X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Golden AWe
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FLA FLA FLUNKY
    HAHA...David Lee Roth is doing voice-over commercials for fucking VERMONT TEDDY BEARS..and Howard Stern is a has-been?!?!

He must be sitting there going.."holy shit, what has happened to my life.. I used to be a rock star and now I'm up at 6 AM begging people to buy stuffed animals"

Sirius is going to get a ton of subscribers after this crap.
    Aah...FACK ORF, you're boring.
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

boo-hoo!
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

boo-hoo!
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

boo-hoo!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

boo-hoo!

Comment

• FLA FLA FLUNKY
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Jan 2006

What a dipshit.. a girl tells him she's dripping wet out of the shower and HE CUTS TO COMMERCIAL, wow...what a dumbass.

That is the difference between a Howard Stern and David Lee Roth...a.k.a great radio and shitty radio.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

What a dipshit.. a girl tells him she's dripping wet out of the shower and HE CUTS TO COMMERCIALl, fricking brilliant!!!.

That is the difference between a Howard Stern and David Lee Roth...a.k.a great radio and shitty radio.
                still made you listen to it and sign up here...uhuhuuhuhuhh
                Originally posted by Cato
                Golden, why are you FAT?
                Originally posted by lesfunk
                Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• bantonelli
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Howard doesn't start until next week dipshit, so I figured I'd come check out DLR to see how bad it would bomb, and needless to say it lived up to al my expectations!

Quite a fall from grace for the coked out has-been, eh?
                  Hey Moron, We all know that Stern starts on Jan. 9th.....

If you expected ROTH to slap someone's tush w/bologna, you've come to the wrong place.....Roth's format is of a much higher intelligence level than you can absorb in your Pea-size brain.

Why the Fcuk are you still tuning in.....REALLY....isn't it time you tune out and tune in to Satellite. What are you waiting for? Ba Ba Booey to pay for your service?

Later Flunk Fcuk....
                  "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2004

I got it on right now. Live feed from Dallas, I'm in Minneapolis. Dammit we need the show on in the Twin Cities!!!

I gonna call!
                    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                      Commando
                      • Nov 2005

Quite a fall from grace for the coked out has-been, eh?
                      If you consider getting paid 4 million dollars a year to work four hours a day talking shit into a microphone while people laugh at your jokes a fall from grace, you must BE gary the retard.

Comment

• hain23x
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Mar 2004

I'M HAVING 0 LUCK GETTING THIS FUCKING BROADCAST TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
                        Eat Us and Smile!
                        Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• FLA FLA FLUNKY
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Jan 2006

This is worse then "The Magic Hour" with Magic Johnson

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

I'm fighting an urge to call the studio...
                            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I can't wait for the next caller to call in so I can hear him suck Roth's cock and tell him how great he was in Van Halen, and then Roth will pretend he's Dr. Phil and ask him where he works and what his life's goal is.

RIVETING!!
                              Well, I'm sure you enjoy hearing about men sucking each other's cocks...

But aren't you trying to suck HOWARD's "small but virile cock©" by spamming this board with your stupidity and bitterness...

Fuck, even STERN wished DAVE well....

Comment

• Chong Li
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2004

I can hear the Stern fans open mouth breathing- THROUGH THE INTERNET.
                                "Can't you hear Jamies cryin? Shes runnin with the Devil oh nooooo!!! oh no!

Comment

Working...