How many of you think Dave will eventually rejoin Van Halen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Good Lord, you are too easy. Are you sure your not my 8 year old son on the second computer in the den? Dustin? Is that you? LOL
    Want some advice jr? Start over. Yup. Change your name to something other than a drug that kills people. Ok? It makes you look like a turd. Was cocaine and acid used up? Next time through, maybe you can actualy read abit more, learn a lot more and be more prepared for a serious discussion regarding Hagar or Roth. Instead of your sad little insults. Like really. Do you think I care if you say "Roth wears spandex from the 80's". "He has no hair" "He plays small clubs instead of arenas". We (Roth Fans) know all there is to know about Diamond Dave. We take him that way. We love him that way. And we would've give him back to the merchandising machine that Van Hagar has been rung through since 85 for all the money in the world. It's not Dave that needs to change. (well maybe his hair and spandex ) It's the Halen bros.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• cwsmith17
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

Despite Dave's voice, he will never rejoin because Ed will die of cancer before anything gets going.

Comment

• cwsmith17
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        I wouldn't mind seeing them put on a good showing at HOF. It would be nice to see something. It's too hard of a pill to swallow that Van Halen and its legacy ends with Sammy fuckin' Hagar. It's a God Damn shame.
        It would be a goddamn shame. Roth is the King of Rock N' Roll, but you got to realize he can only do so much with his voice......while each year he is getting older. He is like 52 years old. They better get movin' and fast.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Oh yeah. I agree. But when Roth ages, so does Ed, Al and Mike. To think that Roth's voice is the only thing in the way is crazy. I think Roth can hold his own for years to come. Listen to DLR Band. He still hits the highs better than anyone else his age. Aren't the Rolling Stones and the Who in their 60's?
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...