Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roth-Halen
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

Well I may not be the best looking baby, but Im the right tool fro the job

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Roth-Halen
      He wanted me to play with him, but I was too young. (LOL Just kidding)
      Yeah he was really nice. Eddie Anderson was with him, and he was nice to me! Dave spoke to me in spanish. he said to me :"rockero , eh?"
      Thats so cool. I never did get a chance. Never really had that oppurtunity. Im way up in the central/north part of Ontario, and well, he's not sure where that is. lol Actualy he's been on both sides of me and south as well.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
        Yes I like Sammy and Dave and I'll go one better.
        I actually think there's about 3 great songs on VH III.

Over and Out,
        General Hina
        Awe Fuck!? Now Ive heard it all. LMAO
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Roth-Halen
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2004

He looked great you have no idea. Amazing. He was at his prime.
          I have a couple of autographs!

Comment

• Roth-Halen
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2004

I like the song "going places" I can hear'em po' boys tapping on the corner outside my window now"

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

I was just listening to that today. "just a little bit of room, just enough for you...."

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

I always figured that entire album is as close to what the old Halen sound was. I mean compared to his other solo albums. This one had it all. It seemed like Van Halen could've wrote and played it together.

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

Hey you never know! the only thing you know for certain is that you never know.

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2004

All my life is been a finger painting!

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2004

Weekend with the babby sitter.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

LOL That cd is coming in the mail any day now. I have it on cassette but I read somewhere that, that cd is harder to get. So I ordered mine new from a private sale on Amazon.ca. I got lucky. I think Im in the minority when it comes to that cd though. I like that reggae mix of No Big Ting...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

I like weekend with the babysitter for one major reason. the line where he says "I was Hot For Teacher.."

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

My least fav on that cd is slam dunk. I just dont feel the vibe, I believe, he was trying to get out. Too fast maybe? I duno. I like it. Just not a fav. or top 5. off that cd

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2004

Mee too! I never thought I would ever run in to a real die hard fan of Dave. I thought I was alone on this, but hey you never know!
                              I think one of my favorite is drop in the bucket. I reallu get oof on that one! killer song.

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Apr 2004

Ok buddy! Grat talking to you! as always. I'll e-mail my friend.
                                Time to take care of the old lady!

Comment

Working...