X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Shit, I'm laughing so hard right now, I feel like my brain is about to go Tim Johnson on me..... better step away from the PC for a few.......
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• The Guy
      Banned
      • Sep 2006

How is everybody enjoying the silence?

Just a little update on what has been going on.
      Things are still progressing very well with Dave and to reiterate what Ross said, its does sound like its 1978 all over again.
      Absolutely amazing, I can't believe that they are actually going to pull this thing off and trust me, it will be big.

They are not making everything official via a press release until all is ready, from the music to the tour plans. But it shouldn't be too much longer by the way things look right now.

The singer speculation can be put to rest, its Dave and nobody else. Well atleast this time around.

If I don't have anything new to report within the next week or so. Have a Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate.

Peace

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by The Guy

Things are still progressing very well with Dave and to reiterate what Ross said, its does sound like its 1978 all over again.
        Absolutely amazing, I can't believe that they are actually going to pull this thing off and trust me, it will be big.

They are not making everything official via a press release until all is ready, from the music to the tour plans. But it shouldn't be too much longer by the way things look right now.

The singer speculation can be put to rest, its Dave and nobody else. Well atleast this time around.

If I don't have anything new to report within the next week or so. Have a Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate.

Peace
        Oh, wonderful. Good thing you're an officially confirmed representative of the band to keep us informed of these things.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• VindictivePantz
          Full On Cocktard
          • Nov 2006

Peace
          Thanks...What about "new music"? - that's the last open question I have (assuming all or any of this is true.)
          http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/7557/bnwevhvp3zf.jpg

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

So, is dave getting his fair cut, or have the brothers bent him over?
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• lafours
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

I would presume Dave is making less... as far as VH merch especially...

Comment

• AJW
                Head Fluffer
                • Jun 2004

Peace
                Could we be getting an announcement New Years Eve? I think that is how Van Halen should ring in the New Year.

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

As soon as I got this, I knew where to put it.

Comment

• ppg960
                    Sniper
                    • Dec 2005

Come on guys!
                    Don't buy all this BS. These Dickheads like "The Guy and 007" are allias. One has to be Dylanleeroth.
                    They don't know what VH is doing right now. There is no inside info here at all.

You are all being pitted against each other by a 19 year old "Red Neck Sheep Fucker" from Calgary.

Comment

• Wawazat
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

and to reiterate what Ross said, its does sound like its 1978 all over again.
                      You don´t have to reiterate what Ross said.

Reiterations is what YOU are doing for month now.

Too bad no real information is included
                      Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

Originally posted by ppg960
                        Come on guys!
                        Don't buy all this BS. These Dickheads like "The Guy and 007" are allias. One has to be Dylanleeroth.
                        They don't know what VH is doing right now. There is no inside info here at all.

You are all being pitted against each other by a 19 year old "Red Neck Sheep Fucker" from Calgary.
                        They are alias' but I don't think Dylan is involved, there's too much imagination for that little bitch to be behind this....
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                          tell me when we get our stetsons and chaps ready to watch brokeback mountain!

snotra
                          'Tis DEFINATLY a date.

Just make sure that your chaps are asslees, just as mine shall be...

We'll look fuckin' HOT!!!

Grrrrrrrr...

Hell bent for leather...
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                            OMG...ok...I admit it...I read the thread over at the linx...can someone please explain to me why these linker-pussies (including their emperor) have absolutely no sense of humor at all?

this pitty piece of sheepshit atomicpunk5150 blames us for our "we take no prisoners"-attitude over here?

that's how we play the game, bitch...and if you can stand the heat get out of the kitchen
                            I'm both flattered and scared that in that sacred thread of ours over there that the "guy" keeps repeatedly mentioning my name all the whilst I'm not really even participating? :confused:

Oh, to be loved... :eek:
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ppg960
                              Come on guys!

Well, it may or may not be Dylan...

BUT...

As far as it being somebody throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks, you're absolutely dead on right.

NOBODY with official information of any sort on the goings-on with Van Halen is going to take the time to post here and fill us in on DICK.

How many suckers over at the links bought into everything that every troll started for four years? 'Nuff said.

Throw enough shit at the wall, and eventually something's going to stick. Fuck, any of us could have said the same thing...or guessed as much..."The Guy" isn't an official source and doesn't know anything...

Worship at your own risk...
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ppg960
                                Sniper
                                • Dec 2005

I read all this trash about Mike Anthony as well. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he is back in the fold as well.
                                It would also surprise you who could do well as a ghost writer. Dylan, just might be there.
                                Imagine how hard it must be to Banned and not post?

Comment

Working...