X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thebuldawg
    I second that. That's exactly what happened when I went. Hmm, maybe our secret admirer should have done his homework better.
    the only dissing was sam talking shit about ed...dave just made a joke about sam working for him when gary was on the show, too...and when he got booed about that joke he said "ok, I work for sam"...dave showed his class and let the music do the talking...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Starwood

Sammy's wife speaks yet again.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

I guess spam's wife can't read or write...
        Roth Army Icon

Comment

• fenway5150
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2004

I always love when people confuse their opinion with fact. I'm printing this letter up as we speak and plan on wiping my ass with it.
          "To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding!"
          - DLR, 2004

Comment

• freak
            Sniper
            • May 2004

Originally posted by distortion9
            Who wrote that E-mail....Sammy, Al or Ed?
            Ed? Nahhh.. He looks too feeble to type that much text in one sitting (Maybe if he was on a respirator.)

Al? Definitely not. It's too complicated a composition. Then again, the telling signs of an Alex Van Halen composition cannot be seen via email. (Written in crayon and soggy with drool)

I vote Sammy!

That self-aggrandizing little prick! :P

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

wasn't sam...he would have mentioned the 200 mio albums he sold and the sold out in five minutes tour...

I vote for dr. love aka L.S.D. or cwsmith17...
              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
                Some Mo'Fo sent me thing in the mail..

---------------------------------------------------------

Your message here... This message is for all of you "true" VH fans. I happened to run across your "little site", and just HAD to respond.

First of all, all of this bitching and moaning on your website is quite comical, and a bit sad.... For those of you, who need a reality check, THE REASON that DLR is not , and will not be in VH anymore, is because he is an arrogant, selfish, pretentious ***hole! He has the delusion that it is "ALL ABOUT ME", and that VH is his back-up band. THAT is the main reason that DLR is NOT there. VH has always been a band, but when Roth got a big ego, circa "crazy from the heat", They told him, LATER---.
                Then, they brought in Sammy, who, at the time was at the TOP of the rock world, having just released VOA. Most of your members probably aren't old enough to know, but VH put the decision, of Roth's replacement, in the hands of the radio airwaves.------ The result was the constant rumble, then thunderous demand for SAMMY HAGAR. THAT IS HOW SAMMY GOT THE JOB; by the fan support. We made the decision.
                But, I digress. Back to Roth. David Lee Roth will never front VH again because he simply CAN'T, and that's the sad, sad truth. As hard as it is for you "Roth fans" to hear, he simply CAN NOT SING like he once did, he is NOT the frontman that so eloquently graced the stage in 1984. DLR has ceased to be the "BAD ASS". I love the old VH releases, but that DLR is dead and buried, never too be heard from again. I saw the Eat 'em and Smile tour, way back when, and it was KICK-ASS, but that DLR is gone also, and it's time that you realize those facts.
                If you need any further proof, ask ANYONE who went to a show during the HAGAR/ROTH tour. Sammy kicked Dave's ass every night, on vocals and on showmanship. Anyone will tell you that Sammy kicked ass, and David stood up there and bitched about Sammy and VH. After that tour, Sammy was quoted as saying, "now I know why they can't stand the guy!"

Regardless of how much you bitch and whine, VH with Sammy put out some great material, and will continue too. Sammy is still VIABLE, look it up!, Sammy can STILL sing his ass off, Sammy is consistently "cool", there are no pretenses with Sammy, none of the "circus is in town" routine that Roth did, that had become SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired, just like a bad lounge act.
                The OTHER reason, that Roth will NEVER be back, is because he pissed them off, to no end.
                Eddie, Alex and Mike have repeatedly talked about Roth's circus-clown routine as a SERIOUS problem. Plus; as I heard it, Mike told the VH brothers that he would NEVER work with Roth again, EVER.
                So, in closing, sit back and bitch, dream of the "glory days"; as Springsteen would say, and forget that it's 2004!!!!!!!! Listen to all of the Roth-era releases, and KNOW that you are stuck in a time that was very good; but that, is over!!! Unfortunately, the DLR, "circa 1984" IS NOT the DLR "circa 2004", as sad as it may be. There is nothing wrong with loving old VH, but when it becomes an obsession and denies you the capability of growing and experiencing new things, you stagnate. So, go see VH, and live a little....
                I'll leave you with a very fitting quote....

