Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roth-Halen
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

I see what yu're saying. Im not very good at writing. English is not my first language. Thats the thing.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

no more caps! looks better. I also like the ripple of yelow going through the red header. its a good effect. nice on the eyes. My wife is a comp programmer and she said it looks good as well.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Ive always wanted to write. But nothing really strikes me other than...me. so maybe a journal. then to press notes. then possible a small autobiography to see how it compares to fiction. I like life. Life makes me want to learn more. By learning more, I read more. And in turn, by reading more, I learn to write what i interpret what Ive read. Its like recycling.

I was also a stand up comedian in T.O during the 90's. That helped me learn to communicate well.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Roth-Halen
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2004

Really? I made it myself. I took a html course and that was it.
          Its a pain in the butt cause it doesn't always work the way I wan it.
          But I do what I can!.
          I met D.Roth in Mex. city back in '86

Comment

• Roth-Halen
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2004

How interesting BT. You're full of surprises.
            I've been meaning to e-mail yuo, but I have some personal problems.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

I worked a few gigs with Yuk Yuk's. Just circuit work. Min. pay. Id get $300 a show. The show was 15 min spot, and they gave me free food and booze for the night before and that evening itself. I always passed on the second night, as Id want to fly back home not drunk.
              It was anexperience. Got some good laughs. It just never felt respectable. I felt like I was repeating myself all the time. Which you really end up doing, as alot of them do. But since I was gonna just repeat myself constantly, Id just get married and have two kids. LOL And here we are today, a wife and two kids later! Phew.

Comment

• cwsmith17
                Sniper
                • Apr 2004

Big Troubles opens his mouth..............shit comes out.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

You actualy met him in 86? wow...thats like the prime time to meet him too. Right after the break up. Of course a good interview now would be nice too. So was he everything you'd figure he'd be?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by cwsmith17
                    Big Troubles opens his mouth..............shit comes out.
                    Awe, he came back! Time to adjust my lure and get ready to pull some strings.
                    so since you've got my ire, tell me why you figure I spew shit?

Comment

• cwsmith17
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2004

I can't talk because I'm at my girlfriends. I'll fight later. Peace.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

You're just upset because I followed you from thread to thread earlier punkin' your Sammy lovin' ass out.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

what's his name? Bruce?

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

He wanted me to play with him, but I was too young. (LOL Just kidding)
                            Yeah he was really nice. Eddie Anderson was with him, and he was nice to me! Dave spoke to me in spanish. he said to me :"rockero , eh?"

Comment

• General Hina
                              Sniper
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Sammy_God
                              General Hina? You like Sammy too? I am amazed at how much every hates Sammy around here. I mean why can't you like both Sammy and Dave. I do and no one can change that.

Yes I like Sammy and Dave and I'll go one better.
                              I actually think there's about 3 great songs on VH III.

Over and Out,
                              General Hina

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

And what do you mean fight? Bitches fight. Kids fight. Men kill. I back what I say- verbatim fool! You come at me swinging like your in the minor leagues and all you see are balls! Your attempt earlier at a "fight" was imature and embarassing...for you. But, if your gonna keep getting, I suppose someone has to keep knocking you down. And Im the "Right Tool for the Job". Thats a Dave song cwsmith17, BTW.

Comment

Working...