Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cwsmith17
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Wait a minute.............remember how "shocking" it was to learn that you had no penis. That kind of "shock-value" man.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

wow a penis joke. lol whoo-hoo...now that's a kneeslapper.

got anything else? no more "fucking your mom jokes?" they were kinda funny too.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I think a few people here need to "come out" and admit their love of Spam. They say how they can't stand him or Van Hagar, yet they're going anyway to seee "Ed". I have a feeling these people are playing Spams solo Cd's nonstop as they profess their allegiance to Dave. A lot of em' are probably 13, and just discovered Van Halen had another singer. So between Pokemon episodes they come here to find out more, and slowly admit they love the Spamster. Just admit it people, "Can't Stop Lovin' You" makes you cry.......

Comment

• cwsmith17
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

Lumbergh, I love your answers. However, you are not as funny as Big Troubles. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Hey I know 'Can't stop loving You' makes me cry.
            Lumbergh's posts are great. Dont change a thing.
            He's just telling it like it is. Like most of us do. We are just having a difficult time believing your human, much less a man, for going to see a Hagar concert. That's what you're getting.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• cwsmith17
              Sniper
              • Apr 2004

Dude, you just admitted you cry for a Sam song. Honestly the only Sam song I have ever heard was Right Now. That was on MTV. You can name everything Sam has done over his two-year career. So who's the Roth fan?

Comment

• General Hina
                Sniper
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                If anything, I think the bros. and Mike would have to change.
                By change you mean revert back to how they played from 1978 - 84 and to Ed, Mike and Al that would mean becoming a nostalgia act. They don't want to change back and that's why Dave is not in the band.

General Hina says later

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
                  By change you mean revert back to how they played from 1978 - 84 and to Ed, Mike and Al that would mean becoming a nostalgia act. They don't want to change back and that's why Dave is not in the band.

General Hina says later
                  read what I wrote again...and then again...then have your dad read it for you. and when you finally realise, that what was said was meant as a reflection towards IF Dave returned to the band, the bros. and Mike WOULD HAVE to revert back to the old ways of playing. Not NEED TO. Just saying, IF it were to happen. In other words, Dave hasn't changed. He's an 80's, 90's and 2000 kinda guy. The rest of the band moved into a different era of selling out to crystal pepsi and marketing drinks. You try to fuck me on my words and for that i give you an A for effort. But a D in delivery.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by cwsmith17
                    Dude, you just admitted you cry for a Sam song. Honestly the only Sam song I have ever heard was Right Now. That was on MTV. You can name everything Sam has done over his two-year career. So who's the Roth fan?
                    Ok, what the fuck are smoking? And can I have some? First of all, me "crying" over a Sam song was a silly little stab at humour, which Im guessing was way too low brow for ya. By crying, I meant in pain listening to. But anyways....
                    You say I can name everything Sam has done over his two year career? Again..Educate time. He's been doing what he calls "rocking and or rolling" for a little longer than 2 yrs junior. Try, 30 plus yrs. And just because Im educated in music, in general, doesn't mean Im not a Roth fan, it means Im educated enough to know what is good and what isn't. I dont walk through life with blinders on fucker. I see clearly. I listen even more clearly. Ive listened to alot of Van hagar. So much so that I consider myself a connoisseur of knowing what fucking sucks and what doesn't. And everything Sam has touched musically has turned to shit. With the exception of a few songs from late 70's early 80's. I am a unbiased, impartial judge, because Ive listened to most of what Van hagar has tried to sell to the general public. Doesn't mean I was sold on it. Means they gave it their best sales pitch and I gladly slammed the door on their asses. Understand now? You've only heard Right Here, Right Now? Maybe you SHOULD listen to more Van hagar. Perhaps you will like them. Something tells me you will-if by some chance you still don't understand this post then my only conclusion is the gene pool is shallow in your family.

