X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by David Lee Roth

If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. I'd get more pleasure from running
    I gottta remember that one..
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I must concede to one fucking stellar post. DLR, fucking kudos. You are fucking ruthless and mean but that post was classic. I have to go to the ER and see how many stitches, casts and gauze are needed to fix my multiple contusions, lacerations and broken bones.

OUCH!!!
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Originally posted by MAX
        I must concede to one fucking stellar post. DLR, fucking kudos. You are fucking ruthless and mean but that post was classic. I have to go to the ER and see how many stitches, casts and gauze are needed to fix my multiple contusions, lacerations and broken bones.

OUCH!!!

To be honest with you Sir, you are a good man and above all, a good sport!

Cheers!:bottle:

Comment

• Flash Bastard

And the audience thanks the both of you for a great set of put-downs. I'm adding this thread to my Favorites folder.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by David Lee Roth
            To be honest with you Sir, you are a good man and above all, a good sport!

Cheers!:bottle:
            Hey, right back at you and you ARE worthy of the title!!!

It was fun and I now look forward to your next victim.

Peace my new friend!!!

Please, let me buy you one!!!
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Phil theStalker
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

BAN IMPOSTERS

Originally posted by Flash Bastard
              And the audience thanks the both of you for a great set of put-downs. I'm adding this thread to my Favorites folder.
              Not me.

Anyone who uses celeb names of the board they're on should be banned. It's as simple as that.

Eddie Van Halen..bye-bye..

David Lee Roth..hoohaa..bye-bye!

Now if you called yourself GayDavid Lee Roth or something, okay, but not the same names.

Sarge..clean up the board..they can get new user names.

Phil the Stalker
              Add to Ignore list

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Re: BAN IMPOSTERS

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                Not me.

Anyone who uses celeb names of the board they're on should be banned. It's as simple as that.

Eddie Van Halen..bye-bye..

David Lee Roth..hoohaa..bye-bye!

Now if you called yourself GayDavid Lee Roth or something, okay, but not the same names.

Sarge..clean up the board..they can get new user names.

Phil the Stalker

Phil, Just as the strength of a solitary brick will not save a poorly built structure, your bold typeface does not redeem your craven incoherent words.

I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? You wouldn't know Up from Down if you had three guesses. You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. If you called the Suicide Hotline, they'd say: "Go ahead. Do it!" Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother
                Calling you dull is a gross underestimation of just how tedious you are. You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting.

Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering. I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that buildings bounce when you haul your Sumo Wrestler mass down the street, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Nah, of course you would.

Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths? You are nastier than a five-dollar whore getting a shit enema. You're a waste of time, space, air, flesh, and the rectum you were born from, retard. If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off a flea. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it. You could type every thing you know on the subject on back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room leftover for a shopping list. However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last.

I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.
                You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth, but the truth it is, and accept it, you must.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Timeout

So are you Dave or not?
                  Add to Ignore list

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Re: Timeout

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                    So are you Dave or not?
                    To be or not to be...

You are a devilishly uncouth trollop and a maniacal, armpit-licking sexual assaulter of barnyard animals.
                    Shut up or I'll bitchslap you so hard, you'll see more stars than the Hubble telescope.

Comment

• Figs
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Oh fuck you. Fuck the lot of you. Fuck you all.

Comment

Working...