Has Spammy's Van Hagar actually sold out any shows yet ??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Thats a fucking scary lookin clown dude !!
    Go bite spammy fat-ass, please !!
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Smart Ass
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Jul 2004

Okay, I mean I can't get caught right?

There won't be any witnesses!

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

GENITAL LASAGNE!
        Originally posted by flappo
        i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
        translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• scottydabodi
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by kid vegas rules
          OUCH that hurt!!Sniff..............tell me what you really think?Get out much?
          Get lost, loser... if you think THAT fuckin' hurt, you fuckin' pussy...
          If you listen to fools
          The Mob Rules

Comment

• Rebel Yell5
            Full On Cocktard
            • Jul 2004

First Chicago show may have sold out. I was at the 2nd. It was not sold out. Close to sold out, but I saw quite a few upper level seats empty and some in the 200 level empty. Also a few in the back of the main floor were empty. Very few though. Chicago is a big rocker town so I can see shows should be sellouts.
            I am the law.

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Dont be so sure, we have already established that Van Hagar were selling tickets for second shows, when the first show was not even half sold out....

I still dont think they have had a real soldout show yet (apart from vegas). Im dying to see the final stats.. If they average less than 10,000 per show (in real paid attendance figures) its a joke..
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• scottydabodi
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

I can't BELIEVE what I'm READING HERE!!!! We're digging all over to find one or two sold-out shows on an ENTIRE VAN HALEN TOUR?!??!!?!??!! HOLY FUCK!!!!! The REAL Van Halen ALWAYS sold out, and everyone was there 8 hours EARLY to party in the parking lot BEFORE the show!!! This is fucking SAD!!! They can't even sell out more than a COUPLE of shows HERE and THERE!?!??!!? Fucking Ed, Al, and Sam have fucked it up so bad that even the pathetic SHEEP won't go to see them play...
                If you listen to fools
                The Mob Rules

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Delta Center "Not so full!"

Van Halen still naughty after all these years
                  R e v i e w
                  By Brandon Griggs
                  The Salt Lake Tribune

- "Salt Lake, let's rock!" shouted Van Halen vocalist Sammy Hagar to an adoring Utah crowd Tuesday night.
                  And rock they did.
                  It was an earplug kind of night at the not-so-full Delta Center, where Van Halen charged through two-plus hours of guitar riffs cranked to bone-rattling levels. Two decades after its commercial peak, the aging hard-rock band has done little to shed its naughty, party-boy image.
                  Bassist Michael Anthony guzzled from a fifth of Jack Daniel's. Hagar, 56 going on 15 in surfer shorts and wrap-around shades, boasted of a former Salt Lake City hangover and exhorted the women in the crowd to bare some skin. (Nobody did.)
                  So what about the music?
                  The four-member band - augmented by a synth player somewhere offstage - played with more enthusiasm and fire than they did with then-singer Gary Cherone during their last Utah visit in 1998. These guys are still having fun, and it shows.
                  Despite a tightly scripted set list that has varied little on this tour, the band somehow maintained a loose vibe onstage. Hagar sang while signing CDs, boxing gloves and even a VANHALN license plate, while guitar virtuoso Eddie Van Halen, hair hanging in his face and his fingers skittering over his strings, sometimes seemed lost in a private musical reverie.
                  The band opened with "Jump," its biggest hit, and played a half-dozen David Lee Roth-era tunes such as "Unchained" and "Ain't Talking About Love." But the set leaned more on

the band's more recent Hagar phase, from "Why Can't This Be Love" to new songs like the forgettable "It's About Time."
                  Hagar proved an affable frontman, prancing about the stage and toasting the audience with shots of bourbon - or was it tequila? But the band's most compelling figure was the guitarist who barely spoke at all.
                  Looking lean and fit, the shirtless Eddie Van Halen performed a hypnotic 15-minute solo that soared from humpback whale-like noodlings to crunching power chords and back again. Near the end he was joined onstage by his teenage son, Wolfgang, who showed some guitar flair of his own.
                  Tuesday's show proved that 26 years and three lead singers after they started, Van Halen can still bring the noise. It doesn't really matter who is singing - as long as Eddie Van Halen is on his game, this band will be worth hearing.
                  griggs@sltrib.com

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Last night....

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Keep practising Ed !! You are on track !! Dave might take you back soon
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Yet still no more sold out shows ????
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                          ...Im dying to see the final stats.. If they average less than 10,000 per show (in real paid attendance figures) its a joke..
                          One joke..........., comin' uaaaap!!
                          <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Who need 12 seats together for tomorrow night??
                            Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

203 1 FULL PRICE TICKET US $82.50 US $2.50 US $8.00

Seats 3 to 14

Wow row 1 center of the upper deck. Can you say TARPS??!!!

Comment

• Bob_R
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Anyone who thinks this tour is a success is an asshole!

How many shows have sold out again? LMFAO!!!!
                              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

We've know from the start that the SHAM HALEN 2004 tour was gonna be a bust! It cracks my ass up to see the low average of the attendance across the USA!!! Just shows how few SHEEP there actually are!!! They just make alot noise here to give the illusion that their numerous!

Comment

Working...