Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • General Hina
    Sniper
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Roth-Halen
    Hey you never know! the only thing you know for certain is that you never know.
    Hey that's one of the few songs I like from YFLM!!

Great tune IMO

Over and Out,
    General Hina

Comment

• cwsmith17
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

For the last time. Just admit that you wouldn't love seeing Ed, Alex and Mike up on stage.

Comment

• General Hina
        Sniper
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        I worked a few gigs with Yuk Yuk's. Just circuit work. Min. pay. Id get $300 a show. The show was 15 min spot, and they gave me free food and booze for the night before and that evening itself. I always passed on the second night, as Id want to fly back home not drunk.
        It was anexperience. Got some good laughs. It just never felt respectable. I felt like I was repeating myself all the time. Which you really end up doing, as alot of them do.
        Big Troubles you are a liar!
        In the 90's Yuk Yuk's was not paying the 15 minute opener $300.00 per show! That is 100% bullshit. $300.00 for the week...yes. $300.00 for the weekend...maybe. But $300.00 per show that's false. Why do you have to lie to these people to pump yourself up. Never felt respectable?? What the fuck are you talking about? Repeating yourself all the time YES that's how you develop material and an act. Go watch any comic who is headlining across the country and they'll do the same act every night or close to it as they are trying to work it out and get it to be perfect.

$300.00 per show in the 90's after the comedy boom of the 80's was ending. No way!!

Hina is digusted with you lies!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

LOL First of all, Like I give a flying fuck what you think of me. When your busy sifting through your feces for corn and nuts to determine what you had for lunch the day before, the rest of the world had already moved on. In other words, you are just not that important, and you really shouldn't claim to be.
          But for the record, since you are sooo interested in what I was saying to someone else, I will reiterate my original posting. I was working Yuk Yuk's doing bit shows that paid $300 flat rate. They would use me the first night, which food and booze was free, and use me the second night, which as well the booze and food bar was free. But I opted not to drink and slob out, as I needed to fly back home. Its actualy a short 3 hr drive north, but I have a buddy that flies air ambulance and cargo so all worked for me as long as the timing was good. Not that, THAT was any of your business either.
          So again; Add up the nights. Not one. 2 nights. Bit shows are shows where they would use you sporaticaly for the two nights you were there. Doors open at 11am and close at 3am. The comedy bits close at 12am though, and its just drinking from 12am to 3am. When a person shows up, in this case T.O, Mike would hand me my schedule for those 2 nights. 15 min spots, and usualy 2 spots per eve. So again; Lets add it up. 2 days. 2 spots each day. Hmmm? Doesn't sound like you knew what you were talking about actualy. And like I said it wasn't worth it finacially either. I needed to pay for lunch (daytime) and motel.(which was not provided)
          So now that Ive finished defending myself to you, whoever the fuck you are, you can go back to being wrong on other peoples personal lives.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Apology accepted.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
              . Why do you have to lie to these people to pump yourself up. Never felt respectable?? What the fuck are you talking about? Repeating yourself all the time YES that's how you develop material and an act. Go watch any comic who is headlining across the country and they'll do the same act every night or close to it as they are trying to work it out and get it to be perfect.

Hina is digusted with you lies!!
              I dont have to build myself at all, thank you. I have more friends than pubic hairs...And thats a lot. You should know that, you're still plucking them from your 3 teeth.
              And I realise that most people know that comics repeat themselves, but this conversation didn't involve you. I assumed that the person I was talking to didn't know that. Thats not gonna be a problem for you in the future is it? Cause if it is, I will have to cater my posts accordingly, to make sure that everything I talk about will be geared to, and around what ever it is that peaks your interest. You fucking retard! LMAO I didn't respect what i was doing for various reasons. One I mentioned. The others are still none of your business, nor will it be. And building myself up is just not something I have to do. It all comes natural to me. But thanks for asking. All this coming from a guy?, who claims to be a General? Who's building whom? Go get a friend.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by cwsmith17
                For the last time. Just admit that you wouldn't love seeing Ed, Alex and Mike up on stage.
                I will admit that, sure. I admit that I wouldn't love seeing Mike, Ed and Al up on stage again.

read your post again-dork!

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

Right on, Right on

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by cwsmith17

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Who's building whom? Go get a friend.
                      he'd better get a dog...but it will piss him at his pants after an hour and run away...
                      Roth Army Icon
                      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• gothqueen
                        Groupie
                        • Apr 2004

"Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!"

Says who? I sure as hell ain't going, and I bet that some more of you won't go either.

Comment

• General Hina
                          Sniper
                          • Feb 2004

LOL First of all, Like I give a flying fuck what you think of me. When your busy sifting through your feces for corn and nuts to determine what you had for lunch the day before, the rest of the world had already moved on. In other words, you are just not that important, and you really shouldn't claim to be.
                          But for the record, since you are sooo interested in what I was saying to someone else, I will reiterate my original posting. I was working Yuk Yuk's doing bit shows that paid $300 flat rate. They would use me the first night, which food and booze was free, and use me the second night, which as well the booze and food bar was free. But I opted not to drink and slob out, as I needed to fly back home. Its actualy a short 3 hr drive north, but I have a buddy that flies air ambulance and cargo so all worked for me as long as the timing was good. Not that, THAT was any of your business either.
                          So again; Add up the nights. Not one. 2 nights. Bit shows are shows where they would use you sporaticaly for the two nights you were there. Doors open at 11am and close at 3am. The comedy bits close at 12am though, and its just drinking from 12am to 3am. When a person shows up, in this case T.O, Mike would hand me my schedule for those 2 nights. 15 min spots, and usualy 2 spots per eve. So again; Lets add it up. 2 days. 2 spots each day. Hmmm? Doesn't sound like you knew what you were talking about actualy. And like I said it wasn't worth it finacially either. I needed to pay for lunch (daytime) and motel.(which was not provided)
                          So now that Ive finished defending myself to you, whoever the fuck you are, you can go back to being wrong on other peoples personal lives.
                          Your original post said $300 per show. Go back and read it liar. Plus, you must have been really funny to go from stand-up to mowing lawns.

Admiral Hina Out!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
                            hey buddy...you really like this pic
                            Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
                              Your original post said $300 per show. Go back and read it liar. Plus, you must have been really funny to go from stand-up to mowing lawns.

Admiral Hina Out!
                              Mowing Lawns? LMAO Yeah I clean windows too!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Check to see if YourName@FuckYou.com is still available for registration. Powered by Novelty Emails, your source for a new and catchy email address.
                                Last edited by Big Troubles; 05-07-2004, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...