Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PlexiBrown
    Commando
    • Mar 2006

Nice how you throw Al in the mix, but no Michael...
    Ed, Al and Dave would tour without Mike. No way a tour would happen without Al because if there is no Al there will be no Ed. The ideal situation would be the original lineup but they still were going to do it without Mike and still may.
    And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• chi-town324
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
      Ed, Al and Dave would tour without Mike. No way a tour would happen without Al because if there is no Al there will be no Ed. The ideal situation would be the original lineup but they still were going to do it without Mike and still may.
      agreed

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Van Hagar will never return. They played their own funeral at the Hall of Fame clusterfuck.
        Well said !
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

What if Eddie gets out of rehab and decides he wants to....

FUCK EDwad Von HALEN...and the horse he road in on

Comment

• DLRdelight!
            Veteran
            • Jul 2004

eddie is capable of anything since who knows when

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Van Halen, the band, will probably never come back at all.

There it is.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• TOM_5150
                Roadie
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
                Nobody in their right mind would promote another Van Hagar tour especially after the failure and poor attendance in 2004 and those 3 crappy songs that they released. If the lineup doesn't include at least Dave, Ed and Al, nobody is going to go near it. VH is done with Sammy. Anyway, Sammy is too busy trying to be the new Jimmy Buffett.
                Yep!

Comment

• Bonzo1026
                  Roadie
                  • Feb 2007

It's looking like there would be a better chance of a Zeppelin reunion than a CVH reunion at this point. Not that I'd complain but we all know the odds of that happening.

Fuckin' shame. They're one of the few great bands left that have all of their original members still alive..........

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Frankly, I just don't think Eddie even cares anymore. I think he had a brief moment of clarity with the realization that Roth's the only way out of his shithole (a moment of clarity tempered with the Michael Anthony insanity...Eddie's never totally clear and coherent).

Did the promotional photo...figured "Fuck it" when the RNRHOF shit went down...hid in rehab for a few weeks and I doubt we'll ever hear anything more about it.

I'd be HIGHLY surprised if any of those fuckwits ever get their shit together. They've all known an original reunion was the only option since 1996, the MTV reception PROVED that beyond a fucking doubt.

That's 11 years running and it's STILL not happening.

Smartest bet in the world says it NEVER happens. With the Van Hagar era now COMPLETELY irrelevant in everybody's eyes, Classic Van Halen doesn't even exist anymore outside of the six pack and the memories for those lucky enough to have been there in person.

And that's the story, folks.
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• chi-town324
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Feb 2007

Fuckwits...i like that word!

Comment

• stratmaster90
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Feb 2006

Hey now, Don't go blamin Sammy for all this crap with the last tour....
                        Good ol'e Ed did his part by leaning on amps and letting it feed back and at one point telling the crowd "I dun Run outta Gas" and crashing out in the middle of the show.
                        Stunts like that are the reason that tour went down in flames.along with the fact that nobody bought their " were tighter than ever " bullshit song after the nasty break the first time, people knew that it was about the cash and not a "real" tour and band arrangement.
                        For years, promoters have said that the ultimate show will be BOTH singers with van halen.
                        Everybody gets thier own tour bus, Dave opens the show with classic VH, 20min intermission, Sammy comes out, they play all the "Van Hagar" era hits, brief interlude while they take a Piss and then all 5 Yes, all 5, sammy ,and Dave, plus the other 3 hit the stage for an encore. im a fan of good music I dont really give a shit who is singing as long as Ed is playing guitar! I support Eddie 110% but firmly Blame him for most of the current crap the band has been through due to his delusional thinking courtesy of drugs and booze and mismanagment from the git go. (after ed Lefler)
                        The Beauty of life isn't the pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow, it is the Rainbow.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Nobody will give a flying fuck?

Comment

• lonnieg5
                            Roadie
                            • Jul 2005

You know what Eddie's real problem is? He's just as happy sitting in 5150 noodling around as he is onstage in front of 20,000 of us. He's rich so he doesn't need the money. He has no motivation at all to go through with the renunion. And honestly, if I were in his shoes, I may not either.

Would you?

Comment

• chi-town324
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by lonnieg5
                              You know what Eddie's real problem is? He's just as happy sitting in 5150 noodling around as he is onstage in front of 20,000 of us. He's rich so he doesn't need the money. He has no motivation at all to go through with the renunion. And honestly, if I were in his shoes, I may not either.

Would you?
                              Believe me when i say that this last attempt to tour with Dave "WAS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY" Eddie doesn't need the money?

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kennedy
                                Ouch! Reality is starting to set in at the Roth Army....
                                Ouch! Kennedy just got penetrated up the ass.
                                Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

Working...