Has Spammy's Van Hagar actually sold out any shows yet ??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dysfunction
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by RogueHorseman
    Classic Rock radio doesn't play the cheese, because market research clearly shows that no one wants to hear the sh*t.
    You need to tell Z100 and Rock103 that it is cheese because there isn't a day that goes by when I don't here either Best of Both Worlds, Summer Nights, Finish What Ya Started, Right Now, Top of the World, Runaround, Humans Being, or Dont' Tell Me on the radio.

Comment

• dysfunction
      Head Fluffer
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
      Sorry you are just a dumbass.

Comment

• dysfunction
        Head Fluffer
        • Jun 2004

Don't try to patronize me and kiss my ass now, dickhead.
        Me patronize, no. I was being serious, I thought it was funny as hell. Don't get pissed at me Stevie.

Comment

• RogueHorseman
          Commando
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by dysfunction
          You need to tell Z100 and Rock103 that it is cheese because there isn't a day that goes by when I don't here either Best of Both Worlds, Summer Nights, Finish What Ya Started, Right Now, Top of the World, Runaround, Humans Being, or Dont' Tell Me on the radio.
          You are a f'n liar.

Which market? What are the names of the Program Directors and Music Directors of the stations. Are they consulted?

I'm damn well connected, and calling you out front and center on this one boy.
          <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• RogueHorseman
            Commando
            • Apr 2004

How dare you make light of Stevie.

You have no class whatsoever, as I said before, but that goes way over the line.

You have been warned.
            <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• gslinger
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

Nice ad pic bro. I have a new Hall of Shame VH Pics Thread Coming Up, I will put all your ad pics in. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo - Dysfuckion and Little VH Buddies
              <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
              "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
              </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
              <center>
              "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
              <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• dysfunction
                Head Fluffer
                • Jun 2004

How dare you make light of Stevie.
                Dumbass just because I call you Stevie doesn't mean I hate him. I guess if you guys don't have a sense of humor, I shouldn't call the other guy Layne.

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                  Commando
                  • Apr 2004

A sense of humor, about Stevie Ray Vaughn?

You really are beyond help, or just the stunt double for Jethro Bodine.

About those stations... who are the P.D's? Which national consultant do they utilize? If not, their music research comes from where?

Not even the Clear Channel station are forced to spin that sh*t because it makes people change the dial in droves.

I've seen the research. I KNOW it for a FACT.

Comment

• dysfunction
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jun 2004

I've seen the research. I KNOW it for a FACT.
                    Where is the so called research? Can't be found
                    Who conducted the surveys? DLR ARMY while waiting on Dave's new record.

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                      Commando
                      • Apr 2004

National listener polls, moron, conducted by third party research groups for MAJOR MARKET radio chains (such as Clear Channel, Infinity, etc.) keenly interested in playing what the people (real life, free thinking listeners) want to hear in order to maxamize time spent listening, quarter hour by quarter hour, which in turn increases Arbitron (another, different type of 3rd party research group) ratings, which in turn allows the sales staff to sell commercials on the street for every last dime the marketplace will bear.

Got it?

Maybe you can understand a run-on sentence of that magnitude, Jethro, but I sorta doubt it.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

I'm gonna burn down your fucking trailer Jethro!

Comment

• dysfunction
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jun 2004

National listener polls, moron, conducted by third party research
                          Got it?
                          Is that the same one who had Eddie Van Halen as like the 70th best guitar player? So do you think polls are incorrect sometimes. Remember Election 2000, I hope to God you are a Democrat. Were those polls right, because I sure didn't think Al Gore was President.

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                            Commando
                            • Apr 2004

Is that the same one who had Eddie Van Halen as like the 70th best guitar player? So do you think polls are incorrect sometimes. Remember Election 2000, I hope to God you are a Democrat. Were those polls right, because I sure didn't think Al Gore was President.
                            Ed is easily in the top ten, by any serious LEGITIMATE measure.

I'm not talking about some flimsly poll which can be manipulated.

Real, legitimate SCIENTIFICALLY conducted research of extremely high protocol. Sh*t, barring that, go to ANY major market and have the VH tunes played on the classic rock and/or AOR station(s) logged for three days and tally then up.

No contest. WAY more of a distance than the 34 vs. 18 mil sales difference between the eras (not everybody buys music).

Facts are, the ONLY Sam VH tunes that test 1/2 way decent in research are Right Here, Finish What Ya Started, and Why Can't this be Love... not that even those test remotely close to the levels of multiple upon multiple tracks off the six pack. Even something like Jamie's Cryin' (which I personally love) scores way higher.

Anyway, I'm done with this. You are a tool.

Besides, a female friend needs me right now.

Later boys...

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

LMAO!!!

This one is for you Panamark!!!!

Less than 48 hours before the "kickoff" show and the Greensboro Coliseum is FAR from sold out!!! You can even go to VH's official site and get a link to buy tickets!!! Even eight seats together!!!!

Ha Fucking Ha!!! The FIRST SHOW WILL NOT SELL OUT!!!!
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                                LMAO!!!

This one is for you Panamark!!!!

Less than 48 hours before the "kickoff" show and the Greensboro Coliseum is FAR from sold out!!! You can even go to VH's official site and get a link to buy tickets!!! Even eight seats together!!!!

Ha Fucking Ha!!! The FIRST SHOW WILL NOT SELL OUT!!!!
                                HAHAHHAHAHA,

THE GODS OF ROCK HAVE SPOKEN. BEHOLD THEIR WRATH !!

This was wrong. The gods have spoken ! So have the general public by the looks of things

Opening night in a few hours, blocks of eight seats ?? Fuck, where's kid gaygas and dyscharge and Love's Sammy's Dick in these times of celebration ?
                                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...