• Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Some good points there Ims btw.

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

I would say it will never happen, but then again I never thought I would see the day Dave and Sam would tour together, you never know....
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
        Gary is in for life.

These new tracks had BETTER feature some hot lead tuba playing from Ed.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
          I would say it will never happen, but then again I never thought I would see the day Dave and Sam would tour together, you never know....

Excellent point, I agree I was in shock when that whole thing was announced. Not as much as when I heard "How Many Say I" though.

Comment

• Mezro
            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
            Dave ain't gonna half-ass anything. He didn't even let Mikey jam with his band during the Sam & Dave tour just to prove a point.
            Dave didn't let Mikey jam with him or Mikey wasn't allowed to jam with him? Maybe Mikey didn't even want to jam with him. I'd love to know the truth about that whole deal.

Mezro...wondering what Mikey said to Dave when they first saw each other backstage on the 2002 tour.
            Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

[

Mezro...wondering what Mikey said to Dave when they first saw each other backstage on the 2002 tour. [/B][/QUOTE]

"Oh you're the guy that made me millions of dollars!"

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                Gary is in for life.
                Yeah, Gary is in debt for life after Ed fucked his career and kicked his ass to the curb.

Mezro..how many say I and "yes sir" to King Edward?
                Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• lms
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

It could just be Perfect Timing
                  "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

• lms
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2004

and Eddie is mulit talented, plays piano, guitar, drums, why not TUBA?

Comment

• lms
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2004

Oh yea, and you can't always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need!

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                        Uh I said I don't think it's gonna happen......but there's always a chance and I hope it doesnt. Did I say I hope it does..... then say I hope it doesnt? NO. You are a fucking idiot. Please actually comprehend what someone's saying before commenting just to pad your post count. Surprised you responded with more than a one word answer. HAve a great day.
                        And that's 100% right.

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                          Dave didn't let Mikey jam with him or Mikey wasn't allowed to jam with him? Maybe Mikey didn't even want to jam with him. I'd love to know the truth about that whole deal.

Mezro...wondering what Mikey said to Dave when they first saw each other backstage on the 2002 tour.
                          They did speak. Thats for sure, Mike stated that in several interviews, but he wasnt specific about the contents of the conversations.
                          I do remember reading something about Dave feeling it was innappropriate for Mike to Jam with him. Along the lines of an insult to the original band, it had to be all or nothing.

On top of that I think his resolutions with the brothers had not
                          been sorted, and Mike was obviously part of all that.

In hindsight, I think Dave could have let him. In the end it probably
                          helped Spammy by Jamming with Mike, not hindered him. But Dave obviously has his principles and was stickin to his guns.

But then again Dave was probably onto the fat munchkin homo love fest and wanted no part of it..
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Didn't Spams ex keyboard player say that Sammy "got his wish" about a VH return......and that he was trying to get back in for 3 years or so. I can just picture him pressuring "the bass player",

Spam: "Uh hey Mike have you talked to Al yet...........tell him I'll do it for 13.50 an hour in the studio, and nothing to play live. And please tell him I said I miss you guys! (sob) By the way have you talked to Al yet?!"

Comment

• Panamark
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

It must have been hard for Mike to answer with his mouth full all the
                              time.
                              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• lms2

Back when they recorded Me Wise Magic and Can't Get This Stuff No More Van Halens take was that Roth was just back for those two songs. More would require a major tour...and Eddie did not want to do that with his hip like it was (Boo Hoo) because he couldnt keep up the pace anymore. I read this in an interview with him. But now the hip thing is not a problem. Neither is Valerie.

Comment

Working...