Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fuckhowardstern
    Commando
    • Nov 2005

Uncle Manny coming up...gave Bob Dylan his first job....

Comment

• Carmine
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Uncle Manny....coming up...

This just simply fuckin rules!

Comment

• Golden AWe
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

"where does diddy live?"
        Originally posted by Cato
        Golden, why are you FAT?
        Originally posted by lesfunk
        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
          Commando
          • Nov 2005

he called the Brit "Audius Huxley" worked with punk bands....born in Birmingham (UK)....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
            he sounds australian
            He's from Birmingham, UK...

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
              Commando
              • Nov 2005

took request for calls - now the line is busy!!!1 I could have waited 12 minutes.....that fucker!

Comment

• Chong Li
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2004

Whats this song? I LIKE IT!
                "Can't you hear Jamies cryin? Shes runnin with the Devil oh nooooo!!! oh no!

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

this is gonna be a bitch to edit. at least with Stern i could tell the difference between speech and music by looking at the waveform.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                    Commando
                    • Nov 2005

playing early 80's disco song "Baby Love" --- I think its Patti La Belle....someone like that.......disco????? I guess he knows what he is doing......

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I just called and talked to someone who asked me what I wanted to talk to Dave about.....I stumbled a bit....so I said - I want to welcome him to the air.....wish him success....talk to him about web sites dedicated to him.....ask him about his plans for making music assuming his radio show is going to take off.....the guy sounded like he would let me talk but said Dave wouldn't be taking calls for a while....call back later and he would let me talk! WOW - I'm gonna talk to Diamond Dave this morning....."prepare to feel ashamed and completely alive"!!!!! here we GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....
                      You can't blame him for not taking calls, you know Captain Janks or one of those guys is gonna' call up, telling a screener that they're DAVE's biggest fan, and that they want to welcome him...

Then, "congratulations on your new job Mr. Hagar..."

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                        Commando
                        • Nov 2005

Marmalade?

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

good first segment...Dave sounds much more at home...sounds rested and confident...I think the banter with Hux is alot better than it was in Boston last March...Hux probably got the green light to interject more often...
                          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• bantonelli
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

I just called and talked to someone who asked me what I wanted to talk to Dave about.....I stumbled a bit....so I said - I want to welcome him to the air.....wish him success....talk to him about web sites dedicated to him.....ask him about his plans for making music assuming his radio show is going to take off.....the guy sounded like he would let me talk but said Dave wouldn't be taking calls for a while....call back later and he would let me talk! WOW - I'm gonna talk to Diamond Dave this morning....."prepare to feel ashamed and completely alive"!!!!! here we GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....
                            RIGHT ON!!!!...Don't forget to mention the ARMY!!!! I'll be listening....KEWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                            "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              this is gonna be a bitch to edit. at least with Stern i could tell the difference between speech and music by looking at the waveform.
                              twona...let the tape run...I learned from the Boston shows that he will jump in at anytime...I wouldnt have been surprised if he had started singing along with that last song...
                              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• fuckhowardstern
                                Commando
                                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                You can't blame him for not taking calls, you know Captain Janks or one of those guys is gonna' call up, telling a screener that they're DAVE's biggest fan, and that they want to welcome him...

Then, "congratulations on your new job Mr. Hagar..."
                                I hear ya - but the screener didn't sound like he was blowing me off....he sounded like he would let me through....of course I will mention the ARMY!!!! Dave does sound very confident....much more subdued than I expected.

....talking about ground zero......nailing the EPA....its unbreathable......put the schools there....lol

Comment

Working...