isn't it about time We..Us... The Media stopped refereing to Dave as

Ex Van Halen ... He has eclipsed that band by

2000 million miles and left them in the dirt .Struggling to find,

what they cannot grasp.They are his Ex back up band

Yeah they were a team. Since going solo Dave has released a more

well rounded music Style and Van Halen is still wallowing in 1986.

Its not a good thing to have your new music always preceded with

Ex VH front man has new ........... this is a barrier. I say

David Lee Roths Ex Band Van Halen...... to Start Waking Up From A Long Sad Dream!

Any Comments welcome:
      no wonder everyone refers to dave as former vh lead singer, all he plays on tv appearances is old vh or in concert its about 99% old vh. he must think all his solo work is garbage. i guess he realizes that his only claim to fame is being linked to van halen. or maybe don knotts' bastard son.....

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Re: Re: David Lee Roth

Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
        no wonder everyone refers to dave as former vh lead singer, all he plays on tv appearances is old vh or in concert its about 99% old vh. he must think all his solo work is garbage. i guess he realizes that his only claim to fame is being linked to van halen. or maybe don knotts' bastard son.....
        You know as well as I do that the reason he does it is because the people deserve to hear it and the people want to hear it. It's timeless material, classic material, and material that the "official" Van Halen (whatever that is) won't provide you.

Dave's always been about community service.

And no, overwhelmingly, people don't want to hear his solo stuff as much as they do CVH stuff.

Tool, why do you keep roasting him? You've already been outed as a DLR diehard fan. You confessed to Shaun in PM's that the only reason you talk shit is to get people worked up...

Why not just post what's really on your mind and cut with the theatrics?

You've been outed...don't you think it's a little foolish to persist spreading around crap that we all know you don't really believe?

I mean, seriously, dude.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
          Banned
          • Mar 2005

Re: Re: Re: David Lee Roth

Originally posted by bueno bob
          You know as well as I do that the reason he does it is because the people deserve to hear it and the people want to hear it. It's timeless material, classic material, and material that the "official" Van Halen (whatever that is) won't provide you.

Dave's always been about community service.

And no, overwhelmingly, people don't want to hear his solo stuff as much as they do CVH stuff.

Tool, why do you keep roasting him? You've already been outed as a DLR diehard fan. You confessed to Shaun in PM's that the only reason you talk shit is to get people worked up...

Why not just post what's really on your mind and cut with the theatrics?

You've been outed...don't you think it's a little foolish to persist spreading around crap that we all know you don't really believe?

I mean, seriously, dude.
          yes, i'm a big dave fan. just disappointed, more like embarrassed, by what he has done the past 10 years. the best vocal he has done was "don't piss me off", dlr band was fantastic musically and lyric wise, just the vocals sucked alot of the time....indeedido?singing? indeedidon'thinkso....the best of album was pretty good, but why all the old vh pics. is he that ashamed of his appearance from that era? in general, the writing was on the wall for dave when he starting worrying about album sales and what the fans thought rather than just be his self....this happened right after the dust settled from the eat 'em tour and the album sales didn't measure up to what vh had done. i loved skyscraper but you could sense a change in dave after that...the diamond stopped shining as brighty..the gay tourbook didn't help the image either. and i ordered away for the damn thing!!

Comment

• Ellyllions
            Veteran
            • Mar 2006

So...you are a member of a David Lee Roth dedicated website and you post this as a thread?

I didn't take you for a troll Thome...but this is what a troll does.

Unless of course, you just have a desperate need for personal attention? Negative attention is attention just the same.
            "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
              Banned
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Ellyllions
              So...you are a member of a David Lee Roth dedicated website and you post this as a thread?

I didn't take you for a troll Thome...but this is what a troll does.

Unless of course, you just have a desperate need for personal attention? Negative attention is attention just the same.
              are you talkin to me? and if so, who the fuck is talking to you.

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                Banned
                • Mar 2005

who's the slut getting her tits signed?

Comment

• Ellyllions
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2006

is your name Thome?
                  "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2005

i think i might have fucked her once upon a time.

Comment

• Ellyllions
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
                      who's the slut getting her tits signed?
                      BWAHAHAHAHA!

You obviously have me confused with someone who will argue with you.

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2005

actally, i'm just a hologram. the real me is fuckin her right now...her message for you is "hmmhmmhhmmmhmhmm" (mouth full)hahahahahahaaha!
                        (plagerized of course from dlr hisself alae tour paris france show)

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

Dave is and always will be Van Halen.

He is the whole energy of that music.

Nuff said.
                          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Ellyllions
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2006

@rtfj
                            um, lemme check.....damn.

Nope, still not affected by you. Sorry...moving on now.

But have a wonderful Monday.

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2005

last call = walk this way

vaccinated with a phonograph needle = no suprize(night in the ruts) areosmith

i guess dave is guilty of plagerism too.

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by binnie
                                Dave is and always will be Van Halen.

He is the whole energy of that music.

Nuff said.
                                what the fuck happened to that energy? a skyscraper review once said david lee roth should be seen and not heard...lately it should be changed to not seen and not heard!

Comment

Working...