I wish 100 Van Hagar Fans would die in a fire.. like what happened to Great White

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seenbad
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    But in all honesty, may I say, that you backing off is smart. You've prob realised that this is a war not worth fighting because somewhere in there lies the truth. And the truth SB, or BS as it is, is that EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion. You can't admit it, because you dont like to be proven wrong. Whether I have any class or not. Its irellavant. Its just not your place to question what i find funny. Your swallowing hard because you know this is true. There is no dictatorship here. You are just like me. (albeit a lot closer to the bottom of the human food chain of knowledge) But still nontheless, you know you've been had. You bit. I reeled you in. And tagged you. I tried to throw you back big boy, but you kept falling for the lure everytime. Geez, and i thought you knew when you were being played? Well, I hope you had fun being slapped around, as much as I enjoyed the slapping.
    Amateur.
    sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
      Youre missing the point entirely. There are just some things that a person with a good heart and and a head on thier shoulders just doesnt laugh at. Im not saying dont laugh at it if you think it's funny. Im saying youre a fucking lowlife scumbag for laughing.
      I dont think Ive missed a thing. The whole point to any of this is opinions. You have yours. You clearly stated it, I dunno 10 times now? "You're a scumbag for laughing". Great. Thanks. I dont care what you think. Just like you SHOULDN'T care what I think. It is you who are missing the point. And you guys are taking all this way to seriously and looking like jackasses for not understanding a simple rule in life. To each his own. You said "youre a fucking lowlife scumbag for laughing." Right? Well, can't I say you're a lowlife scumbag for not laughing? Oh I get it. You are just like SeenBad. You like to be right. Even when your doubting it, and questioning your own stance. Gotcha.
      I have no time to debate with someone that doesn't understand some basic point/counter point discussions.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
        Amateur.
        of course you are. but you will get the hang of it.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• L.S.D.

I dont think Ive missed a thing. The whole point to any of this is opinions. You have yours. You clearly stated it, I dunno 10 times now? "You're a scumbag for laughing". Great. Thanks. I dont care what you think. Just like you SHOULDN'T care what I think. It is you who are missing the point. And you guys are taking all this way to seriously and looking like jackasses for not understanding a simple rule in life. To each his own. You said "youre a fucking lowlife scumbag for laughing." Right? Well, can't I say you're a lowlife scumbag for not laughing? Oh I get it. You are just like SeenBad. You like to be right. Even when your doubting it, and questioning your own stance. Gotcha.
          I have no time to debate with someone that doesn't understand some basic point/counter point discussions.

I dont like to be right, in this case, I just am.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
            I dont like to be right, in this case, I just am.
            LMAO. Of course you are. And yeah, everyone hates being right, they just happen to be right all the time. Read over your past posts dude. Your conceited beyond belief. But hey, have fun. Thats what its about.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
              Ok, now I just think youre dumb. lol. Your brain doesn't quite work right. You had brought up the gay ass votes, posts and registration dates, not me.

Your arguements are just mind numbing. I think it's actually making me more dumberer just reading what you have to say.
              Probably because you are reading a reply for OneVoice (personally I think theres at least 3 voices there) not for you. Making you "more dumberer"??? Yeah, you pegged yourself there. LOL who's breathing patterns are erratic now? I think the barbs on the lure hooks are down your throat...Let me get the pliers.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Isn't there matches you people should be playing with somewhere?

Comment

• L.S.D.

LMAO. Of course you are. And yeah, everyone hates being right, they just happen to be right all the time. Read over your past posts dude. Your conceited beyond belief. But hey, have fun. Thats what its about.
                  no, I just dont think it is funny to laugh about people dying in a fire that eats there skin off to the bone and then takes thier life prematurely, and then leaves family and friends behind. Youre a totally mentally challened individual who thinks this is funny.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Thanks for opinion Dr Phil. See I like it when fire eats the flesh from the bone. But that's just me. Hard pill for you to swallow, but Im sure if you coat it with your boyfriends cum, it will slide down ok.
                    G' Luck. And may more tragedies occur so we can connect on this very personal level. It's been fun. *whistling...* another one bites the hook....

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Imagine that? Everyone one of those so called tough fuckers ran away. leaving me singing my tune... Ahh...feels good to watch dogs tuck their tails and run. Hey? Maybe they too were on fire? WooHoo...Fuckin riot. LOL Seenbad. He turned into SpermBath. OneVoice? He struggles with 3 or 4 I reckon. Plus there is still dampness behind that MoFo's ears. and good ol' LSD. Or Limp Silly Dick, as his boyfriends refer to him as. He felt the burn. It's called losing the war of words. He ran to the next thread, with a list of non-exsistant bands selling tix below Van Hagar. How threatening.
                      Line 'em up. Bt will knock them down.
                      On to Elvis. Where the fuck are ya? Im coming to find your one word answers and give you two in response! C'mere.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

BT... standin around with your dick in your hand all proud because you think you won the prize for mental masterbation... well aren't you just the queen of the ball?? Bless your heart... such a sad and pathetic waste of life... fucking oxygen thief!!
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

well that was nice, considering I voted for ya.
                          But aside from that, I am proud to be standing around with my dick in my hand, considering those 3 losers usualy have theirs plugged in someones ass. Listen fella, if your gonna bash me, do some research. I fight back, but only when I think the person is worthy.
                          Sad and pathetic waste of life? Geez, now Im offended. Oxygen theif? I dunno, that sounds like something I'd normaly would laugh about, but since this thread is full of sprem guzzlin frenzy serious pod dwellers, I'd be the only one to find humor in such poor taste. Then I'd be chastised for finding fun in such poor comments, like what you've made. Word of advice. Choose your enemies carefuly around here. Dont jump into something because it seems fashionable. I toot my horn, because I can. Others don't because they cannot.
                          and the bait is set. Let see if the lure nabs another foot soldier.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

and trust me, if I was "mentally masterbating" you'd cum. Your mom would cum. Your girlfriend would pull a 3 banger and your dad would call from 3 states away asking what the fuck that noise was. "ah dad, that's just BT whipping me like the bitch that I am. See? You dont wanna get involved with a mouthy prick like me. Now find your tail, tuck and run. The rest of the dogs are in the other thread.

Comment

• fenway5150
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                              me being from rhode island where that great white fire took place,

to go ahead and say something like that is fucked up
                              i dont care how much you hate sammy, to wish death on someone is fucked up....

i dont know maybe your just 15 or 16, and just post dumb shit
                              I'm with ya on that one man and I'm not from Rhode Island. That's just flat-out classless.

I've seen a few of these posts here....c'mon guys...dial it back will ya? Jeez.
                              "To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding!"
                              - DLR, 2004

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

I just think it's more hilarious that people here at the army actualy take any of this shit seriously. Im thinking those people need help if anybody. get a grip, life and job people.

Comment

Working...