X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Bored
    yes. Maybe he just had an off day because he was nervous or something. Maybe aunt Millie will be on tomorrow with her secret meaball recipe! :-) I'll give it another chance.
    I thought Uncle Manny was cool. I dig that sittin' around the kitchen table til the wee hours of the morning vibe. But, its not for everyone and I think Roth knows that and if he doesn't...someone will tell him.

Family is important to Dave and I think it needs to be more important in our society today and I think thats what he was getting across. Family first. no matter who the fuck you are.
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Bored
      Groupie
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Golden AWe
      so, how about the bigger roth site?

and the subjects you would've wanted to hear?
      I'm not wasting my time with you. You are a fan, a fanatic. You can not see, hear or experience anything to do with DLR with an open mind. Everything he does is orgasmic to you. So what the point? I'm not going to interupt your jerk off fest for you. You are in love blindly and are pretty pathetic.

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
        I thought Uncle Manny was cool. I dig that sittin' around the kitchen table til the wee hours of the morning vibe. But, its not for everyone and I think Roth knows that and if he doesn't...someone will tell him.

Family is important to Dave and I think it needs to be more important in our society today and I think thats what he was getting across. Family first. no matter who the fuck you are.
        Nothing wrong with it at all ... like Dave said in the "Inevitable" thread ... he's not a comedian .... you either get it or you don't, and that goes with his whole persona ...

Mornin' DG ...

Comment

• Bored
          Groupie
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by diamondsgirl

You should be a moderator. You come across as respectful, intelligent and able to appreciate other points of view with out getting personal. Who can I suggest this to?

Comment

• wiseguy
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2004

well said
            Stay frosty now.
            Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• Wawazat
              ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Originally posted by distortion9
              Dave could have had the sisters in the studio today and Boring still would have complained.
              You would complain a lot too if you sucked
              Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

I'm not wasting my time with you. You are a fan, a fanatic. You can not see, hear or experience anything to do with DLR with an open mind. Everything he does is orgasmic to you. So what the point? I'm not going to interupt your jerk off fest for you. You are in love blindly and are pretty pathetic.
                So if you are so observant as to know what we are, why can we not
                be that, Mr. Complete understanding of A Fan Of Roth.

I can tell you are a Fan of not letting a Roth fan be a Roth Fan.

There is a place for you to be a Fan of Not being a Fan of Roth Fans.

I do not know where it is for I seek no such company...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Hey dude ... you made the call ... you said this site was minor league ... so if you are so open minded, why are you here bashing it and the show then, sounds like you're the close minded one and are no where near the DLR fan you claim to be ...

You made the comment on the site not being the biggest and best, GA is calling you on it ...

You don't want to say the links because you don't want a bunch of members from here over there ripping you ... admit it.

Be a man, state your Links name, play fair and quit hiding ... or see ya.

Comment

• distortion9
                    Sniper
                    • Mar 2004

You should be a moderator. You come across as respectful, intelligent and able to appreciate other points of view with out getting personal. Who can I suggest this to?
                    Divide and conquer doesn't work here dickbag....and respect is not given until earned.
                    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• Bored
                      Groupie
                      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by distortion9
                      Divide and conquer doesn't work here dickbag....and respect is not given until earned.
                      So nice of you.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                        Nothing wrong with it at all ... like Dave said in the "Inevitable" thread ... he's not a comedian .... you either get it or you don't, and that goes with his whole persona ...

Mornin' DG ...
                        thats right. Dave has that multifaceted persona...thats what makes him such an interesting mofo. He's got this going on and he's got that going on...you know?

of course you do.

Goodmorning, Al.

I'm flyin' on caffeine at the moment...I gotta get out there and start shoveling.
                        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• distortion9
                          Sniper
                          • Mar 2004

So nice of you.

Go back to the links if ya want to hold hands, I don't do nice....stugots.
                          http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                            Commando
                            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by bantonelli
                            FHS...are you Esq. ?
                            yep

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                              Commando
                              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by wiseguy
                              mmmmmm.....yahhh.
                              Lets not annoy them.
                              Well you've done a good job of that for everyone.
                              Back off a bit man
                              He wants to hear from the average joe, not psycho vh fans out for a shameless internet site plug.
                              give it time, you'll have yours
                              no offence intended
                              Fuck you faggot - offense taken. I didn't annoy anybody. I called they told me they liked my topic that I should hang on....they hung up on me I called back....they hung up....I stopped calling. You fucking douchebag.
                              Last edited by fuckhowardstern; 01-03-2006, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Bored
                                Groupie
                                • Jan 2006

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
                                Fuck you faggot - offense taken. I didn't annoy anybody. I called they told me they liked my topic that I should hang on....they hung up on me I called back....they hung up....I stopped calling. You fucking doucheback.
                                Well you are obviosly well spoken How dare they dont talk to you!

Comment

Working...