Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bantonelli
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

How Cute...Dave being the polite nephew saying "gazunheit" as Uncle Manny sneezes every 7 sentences.
    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• bantonelli
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
      have you been to sleep yet bantonelli....or did you just wake up in the middle of the night?
      At this point, it's beyond 24 hours....couldn't sleep...too full of excitement.... I'm going to be more than "Loopy" at work today. This is fun being up with the rest of the ARMY who I normally see throughout the day later on. I should have called in sick today, but this may become my permanent schedule....waking up at 3:00AM PST !

Hey...RIGHT ON! Uncle Manny saying DAVE was always a prime piece of Beef and a STAR!!!!

Gee....Manny living the life of Dave and taboo...living with various "Judys" and robbing the cradle.
      "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
        Veteran
        • Apr 2004

Nice, The feed through Dallas is "plugging" a strip club, with Beavis and Butt-Head bits.

Fucking classic!

The mens club of Dallas...that's it I'm going!
        http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
        Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
        Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
          Commando
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by bantonelli
          At this point, it's beyond 24 hours....couldn't sleep...too full of excitement.... I'm going to be more than "Loopy" at work today. This is fun being up with the rest of the ARMY who I normally see throughout the day later on. I should have called in sick today, but this may become my permanent schedule....waking up at 3:00AM PST !
          Nahhh - you wont have to wake up so early everyday - I bet POJO will figure out a way to post the shows - hope you work for cool lawyers.

Comment

• bantonelli
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Nahhh - you wont have to wake up so early everyday - I bet POJO will figure out a way to post the shows - hope you work for cool lawyers.
            I forewarned my Jewish Boss, Ira (who is from Brooklyn) and he sees my pictures of ROTH at my desk...so he knows I may look hung over when I get in today.

Are you working today?

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
              Commando
              • Nov 2005

LOL -

Roth: "Roth Radio.....what a long strange bong hit its been".

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                Veteran
                • Apr 2004

Man, these callers are morons!!

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• bantonelli
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

LOL -

Roth: "Roth Radio.....what a long strange bong hit its been".
                  GREAT PHRASE!!! in total ROTH style.

Comment

• hain23x
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2004

christ, you guys should hear this guy who replaced Stern here in Chicago! He's the worst!!! He has that phoney ass white DJ voice complete with that whisteling letter 's". add that to the fact that I don't have the right script enabled to hear Dave from my house. Trying to find a station here at work. Jesus christ someone just give ma direct link PLEASE!!!
                    Eat Us and Smile!
                    Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2004

Bantonelli, Fuckhowardstern. Call up the show!

Comment

• hain23x
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Mar 2004

nevermind, I got the Dallas link working here at work!
                        Eat Us and Smile!
                        Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dan Wolf...first editor on Village Voice

(google rules!)
                          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2004

Hain, call up. We need some "Midwesterners" to call up. So far they have had 1 good caller.

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Manny has some cool stories, but this interview is running way to long, move on to something else Dave....
                              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• franksters
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

Finally a reason to get up @ 6 a.m (usually 7:00), this is MY resolution!

Excellent show !!!
                                SUMMER'S JUST
                                AROUND
                                THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                                http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

Working...