Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • General Hina
    Sniper
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Sammy_God
    You ought to have named him Sammy Roth. heh heh...you could've had the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!
    Hina says "NICE!"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
      Oh No!

Over and Out,
      General Hina
      He's 8 now, and loves Dave! Its great. I got him hooked to 1984 and VH1. He's just getting into the recent cover cd. He man. He's mine to mold. LOL
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Sammy Roth. Huh. Sam is short form for Samantha. He's a he. Not a fat, curly haired, capri wearing she.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Sammy_God
          Full On Cocktard
          • May 2004

That's pretty funny, Big Troubles!

"nutsack and hole" LOL

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

awe shucks. tank ya!

Comment

• Sammy_God
              Full On Cocktard
              • May 2004

General Hina? You like Sammy too? I am amazed at how much every hates Sammy around here. I mean why can't you like both Sammy and Dave. I do and no one can change that.

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
                LOL!

Comment

• Sammy_God
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Roth-Halen
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
                  LOL!

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2004

GREETINGS !
                    BT

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Hey man! I was wondering when you were gonna show! Greetings...you are here just intime to help me eductae the ill-willed and penis-less newbies why Sammy is no more important in the music industry the the dog shit that crumbles off my work boot at the end of a hot summer dry day.

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        Hey man! I was wondering when you were gonna show! Greetings...you are here just intime to help me eductae the ill-willed and penis-less newbies why Sammy is no more important in the music industry the the dog shit that crumbles off my work boot at the end of a hot summer dry day.
                        I'VE BEEN FOLLWING YOUR POSTS. IT IS JUST THAT IM NOT USUALLY IN THE MOOD TO ARGUE WITH SPAMMY FANS. ITS NOT WORTH IT

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2004

Have you seen the changes I made in my little website?

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

It is really interesting reading yur posts. You are obviously a very talented writer. Very well read I assume.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

did you follow my posts? I was having fun with cwsmith17...its always nice to have some friends at the Army. But I feel its almost just as important to have a good enemy or two. Keeps the juices flowing.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

no, I havn't. I will check now.

Comment

Working...