X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mezro
    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
    They did speak. Thats for sure, Mike stated that in several interviews, but he wasnt specific about the contents of the conversations.
    I do remember reading something about Dave feeling it was innappropriate for Mike to Jam with him. Along the lines of an insult to the original band, it had to be all or nothing.

On top of that I think his resolutions with the brothers had not
    been sorted, and Mike was obviously part of all that.

In hindsight, I think Dave could have let him. In the end it probably
    helped Spammy by Jamming with Mike, not hindered him. But Dave obviously has his principles and was stickin to his guns.

But then again Dave was probably onto the fat munchkin homo love fest and wanted no part of it..
    Could you imagine the crowd reaction if Mikey did jam with DLR? Holy shit! Sam would have had to just pack it in right then and there.

Mezro..next time Dave drag that sloppy bass playing brisket on stage
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Mezro
      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
      [

Mezro...wondering what Mikey said to Dave when they first saw each other backstage on the 2002 tour.
      "Oh you're the guy that made me millions of dollars!" [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, Dave is also the guy that enabled that fat sack of shit to sit at home, tinker with muscle cars and whip up gallons of filthy hot sauce in his own bathtub. I'll have a bottle of green jalapeno with pubic hair and protein residue Mike!

EVH, AVH & Fatty all act like Dave did nothing for their career when in reality he made those mother fuckers.

Oh, and for all the pro Eddie fans who think he would have been a big star without Dave I have 4 words for you: How Many Say I?

Mezro..respect Roth or go fuck yourself with mung bean

Comment

• General Hina
        Sniper
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
        EVH, AVH & Fatty all act like Dave did nothing for their career when in reality he made those mother fuckers.
        If it was all Dave, why couldn't he keep his own career on track?
        Like it or not VH carried on and were much more successful than Dave was solo.
        Even VHIII went gold a task Dave hasn't been able to achieve since 1991.

Take it easy,
        General Hina

Comment

• Mezro
          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by lms2
          Back when they recorded Me Wise Magic and Can't Get This Stuff No More Van Halens take was that Roth was just back for those two songs. More would require a major tour...and Eddie did not want to do that with his hip like it was (Boo Hoo) because he couldnt keep up the pace anymore. I read this in an interview with him. But now the hip thing is not a problem. Neither is Valerie.
          I thought Val the Cow was pro Roth in '96?

Mezro....ed should have married mckenzie phillips..at least the weed would have been better

Comment

• hot for david
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by cwsmith17
            Roth is never going to be back in Van Halen.
            why you said that? you look verys ecure of that , i don't think so
            "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
            http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

Working...