X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Why is it that all the so called "insiders" live in Buttfuck Austraila, or Nanuet New York, or Trailer Park New Jersey, or any other god damned fucking place on the planet EXCEPT where they would be likely to be in any working relationship with Van HALEN???
    It's part of the damn mystic of it all... Who the fuck knows... one of the mysteries of the universe. I've never gotten the Australia connections VH has only set foot there what once, twice?
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Venom Thrust
      Full On Cocktard
      • Dec 2006

Ha! Monterey international is Dave's mgmt. Van Halen are still with Azoff! Eddie has been writing riffs for 20 years that don't make a song! Your source wrong! Tour only. Let's hope you are not taking what Ed said on stern as gospel, Im sure he has stuff but he is NOT going to do any new stuff with Dave! Asfar as reporting inside stuff gee I thought people were starving for info am I wrong??
      Smilies

Comment

• Venom Thrust
        Full On Cocktard
        • Dec 2006

Oh ya! Hey Ford I live in sunny southern California.F.Y.I.
        Smilies

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

well mah frens.
          the Vh crystal ball still turns.

Sure, I want the new tunes. whether they hit or not depending on who you believe. lol

But at least Sam is toast and that is a good start.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Venom Thrust
            Ha! Monterey international is Dave's mgmt.
            is Matt Sencio aware of that?

Monterey is the booking agent. if you're gonna throw "facts" around, get it right.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Venom Thrust
              Full On Cocktard
              • Dec 2006

Point being Van Halen are with Azoff!
              Smilies

Comment

• Venom Thrust
                Full On Cocktard
                • Dec 2006

April 17th 2007 date put to rest!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have all been wondering what that date has stood for since it was put up on another site a couple months ago. I believe since the date does not represent what someone had thought it will be ok to say at this point. It was thought to be the beginning of the tour a couple months ago but with the info from William Morris agency saying it is a summer tour and not a spring tour I now believe that the date is no longer legit. Some confusion from the start on this date it could be also be that the person was told that the date is when tickets go onsale for the tour that remains to be seen. What I am certain of is the date DOES NOT mean new music! Anyone exspecting new music on that date you can now put that to bed NOT going to happen! That date had something to do with the tour only and as I stated I believe that date has now changed. Perhaps maybe ticket sales? No need for eveyone getting crazy hoping for a release of music, remember tour only. Andrew told us this back in October and it looks like he had it correct from the start. All this is based on William Morris saying summer tour not spring. But it never had to do with new music!
                Smilies

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Point being Van Halen are with Azoff!
                  which we have known since 2004, NOT because of you.

like i said, you're rehashing a lot of shit that we already know, and the rest of it is purely speculation on your part.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ppg960
                    "The Guy" doesn't know a football from his asshole.
                    These people need to give it up.
                    Would love to talk to MA to hear what his true thoughts on this subject are. I think he is done with VH.
                    Would rather hang around the Red Rocker,
                    How can that be?!?!?!?

The Guy said that he showed my post to Eddie!!! I thought I was going to join the band?!?!?!?!?

WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!? :eek:

Oh, no!!!

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Venom Thrust
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Dec 2006

Well your buddy Marshall Stack had no clue and he was the one laying out this story about new music. Believe what you want everything I've told is on the up and up. you will see in time, the problem is this band has driven everyone nuts with all this hush hush shit like they work for the CIA.
                      Smilies

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Well your buddy Marshall Stack had no clue and he was the one laying out this story about new music. Believe what you want everything I've told is on the up and up. you will see in time, the problem is this band has driven everyone nuts with all this hush hush shit like they work for the CIA.
                        Can YOU get me a job with Van Halen?

I mean...since you're OFFICIALLY in cahoots with the band and all...
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Believe what you want everything I've told is on the up and up.
                          we'll see. most of it is so vague that you'll end up looking like a lucky guesser, or an idiot savant.

more idiot, less savant.

Comment

• Venom Thrust
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Dec 2006

Send me your resume...... What really got me over here was the misleading post Marshall Stack wrote it is just not in the works for new music with Dave. Im not trying to be a wise ass Im just trying to give some info that has come to me lately. I know it's hard to tell who to believe so misleading stuff,but those are the facts for now. We will all see something happen by the time the RRHOF get's here March 12th. We will know then much more by then. And we will see who was giving the straight shit.
                            Smilies

Comment

• Venom Thrust
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Dec 2006

Twonabomber, I have given you all the info I have short of names and phone numbers. I can see you will not except nothing until you see them all on stage together,so why not just wait? Don't get so worked up you'll know within the next 3 months.
                              Smilies

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

just because i think you're full of shit doesn't mean i'm worked up.

Comment

Working...