X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocket
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2004

Here's hoping there is a shred of truth to this.

What I don't totally buy: VH doesn't need a ful blown rehearsal studion until about 4-weeks prior to stage time. At this point, just reaquainting themselves and jamming, they could easily do that at 5150.

Who knows. I think Matt Bruck should keep quiet though if he is the leak.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I've figured it out !

The sauce is the source !
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DooMer87
        Full On Cocktard
        • Nov 2006

I'd like to say that anyone who is lying should give us just one more really good hint at how they are getting their sources. The guy probably did have sources but not enough to say that MA is in/out. I am in a lot of support for eddie007. Hey, man, keep feeding us, and you'll be satisfying a thousand hungry fans of VH, me being a casual one since i don't have every album, but still, we want info!

Edit: How do we know if eddie007 is marshall or not?

Comment

• AJW
          Head Fluffer
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Marshall Stack
          mb is my source for those who can piece that together.

Matt Bruck??

Edit: Oh well I didn't see someone post Matt Bruck until now. Sorry for repeating something that was already posted.
          Last edited by AJW; 11-17-2006, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

The sauce is the source,
            of course of course
            but who ever heard of a talking sauce ?
            Unless of course that talking sauce
            will play with Mr Ed !!
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

Hmmmmmmmmm....

I'd better send a wire to Noel Monk out in the middle of Deepest Darkest Africa.....

Or better...I'll get Jambi on the videoscope!!!

"MECCA-LECCA HI, MECCA HINEY-HO!
              MECCA-LECCA HI, MECCA CHINEY-HO!
              "

"Ruth Buzzy is playing bass up at 5150.........."?!?:confused:

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                Commando
                • Mar 2006

It's all bullshit and all these new members popping in lately are part of the bullshit. People are just fucking around.
                And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
                  It's all bullshit and all these new members popping in lately are part of the bullshit. People are just fucking around.

Agreed.

MB = My Balls

As in, these bullshitters can suck my balls.

If one of these guys turns out to be legit, then great...I'll buy them a coke.

But until then...

23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Marshall Stack
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by eddie007
                    Marshall stack you are the Man.

MB is what I was looking for from "the Guy"

Thanks for hopping on board.

but, if Ma is in...it answers everything on my end.

Just tells these guys....it is going to happen.

Well, "The Guy" is keeping MB out of the final equation and only giving you half the story from his last posting. If Michael Anthony is the answer you're looking for then yes, he is going to be included in the 2007 reunion. Keep in mind, this is according to the source you've pinpointed.

Everything else I've mentioned is also true.

Comment

• eddie007
                      Roadie
                      • Sep 2005

Thanks again Marshall Stack.

...and NO ..this guy is from Cali.

...and I live in Columbus!!

I can't believe you guys are not acting like kids on xmas morning.

this is what ALL CVH FANS want to know, and you're still complaining.

sounds like we will hear from the REAL SOURCES THEMSELVES shortly.

It's 5am. here in Columbus.

I getting ready to play for 2000 screaming insane BUCKEYE FANS
                      @8am.

THIS TOWN IS GOING NUTS WITH ENERGY AND ANTICIPATION OF THE BIG GAME.

YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL HAVE THE SAME ENERGY ABOUT THIS CVH RE_UNION FINALLY HAPPENING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Fizz
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Feb 2004

Marshall and 007, have I got a nice REO Speedwagon website for ya. Suck a grenade.

Comment

• SilvioDante
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2004

With all due respect, on xmas morning, people don't tell you, " Hey, you know what, you might get this that and the other for christmas this year. All you have to do is figure out who MB is. Then wait for the offical announcement of your present made by a Santa Claus who has been on a drunken stuper for years and has promised he has 1000 presents waiting for you then gives you a Van Hagar reunion"

Sorry, not saying ANYONE is lying, but I want to see proof. I feel like Jason Robards in "All the President's Men": Goddammit, when is somebody going to go on the record in this story?
                          "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• TheArchitect
                            Groupie
                            • Oct 2006

MB might well be Matt Bruck. I would suspect "The Guy" is Matt Bruck which is why he isn't touching this at this point

Comment

• TheArchitect
                              Groupie
                              • Oct 2006

Thanks again Marshall Stack.

...and NO ..this guy is from Cali.

...and I live in Columbus!!

this is what ALL CVH FANS want to know, and you're still complaining.

sounds like we will hear from the REAL SOURCES THEMSELVES shortly.

It's 5am. here in Columbus.

I getting ready to play for 2000 screaming insane BUCKEYE FANS
                              @8am.

THIS TOWN IS GOING NUTS WITH ENERGY AND ANTICIPATION OF THE BIG GAME.

YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL HAVE THE SAME ENERGY ABOUT THIS CVH RE_UNION FINALLY HAPPENING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Play with the Dead Schembecklers?

Comment

• VindictivePantz
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Fizz
                                86 the act 007. I love this svegali and gypsy routine. This desperate internet drone catches wind of "The Guy", senses the flames and jumps in with rubix cube incantations. Every single VH fan wants this one thing to happen, waited for it. Worse, we have to deal with these housebound Waldo's who want to be the cool guy in the back of the bus.
                                Fizz = DLR?

Just the way you "spoke", your post is dripping with wit, and a little bit of "WTF did he say?" just sounded a little familiar.
                                http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/7557/bnwevhvp3zf.jpg

Comment

Working...