"Hey wake up..... the dream is over!" - Sammy Hagar

HAGAR AND VAN HALEN LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

We will party with VH and We are the true fans, because We did not desert them. For the "fair weather VH fans", think about it long and hard, are you TRUE fans, or just people who can't except change, and plan to bitch and whine until you become as "old and tired" as DLR. Oh, I forgot, He's your leader.......

Kinda makes you think, doesn't it.

VAN HALEN 2004

PLEASE POST THIS E-MAIL , IN IT'S ORIGINAL FORM, ON YOUR GENERAL MESSAGE BOARD, AS I THINK ALL OF YOUR MEMBERS NEED A SHOCK TO THE SYSTEM, TO BRING THEM INTO THE REALITY OF 2004.

THE DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY WEBSITE would appreciate it if SAMMY'S BITCHES would quit coming in here to try to get a peak of his naked ass pictures. Our condolances to you for having a Bette Midler look alike ass clown who wears yeller pants and red shoes, and his hair looks like a treble net; OH, his ass looks like cottage cheese inside a pair of pantyhose.

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Thanks for a laugh or two for the e-mail.Spammy sent it for sure
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• madraoul
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                    Without Van Halen, Sammy = Aldo Nova
                    Would the immortal name of Aldo Nova even be uttered in the 21st century without Hagarita? It's going to be tough to find a better comparison than this.

Comment

• Katydid
                      I am a Giant CUNT
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                      This was written by the same sheep who wrote the exact same review for every single one of the Dave/Sammy shows in '02. The fool could get a job writing copy for FAUX News (if he doesn't have one already), as he's unusually gifted at believing his own lies.

Satan, You just started dissing Fox News, because I come on line. I happen to like Fox News. They tell it like it is, and have debators from both sides to discuss issues.

Comment

• madraoul
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Feb 2004

The preceeding message was paid for by the Republican National Committee.

Comment

• hot for david
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by smaz
                          I am shocked. Someone out there thinks that Sammy can sing. Poor thing.
                          that's true , what it's wrong with this guy , is he in a mental clinic or somethin' , is real? , he's crazy , he doesn't have any idea of what is he's sayin' , c'om , he is sayin' that spammy is better than DAVE , he's nuts or what , if vh n' spammy fans are sayin' this , is cuz they know that the best frontman to vh was , is n' will be DAVE that's the true , n' dave it's too much for them , poor idiots , they are so lost , c'om spammy fan? i don't think so , so FUCK EM ALL , I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL , FUCKIN' IDIOTS !!!!!
                          "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
                          http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

• hot for david
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
                            Some Mo'Fo sent me thing in the mail..

---------------------------------------------------------

Your message here... This message is for all of you "true" VH fans. I happened to run across your "little site", and just HAD to respond.

First of all, all of this bitching and moaning on your website is quite comical, and a bit sad.... For those of you, who need a reality check, THE REASON that DLR is not , and will not be in VH anymore, is because he is an arrogant, selfish, pretentious ***hole! He has the delusion that it is "ALL ABOUT ME", and that VH is his back-up band. THAT is the main reason that DLR is NOT there. VH has always been a band, but when Roth got a big ego, circa "crazy from the heat", They told him, LATER---.
                            Then, they brought in Sammy, who, at the time was at the TOP of the rock world, having just released VOA. Most of your members probably aren't old enough to know, but VH put the decision, of Roth's replacement, in the hands of the radio airwaves.------ The result was the constant rumble, then thunderous demand for SAMMY HAGAR. THAT IS HOW SAMMY GOT THE JOB; by the fan support. We made the decision.
                            But, I digress. Back to Roth. David Lee Roth will never front VH again because he simply CAN'T, and that's the sad, sad truth. As hard as it is for you "Roth fans" to hear, he simply CAN NOT SING like he once did, he is NOT the frontman that so eloquently graced the stage in 1984. DLR has ceased to be the "BAD ASS". I love the old VH releases, but that DLR is dead and buried, never too be heard from again. I saw the Eat 'em and Smile tour, way back when, and it was KICK-ASS, but that DLR is gone also, and it's time that you realize those facts.
                            If you need any further proof, ask ANYONE who went to a show during the HAGAR/ROTH tour. Sammy kicked Dave's ass every night, on vocals and on showmanship. Anyone will tell you that Sammy kicked ass, and David stood up there and bitched about Sammy and VH. After that tour, Sammy was quoted as saying, "now I know why they can't stand the guy!"

