X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VH LINKS SUCKS
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

"The Guy' is Matt Bruck and will most likely deny it.

Comment

• Fizz
      Full On Cocktard
      • Feb 2004

Whether this is merely a rousing ruse is tbd. One paradox here...here's the Guy claiming that VH are remaining silent to ensure all the ducks (or dubs) are in a row and yet they allow some (straggler, fan, relative, employee) to casually stroll into 5150 and then hand stuff off on a Roth site. Yeah, that makes sense.

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Halen High
        VH put out a press release.
        Is there a link to this press release?
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• PlexiBrown
          Commando
          • Mar 2006

I haven't seen any official press release from the band.
          And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
            I haven't seen any official press release from the band.
            There has only been official word coming from Ed's girlfriend/publicist Janie. And that wasn't even posted at the VH site.

That of the news concerning Wolfie.

She also said that it wasn't confirmed that "David Lee Roth will be touring this summer."

Of course, she didn't say Dave was not involved.

=V V=
            ole No.1 The finest
            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• PlexiBrown
              Commando
              • Mar 2006

There has only been official word coming from Ed's girlfriend/publicist Janie. And that wasn't even posted at the VH site.
              Nothing is official until it is official. Anything else is speculation and rumour.
              And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Halen High
                Commando
                • Jul 2004

If the rumours are true, I have enough faith in Dave to believe he would not even consider going anywhere near this if Eddie was still off in cloud cuckoo land. If Dave is writing, recording, rehearsing and planning a tour with them then Eddie must have got his act together.

Comment

• Halen High
                  Commando
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TheArchitect
                  Irrelevant really. As I said before, once the spotlight turns on, Ed becomes Ed and Roth becomes Roth. Assuming they make it to a concert, Roth won't be as forgiving of a drunk bum who can't play songs let alone draws on himself with a magic marker, does fucked up shit with his hair, or god forbid the lemon wedge shit
                  If true, the return of David Lee Roth is irrelevant?

And the point about Dave not being "as forgiving of a drunk bum" is absolutely right, and that's my point. If Eddie was clearly still not up to it, then unlike Sammy, Dave would continue to stay away.

Comment

• rocket
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Jan 2004

"I understand your frustrations, and I share some of them. Take it from someone who has been to 5150 and heard what they are doing, its going to be great. There are some surprises instore for the fans."

They are gonna do a few solo Roth tunes like Yankee Rose on tour.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And some show tunes also!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        And some show tunes also!

That was good, dude!

Comment

• TheArchitect
                          Groupie
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Halen High
                          If true, the return of David Lee Roth is irrelevant?

And the point about Dave not being "as forgiving of a drunk bum" is absolutely right, and that's my point. If Eddie was clearly still not up to it, then unlike Sammy, Dave would continue to stay away.
                          Its all irrelevant because even if all of it is true it won't last once the spotlight is turned on. Even a sober Eddie 15 years ago was all about Eddie. How long will that last with Roth around? The press will still be ripping Eddie's kid. How long will it take for that to piss Eddie off?

As for Roth, I kind of think that a)he hasn't seen the "the loon" in all its glory and B)Maybe even he has the blinders on a bit because he wants this to happen.

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

I heard they're gonna have lasers...and puppies...and dancing bears....it's gonna be an extravaganza!!!!!

Comment

• The Guy
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2006

O.K.
                              Eddie has straightened out his life and is happy now. I am not saying he totally quit drinking, but he has it under control now like he has in the past.
                              Wolfie isn't Mike on vocals, but he is not Ed either. But he does play a damn good bass even for a 30 year old.
                              The tour may be a multi act tour with a couple other groups we haven't heard from in a long time.
                              They are working on some new material with Dave.
                              Still no timetable set for announcement yet, "when its right" is what I was told yesterday.

Comment

• eddie007
                                Roadie
                                • Sep 2005

To : the "GUY"

Are you Eds Tech????

Yes or No

Comment

Working...