man-oh-man, the rumblings and rumors I'm hearing...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR_EngineRoom
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    I can't believe you took the time to make this crap...

Disgusting

It WAS worth the time and I'm glad you thinx it's disgusting crap. Lemme take a wild guess....you're a flaming Hagarita, aren't ya?

Iron Maiden says: Run To The Hills, Hagarita SOBs!
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• lms
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gslinger
      [B] Ok if we are throwing around music industry connections, I can carry the mail here……….

Interesting post...how reliable is the new comer.. Ok, I believe it because actually I have noticed a few tours this summer. What is your input towards pojos other posts here regarding billboard and WWMG (?).
      "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

• DLR'sCock
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

I must say that in the NYC/NJ area, I have only heard the Hagar songs in any plug that I have heard on 105.5 WDHA NJ, and 104.3 Q104 in NYC....

Although I listen to WDHA much more than Q104...

Comment

• DLR'sCock
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by NathanRay
          Performance Royalties
          refer to the money that must be given to the copyright holder(s) every time the composition is "performed". Every radio station, club, restaraunt, and retail store (that plays music) is liable to pay the copyright holder every time they play the composition. Since you can't be there all the time checking up on these people, companies like BMI ASCAP GEMA etc were created by artists (back in the day) to administer these copyrights.

Dave better get paid royalties if any body else performs any classic vh tunes on tour. He was a co-author of all those tunes including Spanish Fly. That's Why Sammy gets mad when they perform them live and he screws up the song....

Can't you See me Standin' here I got my ass 'gainst the Glass of a HotDog Machine...I think you know what I mean..Wanna Feel What I mean?????
          or
          I heard tha' news Stanley about your HIV. Yeah you may be quarenteened, but you got something I need
          Ain't talkin 'bout Food!!! I just hit up the buffet
          Ain't talkin 'bout Food!!! I thought you knew I was Gay??

Yeah Can't Say I recommend Live right here right Now.

True, but those royalties aren't as much as you might think...

Comment

• marchin2mars
            Groupie
            • Mar 2004

you "rothtards" crack me up. You just cant handle the fact that Sam is the man, and Dave is just a lounge act.......here is a nice book for you to read, so get over it

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

nice alias cwsmith17...
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                nice alias cwsmith17...
                That's exactly what I was just thinking! LOL

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

[

Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
                  It WAS worth the time and I'm glad you thinx it's disgusting crap. Lemme take a wild guess....you're a flaming Hagarita, aren't ya?

Iron Maiden says: Run To The Hills, Hagarita SOBs!
                  Hey man , when Elvis says something against you that's a great feeling. He's so fucking fun isnt he?

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Let me guess Elvis "stupid............"

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by marchin2mars
                      you "rothtards" crack me up. You just cant handle the fact that Sam is the man, and Dave is just a lounge act.......here is a nice book for you to read, so get over it
                      Who read it to you?

"Marching to Mars" sucks the high hard one even for a Sammy tune.

You hate Dave but you're here bashing him, so you have to be the "tard".

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Just keep on marching dickweed!!

Comment

• gslinger
                          Foot Soldier
                          • May 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by lms
                          [B]
                          Originally posted by gslinger
                          Ok if we are throwing around music industry connections, I can carry the mail here……….

>>Interesting post...how reliable is the new comer.. Ok, I believe it >>because actually I have noticed a few tours this summer. What is >>your input towards pojos other posts here regarding billboard and >>WWMG (?).
                          ----------------------------------

35 years in the music biz and good connections with several L.A. major label execs……

BTW - Look at the major artist’s that WMG owns their “back catalog” and then look at how many of them quickly announced/commenced Tours this years…It’s laughable

FYI - The new WMG chairman/CEO, Edgar Bronfman Jr., has initiated a major restructuring plan to put $¼ billion to WMG’s bottom line. IMO, Edgar Bronfman Jr. is a totally f—king rich kid jew idiot (no slam intended against the Jewish faith) that ran his father’s business Seagram’s (the Bronfman-managed liquor conglomerate) into the ground. He screws everyone around him and he will screw the major musician’s that WMG ownes their ‘back catalog”…you watch and mark my word on this subject over the next two years.
                          <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
                          "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
                          </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
                          <center>
                          "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
                          <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by RogueHorseman
                            Radio DJ ties?

I continued on as a Program Director, then on to GM before leaving on my own to start my now 11 year old marketing/research company.

I'd venture all of the WB stuff is factual... probably just the tip of the iceberg, truth be told. The attorney stuff, again, told to me as a joke AS STATED.

Bottom line, the post was presented exactly as what it is, peroid.

You ain't gonna bust on my resume though, I f'n earned it the hard way.
                            Ok if you are who you say you are... why on earth would you be hanging around here at Degenerates'R'Us..?

Tip of the iceburg... hmmm you subscribe to the VHML or VH group on Yahoo??
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by marchin2mars
                              Wherever there's a Roth Parade, there will always be a Hagar Rainstorm. Those losers are always here....they're wrong, they're stupid and they have no sense of music. But they'll stil rain on the parades of happiness.

New meaning to the words 'Sore Losers'.

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                                Who read it to you?

"Marching to Mars" sucks the high hard one even for a Sammy tune.

You hate Dave but you're here bashing him, so you have to be the "tard".
                                LMAO.....you tell 'em, Al!

Comment

Working...