X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PlexiBrown
    Commando
    • Mar 2006

This will be the announcement:

The band has been working hard in recent months to reunite the original members of Van Halen for a studio CD and a tour in 2007. However, due to tension and disagreements among the four original members, we regret to announce that there will be no reunion. Instead, the decision was made to release a Van Halen box set which will include a few previously unreleased live cuts along with "glow in the dark stickers". Furthermore, Eddie and Alex Van Halen, along with their sons Wolfgang and Aric, will be releasing new material in 2007 and a possible summer tour.
    And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown

The band has been working hard in recent months to reunite the original members of Van Halen for a studio CD and a tour in 2007. However, due to tension and disagreements among the four original members, we regret to announce that there will be no reunion. Instead, the decision was made to release a Van Halen box set which will include a few previously unreleased live cuts along with "glow in the dark stickers". Furthermore, Eddie and Alex Van Halen, along with their sons Wolfgang and Aric, will be releasing new material in 2007 and a possible summer tour.
      Do you have to inject so much negativity into this thread??

Fucks sake, yeah, we got it, PlexiB.

Don't take this stuff so seriously.

If nothing happens, so what.

If something does happen, great.
      =V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• PlexiBrown
        Commando
        • Mar 2006

Don't take this stuff so seriously.
        You seem to be the only one taking it seriously. I am just fucking around with it and calling out the insiders on the BS. I didn't mean to throw negativity into your hopes.
        And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• PlexiBrown
          Commando
          • Mar 2006

Maybe I should start putting "smileys" next to my posts so you will know when I am just dicking around. I assumed the post I made about the reunion announcement and glow in the dark stickers would not be taken seriously.
          Last edited by PlexiBrown; 11-21-2006, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

You seem to be the only one taking it seriously. I am just fucking around with it and calling out the insiders on the BS. I didn't mean to throw negativity into your hopes.
            Hey, I've been around this whole VH Rumour Mill thing for years.

I've seen insiders come and go.

For me, this is fun.

Who cares if its BS.

But, like I said before, I do believe Dave is back with Eddie IN SOME CAPACITY.

These dudes are sayin' he's rehearsing with them, some are saying they're working on new songs..whatever. We don't know whether these little tidbits are true or not.

Time will tell.
            =V V=
            ole No.1 The finest
            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• PlexiBrown
              Commando
              • Mar 2006

For me, this is fun.
              That's cool.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

That's cool.
                =V V=
                ole No.1 The finest
                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• DooMer87
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Nov 2006

I know why they're waiting to announce the Van Halen reunion...

DAVE IS GROWING HIS HAIR OUT AGAIN!

Hehehe

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by DooMer87
                    I know why they're waiting to announce the Van Halen reunion...

DAVE IS GROWING HIS HAIR OUT AGAIN!

Hehehe
                    And you are ............?
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Feb 2004

That's the most believable insider information right there.
                      http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• 5150meanstreet
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Nov 2006

I'm watching the retarded AMA's with hope of somethin VH related occuring. I know its a stretch but it would coincide with the alleged "Thanksgiving" news timeline that has been mentioned by "The Guy" and when KISS did it when they reunited it kicked ass.
                        Better known as "atomicpunk5150"@ www.vhlinks.com

DLR on whether or not the 2007 reunion will be permanent:

God willin’, and the creek don’t run dry, just like Grandma Roth used to say. Barring any act of God or Ferrari…yeah. I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albequerque.

Comment

• VindictivePantz
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by 5150meanstreet
                          I'm watching the retarded AMA's with hope of somethin VH related occuring. I know its a stretch but it would coincide with the alleged "Thanksgiving" news timeline that has been mentioned by "The Guy" and when KISS did it when they reunited it kicked ass.
                          Well, worst case, you'll probably get to see Kanye West shit his pants if he doesn't win the "Greatest Artist Ever" award.
                          http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/7557/bnwevhvp3zf.jpg

Comment

• 5150meanstreet
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Nov 2006

I would rather see him spontaneously combust.
                            Better known as "atomicpunk5150"@ www.vhlinks.com

DLR on whether or not the 2007 reunion will be permanent:

God willin’, and the creek don’t run dry, just like Grandma Roth used to say. Barring any act of God or Ferrari…yeah. I have hope and faith, and that’s more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albequerque.

Comment

• DLR kicks ass
                              Groupie
                              • Apr 2005

LOL I am sitting here watching the AMA's too.. Its absolutly horrible, but I felt the same as you about the Thanksgiving talk. Hell who knows, I'll buy into it and watch with hopes high as well LOL

Comment

• hain23x
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Mar 2004

i's all a rumor

r&r hall nomination is only fact
                                Eat Us and Smile!
                                Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

Working...