Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Oh he might be "bummed" but he's over acting it too.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

I know if I was getting paid to "talk" instead of playing my record collection, Id still be "ok"... He was really digging deep on the depression. I doubt that's legit.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Redballjets88
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

i am like 100% sure that dave could make a comeback
        look at what prince is doing now. i see his video non-stop...dave could do something like that release a video change his image he could turn himself on to a whole new generation (my generation) he has the voice to make the girls melt as it is...dave needs to make a good comeback attempt
        R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

he's been pegged the "Just a gigolo" guy from the mass media for too long. Anything Dave does will be critiqued to death. Short of fronting VH again.

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

i dont know people talk bad about prince non-stop too especially when he was the artist formerly know as prince and he is doin fine
            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
              i dont know people talk bad about prince non-stop too especially when he was the artist formerly know as prince and he is doin fine
              True. BUT, he was also never known as a comedy styled singer either.

Dave is etched in stone as the "party hardy guy" with a joke a minute and some of the best music and lyrics Ive ever heard. Prince was, is a true arteeeest. The artsy fartsy guy, who takes music very seriously and image even more seriously. Not saying Dave doesn't. Its just the way perception works. For Dave to change his image in a positive way for general people to accept, would be for him to grow his hair long, get a face lift and pretend to be someone he no longer is. IMO.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Prince and Dave should do a record together. This is what it sounds like "When Ed Cries".

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

The tour could be called "The Sexy Mother Fuckers" Tour.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

this is what it sounds like...when Ed cries.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

dave had his vision of radio...it was like an audio of "all dave all nite mojo dojo no holds BBQ happy hour from nine til february" but people are so afraid of CHANGE...dave wanted to do it HIS way...not "stern-way" but the CBS fuckers wouldn't let him because they fear the change...

it's like the record company who wants the band to get "back to the roots" and reproduce the band's album that was so successful...dave did 6+1 solo albums and NONE was like the other...dave never did the expectexd he always CHANGED things...no matter if the public would follow or not...
                          Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

and in some peoples eyes, it's that attitude of his that will keep the band from reuniting.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Daves a smart cookie. He pours on the deep depressing drama of his show, making sure it comes across as a real slow paced, monotonous brain fart- CBS will see even lower numbers next month and allow Dave to return to being DAVE!! Unless of course CBS is smart enough to point out what Dave is doing during his show and can him immediately. Im banking on Roth getting fired and Dave filing wrongful termination for a bigger payoff than the original $8 million, citing future money damages for tarnishing Dave's image and reputation affecting any future radio broadcasting endeavors. Go get 'em Dave! LOL

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

But I still dont think it's about the money. I think it's about him being able to "create his vision" of what a cool radio show is. The carpet was pulled too early. And now he sits and thinks...

Comment

Working...