X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

And never forget the official stance !

BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• gslinger
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2004

Awwww yess the Battle Hymn...............
      <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
      "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
      </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
      <center>
      "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
      <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• Catfish

Originally posted by Dr. Love
        Yep. And it must burn Catfish's hide than a Hagar fan could actually be asked to mod two DLR sites.

Don't worry, he'll be here in a moment to tell you all about how I lack loyalty and how a lot of DDLR mods were asked and turned Sarge down.

As for the feud, I had no idea I hurt his feelings so bad when I told him to fuck off cause he didn't like me actually listening (oh no!) to Van Hagar.

Or something like that. I don't remember anymore.

I'll only string this on because Pojo's askin'...

First off, I don't like anybody who likes Van Hagar. And I especially don't like mods who do it. This guy belongs at the Links, plain and simple.

Secondly, I don't like Dr. When It's Love because he is a pussy. He is uninteresting and has nothing to offer either sets of boards. I have no idea why he's a mod. The only reason I can think of is because he's got a TON of time on his hands. He may as well be a fucking politian, he's on the fence on so many issues (singers, sites...).

Thirdly, I don't like him because he loves himself too much. Dude started threads at the other site about how Sarge wants him to mod. Yeah dude, we're proud of you. Shut the fuck up. Now every chance he gets he brings up his graduating from college. Yeah dude, we're proud of you. Shut the fuck up. Basically, the self-serving Runaround Rocker is a sad, sad joke. And a world class panty waste.

And finally, the real reason I don't like him is because he declared war with me with his "fuck Catfish stance." If you want blood, you got it!

Comment

• Catfish

Originally posted by Panamark
          Im yet to see one Hagar fan actually win an argument here.. Their ignorance makes for some amusing times...
          Dr. Love Walks In is proving your point wonderfully, bro!

Comment

• BrownSound1
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

I wasn't given a choice, I woke up one day and I was a webmaster. I mean that literally too. LOOK DOWN TO MY NEXT POST!!! THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO THAT. Yeah I forgot to hit the quote button on this one.

Plain and simple, Ronald McDonald needs to take his cheesburger making ass and retire. (That would be Sammy Hagar for those of you who might be drunk, high, or a total dumbass.)

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Im high. But I still got it.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• BrownSound1
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                I'm just going to say this...as a webmaster...and unadulterated supporter of Roth...and a passionate hater of Hagar...

Big Troubles...you have my respect...not for this...but for your proRoth stance...period...

When I hopped onto this site...many moons ago...myself, Sarge, Brownsound and Icon were all chosen not because of ability...but because of our similar stance on the fact that Roth was King...Hagar is a fat hog who sings like a continuous, high pitched fart...Cherone sucks dick...Michael has dried, crusted shit on the inside of his nose from it being planted in ass...and Ed and Al live in the land of fuckin' Narnia...actually believing the fantasy world they live in...they may even be the great white witch...or whatever the fuck she was called...

What the Army does is bring it...in whatever fashion that it comes in...that can't be denied...yeah...there's a lot of Hagar shit...and Dave bashing that comes with it...THERE ALWAYS HAS BEEN! There's just more now because of the I told you so's about the "reunion." We also may have folk that like Hagar modding...Love has said as much...and I know of a couple of other.

My stance to be truthful...and this is nothing personal Love...is that we have NO mods that are rank and file Hagar fans...but...we also like the folk that can bring it...and don't give a shit what other people say...people get made mods for different reasons...maybe alliances with a webbie...maybe they post like a motherfucker...maybe they make us piss our pants laughing at the shit they say...

For that I won't apologize...and I'll just say this...Troubles...you are respected here...and have been discussed as a possible mod yourself...so if you feel that you don't want to come here as much...I can't do anything about that but say you're always welcome to SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT...

that's what we are all about...

I forgot to fuckin' quote this in my above post....perhaps I'm the one who is drunk.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish

Thirdly, I don't like him because he loves himself too much. Dude started threads at the other site about how Sarge wants him to mod. Yeah dude, we're proud of you. Shut the fuck up.
                  i could be wrong, but wasn't there some childish play fight/real fight where people were told they could only pick one board? I don't think it was out of self-love
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The infighting here is pathetic... where the hell was it written that a person could be a die-hard beligerantly enthusiastic DLR fan and just because they don't share your anal narrow view of a singular dimension of Van Halen they are a pussy, disrespected and challenged to this my way or the highway bullshit.

Not every person here and at DDLR are filled to capacity with negativity and hatred as a vocal minority throwing their weight around. There is a range of diversity among the cool people here which should be respected. Gawd Damnit a person can be a Dave fan without having to hate Hagar...to think otherwise is nonsense...
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Catfish

This thread was begging for my man Zah to chime into!

Comment

• Golden AWe
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Please don't fight

NO, FIGHT MORE!!!
                        Originally posted by Cato
                        Golden, why are you FAT?
                        Originally posted by lesfunk
                        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Golden AWe
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Btw, Q: which one is worse - a gay mod or a mod who's a hagar fan?

A: Both - Being a Hagar-fan is gay :p
                          Originally posted by Cato
                          Golden, why are you FAT?
                          Originally posted by lesfunk
                          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            The infighting here is pathetic... where the hell was it written that a person could be a die-hard beligerantly enthusiastic DLR fan and just because they don't share your anal narrow view of a singular dimension of Van Halen they are a pussy, disrespected and challenged to this my way or the highway bullshit.

Not every person here and at DDLR are filled to capacity with negativity and hatred as a vocal minority throwing their weight around. There is a range of diversity among the cool people here which should be respected. Gawd Damnit a person can be a Dave fan without having to hate Hagar...to think otherwise is nonsense...

The main question asked was who's Modding and a Pro Hagar/Anti Roth fan? I dont give drop of sweat off my left nut what you or anyone else listens to. For me, to each his own. My concern are the Mods and what their choosing is. There is no riding the fence here. You are either a Roth fan or a Hagar fagar. There is no in between, if you are a Mod. And like I said before "if you are a Mod, and are going to the Vhagar concert, leave your status behind for someone who has the better sense and loyalty of running a tribute site, rather than chum with the enemies".
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Catfish

BT's correct. You are either a Roth fan or a Hagar fan.

Coke or Pepsi, Beatles or Stones.

As the Dice Man once said, there is no bi-sexual. Either you suck dick, or you do not suck dick.

If you're a Van Hagar fan, you suck dick.

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

...the Dice Man is a very wise man, indeed.

Comment

Working...