Comment

• cwsmith17
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2004

Ok, what the fuck are smoking? And can I have some? First of all, me "crying" over a Sam song was a silly little stab at humour, which Im guessing was way too low brow for ya. By crying, I meant in pain listening to. But anyways....
                      You say I can name everything Sam has done over his two year career? Again..Educate time. He's been doing what he calls "rocking and or rolling" for a little longer than 2 yrs junior. Try, 30 plus yrs. And just because Im educated in music, in general, doesn't mean Im not a Roth fan, it means Im educated enough to know what is good and what isn't. I dont walk through life with blinders on fucker. I see clearly. I listen even more clearly. Ive listened to alot of Van hagar. So much so that I consider myself a connoisseur of knowing what fucking sucks and what doesn't. And everything Sam has touched musically has turned to shit. With the exception of a few songs from late 70's early 80's. I am a unbiased, impartial judge, because Ive listened to most of what Van hagar has tried to sell to the general public. Doesn't mean I was sold on it. Means they gave it their best sales pitch and I gladly slammed the door on their asses. Understand now? You've only heard Right Here, Right Now? Maybe you SHOULD listen to more Van hagar. Perhaps you will like them. Something tells me you will-if by some chance you still don't understand this post then my only conclusion is the gene pool is shallow in your family.
                      I was just joking about the two years to prove a point..........and you helped prove it for me. You know way more about Sam then I ever could. No matter how much you beg me I will never listen to Hagar music. Even if you like it and say that, "I've listened to a lot of Van Hagar." (Your writing)What? You are certainly not a David Lee Roth fan. Nobody on this forum has listened to "a lot" of Van Hagar except for you. Peace.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

such a little turd you are. I listen to a lot of Black Sabbath too, does that mean I hate Duran Duran? By your logic it does. Like I said I listen to EVERYTHING before I judge it. Good or bad. And yes, little girl, those are my words. read them carefuly before you reply and you may not come out of this conversation with a dripping wet pussy between your legs instead of a dick.
                        Telling me Im not a Dave fan? Laughable at best, if I didn't think you were metally challeneged. And well, it's just not nice to tease retards..

From 1979 I was hooked on VH.
                        I cried (literally) in 1985 when the band officialy broke up.
                        I got married on Oct 10th 1990.
                        I named my second born Dustin Roth.

Not a fan? Yeah you're right. Its all a coincidence.

So before you go telling me who I am or who I am not. Think man. Think slow and think hard. It could very well be your last embarassing post. From here on in, you could make a few friends around here instead of coming off like you know what you are talking about. Now go back to your 5150, and peanut butter banana sandwiches.

Comment

• General Hina
                          Sniper
                          • Feb 2004

read what I wrote again...and then again...then have your dad read it for you. and when you finally realise, that what was said was meant as a reflection towards IF Dave returned to the band, the bros. and Mike WOULD HAVE to revert back to the old ways of playing. Not NEED TO. Just saying, IF it were to happen. In other words, Dave hasn't changed. He's an 80's, 90's and 2000 kinda guy. The rest of the band moved into a different era of selling out to crystal pepsi and marketing drinks. You try to fuck me on my words and for that i give you an A for effort. But a D in delivery.
                          I read it again and in the future you should write what you mean the first time.
                          I stand by my reply as I was replying to "what you wrote" not "what you meant"
                          Also, let's not get crazy DLR is and always will be an 80's guy only.
                          Corporate sponsorship like Crystal Pepsi...I'm not a fan of it. It cheapens the music and whenever I hear a Beatles song in a commercial it makes me dislike Michael Jackson more and more.
                          Then again there's a reason it's called show BUSINESS.

Out Hina Out!

Comment

• General Hina
                            Sniper
                            • Feb 2004

I named my second born Dustin Roth.
                            Oh No!

Over and Out,
                            General Hina

Comment

• Sammy_God
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • May 2004

You ought to have named him Sammy Roth. heh heh...you could've had the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

touche. The difference between listening to a Beatles tune in a commercial and a Van Halen tune in a commercial is, what you probably already know, is expected and one is not. Van Halen grew their reputation on not being the sellouts to society and what Hollywood meant. They were the grit as opossed to the grain. They rebelled until Dave left. Then they became what they told fans they never would. Thats what makes them the "former" Mighty Van Halen, all the while the Beatles could maintain their credibility. (Although Im sure Lennon is rolling in his grave)

Mean what you say and say what you mean? Sorry I had to re-write to fit the expression of my original thoughts. Im used to repeating myself all too often to my employees and small children. I just figured I'd get a break from that on the internet.

But I will say, it's refreshing being challenged in a mental capacity.
                                Talking to cwsmith17, reminds me of the sweat that builds up between the hole and nut-sack. It's there. But no real purpose, other than to ask why?

Comment

Working...