Official thread for discussing the unconfirmed bulllshit Clear Channel tour rumors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PlexiBrown
    Commando
    • Mar 2006

I have been listening to the six pack backward lately just to hear something new from CVH.
    And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Bob_R
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
      I have been listening to the six pack backward lately just to hear something new from CVH.
      LOL!
      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Panamark

"VAN HAGAR IS DEAD, VAN HAGAR IS DEAD"
        We've heard that one before as well...

I wouldn't count it out...

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Next thing you know, Sammy will be back...
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• kamaboko
            Head Fluffer
            • Nov 2006

maybe if these guys wait until their 65 they'll qualify for some sort of tax break on earnings and that's what they're waiting for. :-)

Comment

• PlexiBrown
              Commando
              • Mar 2006

Soon we will hear, "accepting the award on behalf of Van Halen....".
              And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• jsadl
                Groupie
                • Jan 2004

I really just wanted to see Dave back where he belonged one more time and for VH to go out as they started with DLR. They need to make a clear announcement right away. We are all sick of waiting. In about 20 days they will be inducted to the HOF. It will be insulting and embarrassing if these 50 something year old babies can't put this shit to bed and play together on stage. More than a tour I just want to see all 4 CVH members do a few songs and know that Sammy has a front row seat watching the greatness he could never even come close to matching. If they don't play in 20 days how could we believe they will play this summer.

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I just hope The Replacements don't record 'Eddie's Going To Die'.

They've been right before.

Fuck The Replacements, and that radio clip!

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jsadl
                    I really just wanted to see Dave back where he belonged one more time and for VH to go out as they started with DLR. They need to make a clear announcement right away. We are all sick of waiting. In about 20 days they will be inducted to the HOF. It will be insulting and embarrassing if these 50 something year old babies can't put this shit to bed and play together on stage.

More than a tour I just want to see all 4 CVH members do a few songs and know that Sammy has a front row seat watching the greatness he could never even come close to matching. If they don't play in 20 days how could we believe they will play this summer.

Crybaby...

Last edited by ELVIS; 02-21-2007, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• BALLYJUNKIE
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Nov 2004

IF ALL THIS SHIT IS TRUE AND WE GET ANOTHER FAILED ATEMPT A REAL REUNION ,VAN HALEN CAN ALL JUST " FUCK OFF " ... THAT INCLUDES DAVE ,FOR ME .....YOU CAN ONLY BE LOYAL TO SOMETHING (IN THIS CASE CVH) FOR SO LONG ,AND WERE THE "FOOLS " FOR HANGING ON THIS LONG ........... VAN HALEN HAS TURNED INTO THE REAL LIFE SPINAL TAP .......THE BAND THAT I LOVED AS A TEEN-AGER WAS A FUCKIN ROCKIN PARTY BAND THAT SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF GREAT ROCK AND GOOD TIMES ,AND WHEN I WAS DOWN ,PUT ON A VH ALBUM ,I FELT GOOD AGAIN .... GOOD TIME ROCK !! ..... THIS SHIT THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER 20 YEARS HAS DONE JUST THE OPPOSITE ,ITS MAD EVERY SICK ,THIER DONE WITH .EXCEPT US HARDCORE FANS THAT KEEP HANGING ONLY TO GET FUCKED AGAIN ......I HAVE THE MEMORIES OF 1981 ,1982 1984 TOURS AND THATS WHAT I WILL KEEP WITH ME ......ONLY WHEN ED AND AL ARE GONE WILL WOFLIE OPEN THE VAULTS FOR ALL OF US TO SEE WHAT WE DESERVE ,UNTIL THEN ANY VERSION OF VAN HALEN 1985 THRU THE END OF TIME CAN FUCK ,THIER AN EMBARRESMENT TO ROCK ..... AND TO THINK 2007 COULD HAVE BEEN A TRUE CVH REBIRTH ,WITH THE INDUCTION INTO THE ROCK -N- ROLL HALL FAME AND THE TOUR ,..... WAIT UNTIL THE INDUCTION IN MARCH THIER GONNA MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES AGAIN ............. GOODBY VAN HALEN ,IT WAS NICE KNOWING YA .

Comment

• light 'em up!
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jsadl
                        I really just wanted to see Dave back where he belonged one more time and for VH to go out as they started with DLR.
                        More than a tour I just want to see all 4 CVH members do a few songs and know that Sammy has a front row seat watching the greatness he could never even come close to matching.
                        One of the best posts ever...

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2006

Hope and Faith brothers.

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Mate, you can put your house on it...
                            Sammy was buried in 2004
                            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• mdk1967
                              Roadie
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by kamaboko
                              Hell...if we can't get Van Halen this summer, maybe we can get this band.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-5Ym5g3DR1M"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-5Ym5g3DR1M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                              If the BROS. have screwed everything up, they'll be opening for these cats!

Comment

• Panamark
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

I wonder if all the linksters have turned back into EVH apologists
                                again ??
                                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...