A New Day Dawns Upon Us, and it's RAm fucking tough...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scottydabodi
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by WARF
    I'm just getting so fucking sick to death... with people who have no stance... like jason becker...
    BLAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I know that it was a totally tasteless joke, but you'd expect anthing less from the one and only WARF?
    If you listen to fools
    The Mob Rules

Comment

• Northern Girl
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Conmee needs to post more. He's a funny dude!

I don't think I've ever seen a post by Brownie. :confused:
      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
        BLAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I know that it was a totally tasteless joke, but you'd expect anthing less from the one and only WARF?
        The body is a beautiful thing!!!

Comment

• Sweet Irony
          She's the Woman
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

get some of the "personalities" to start personalitating...

2nd quote I love.......
          ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Sweet Irony
            She's the Woman
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
            Conmee needs to post more. He's a funny dude!

I don't think I've ever seen a post by Brownie. :confused:

Brownie loves the gear forum.......among other things...

Hes really quite...ummm...well, a great guy...

Comment

• Northern Girl
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sweet Irony
              Hes really quite...ummm...well, a great guy...
              Is that your official "take?" 'Cos you know you have to have one!
              Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                She's the Woman
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

Comment

• manwiththedogs
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Aug 2004

Yeah...Shitty is certainly more appropriate...

I was sober last night...

I suppose that was a good thing...

It was an interesting and telling conversation though...
                  Look. You`ve plainly stated that you want members with a "take"
                  Good.
                  Here's my take...CVH ROCKS! BUT YOU, you have a long, long way to go my friend. And you can take that anyway you like.
                  Now, as to the point of our little conversation last night.
                  I`ve been planning on leaving here for some time, but DID NOT want to start another gay-ass "Goodbye thread" but, at the same time, I felt that some kind of monumentally stupid gesture SHOULD be made to mark the occasion. And starting an insane bitch-fest with the Army`s most well respected Mod seemed the way to go...lol Pojo, I`ve always thought you a fair Mod & am sorry (well, a little sorry) if I offended you delicate sensibilities

What the FUCK does it take to get banned from this place!?!??
                  The Man With The DogS
                  :p :eek: :confused:

Comment

• Susie Q
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Pojo, the cheerleader. Always knows how to get people motivated.

I absolutely adore pojo and conmee's posts. Brilliantly thought out, impeccably written (through the bottom of a guiness glass ). They hit you between the eyes everytime.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                    ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Coyote
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

One lifelong Toga party...

I could live with that...
                      "Toga! Toga!"

Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2006

Can we get back to talking about my modship?
                        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

If you want to Clean the joint up, Clean it up.

My OP is worth just about what it is .

How much does it cost to Run this site, sometimes its all about the bottom line .As. Lounger would say -Drinkin the On Sale Schmidts today thome-. Today,Yep, because three days of Sh!t beer and i can swing a gallon of Bellevedere.Place that up on the bar next to Uncle Elijah.

Must the site be cleaned up to make room for improvement?
                          If you put to much crome on a cadillac it looks like a pimp, stank mobile.

Glitz and Glam should be added to the Media center of the Roth Army.
                          Better Quality Downloads. Better Pixel count. Better viewers. better/larger availability of quality media.What's the legality? There are allready a -few- great download sites all over the Net..,why also at the Army?.Larger Refference area, History,Time lines,The DLR VH
                          one stop and provider of all.?
                          How much more will it cost ? You could turn this into a huge Cash Cow and find it chewing grass on the side of a interstate while everyone just drives by.
                          Or drop some parts to make others shine brighter and provide a better service.
                          I say nothing needs to be taken away but if you just keep adding it all gets fat and bloated .

The forums are big fun.

What are people looking for when they blast in here.. Media... Audio/Video.
                          Then they want to rap.First something visual Dave, Music , Media.

Once again I have no idea about Rites of Media distibution, Viewing, Hosting,Building media or editing ....-0-.

Maybe the best Roth/ CVH site on the WWW,and a fee to become a member of this section of the Roth Army..?Is it legal ..if so how much does it cost..?For the Army to provide a media service, such as i am dreaming of.Is CVH and Dave relevant enough to build this -Blasted Out Hot Media- archive?

Once again i have no wants or desires or probs with This site, i can see room for -Impovement-If you don't want to aquire more debt,
                          generally room for impovement means something must -Go- in
                          order to provide room without aquiring -New Space-.Yes / No.?

P.s. Yes, I would be willing to help. No I have nothing really to offer
                          exept, some time.

P.p.s. These are -Opinions- maybe i am wrong, like i said before i have no idea what it takes to keep this up and functioning .

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome
                            The forums are big fun.
                            Finally, a thome post I agree with!

Fun is what this forum is all about. The site may be devoted to David Lee Roth -- but at its core, like DLR, it is all about entertainment. The Army is a mirror image of the CVH, in your face attitude... and THAT is what we need to retain.

Some people have gotten mixed up in battles, politics, and personal bullshit... and it is time to get back to celebrating the CVH spirit. A new day dawns upon us, indeed.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

ATTENTION..

Eat My Asshole is now the WEBMASTER at David Lee Roth Justice...

congrats...
                              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                Veteran
                                • Feb 2006

muy excellente. what is it?
                                RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...