Regardless of how much you bitch and whine, VH with Sammy put out some great material, and will continue too. Sammy is still VIABLE, look it up!, Sammy can STILL sing his ass off, Sammy is consistently "cool", there are no pretenses with Sammy, none of the "circus is in town" routine that Roth did, that had become SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired, just like a bad lounge act.
                            The OTHER reason, that Roth will NEVER be back, is because he pissed them off, to no end.
                            Eddie, Alex and Mike have repeatedly talked about Roth's circus-clown routine as a SERIOUS problem. Plus; as I heard it, Mike told the VH brothers that he would NEVER work with Roth again, EVER.
                            So, in closing, sit back and bitch, dream of the "glory days"; as Springsteen would say, and forget that it's 2004!!!!!!!! Listen to all of the Roth-era releases, and KNOW that you are stuck in a time that was very good; but that, is over!!! Unfortunately, the DLR, "circa 1984" IS NOT the DLR "circa 2004", as sad as it may be. There is nothing wrong with loving old VH, but when it becomes an obsession and denies you the capability of growing and experiencing new things, you stagnate. So, go see VH, and live a little....
                            I'll leave you with a very fitting quote....

"Hey wake up..... the dream is over!" - Sammy Hagar

HAGAR AND VAN HALEN LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

We will party with VH and We are the true fans, because We did not desert them. For the "fair weather VH fans", think about it long and hard, are you TRUE fans, or just people who can't except change, and plan to bitch and whine until you become as "old and tired" as DLR. Oh, I forgot, He's your leader.......

Kinda makes you think, doesn't it.

VAN HALEN 2004

PLEASE POST THIS E-MAIL , IN IT'S ORIGINAL FORM, ON YOUR GENERAL MESSAGE BOARD, AS I THINK ALL OF YOUR MEMBERS NEED A SHOCK TO THE SYSTEM, TO BRING THEM INTO THE REALITY OF 2004.

KEEP DREAMIN' 'TIL YOU CAN , CUZ WHEN YOU WOKE UP N' REALIZE THE TRUTH YOU WILL BE SO OLD TO CHANGE IT , POOR IDIOT N' JELAOUS GUY , YOU JUST CAN'T ACCEPT WHEN SOMETHIN' IS GOOD , SO STILL THINKIN' THAT SPAMMY IS THE BEST
                            "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
                            http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                              Commando
                              • May 2004

Let the Van Hagar sheeps keep spewing there propaganda. That jack off didn't have a clue. If WB would just release some live footage of DLR fronting the band, this nonsense would end quick. These younger
                              fans never got to witness the onstage chemistry that Ed and Dave had. It was a pure adrenaline rush, something they never had with Hagar. VH with DLR was a theater rock band. A blend of hard driven music and entertainment. When Roth left, he took the entertainment aspect with him. There is absolutely nothing entertaining about Hagar. Sheeples, save your money or put it into Ozzfest. VANHAGAR WILL BE PURE BOREDOM. I had the pleasure of witnessing the 84 tour and out of curiousity the 5150 tour. There was no comparison, I left early during the 5150 show. The huge stage show, the large production,all gone. The reality is VH is just an average band with Hagar out front.

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Snow Ho
                                funny read. hagar cool? nice to see funding provided to hospitals for the mentally challenged so they can have access to the internet.
                                http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                                http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                                http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

Working...