Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TAKIN WHISKEY
    Commando
    • Apr 2006

Some say this is a half ass cash grab, which I don't completely understand. Sure we would all love a new album and it would be cool to tour behind one,but who is to say it is half ass. For all we know, these guys have been practicing since December. They just might be tight.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
      will you go check it out?
      Dolly, you've seen VH how many times? What, you saw all the tours from The 1980 Invasion through 1984? We've talked at great lengths about every show and you know what? Not ONCE did you ever mention Michael Anthony outside of his backing vox getting on your nerves when Dave stopped singing. lol
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
        Commando
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by MAX
        Bantonelli, Binnie, Takin Whiskey, eddie78 and the rest of you. Thanks for the kind words.

Again, this is what it is. I'm all for calling a spade a spade, a sheep a sheep or an eggplant an egplant. My point being THIS IS VAN HALEN!!!

Everybody Wants Some!!! I want some too!!! Baby, how bout you?!?!?!?!?
        No problem Max. We have all been waiting 23 years for this and there is no way some mullet headed bass player with no loyalty to Dave,at all, is going to stop me from seeing this show. Sauce boy can't sing anymore anyway and the bottom line is this: Wolf is probably one of the biggest reasons that Dave is back with Van Halen in the 1st place.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
          Commando
          • Apr 2006

Now, with that said, I certainly don't have anything against bass player, other than his love for Spambo. He is just irrelevant now. It is what it is. He's done and it has been a long time coming.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            What's this "Van Clusterfuck" Ms. Angelface?

It has Dave and it has Ed so it's Van Halen.

Honestly, I hope I see some numbnuts wearing a "Where's Mikey?" or a Van Hagar shirt so I can point, laugh, slap and throw things at them. That could be fun.

I'm off to go cook some orange roughy, corn and rice for you.
            I was just calling it that to point out that it doesn't matter what its called. Van Halen. Roth Halen. Van Roth. Whatever its billed as (yes, I agree its Van Halen...but not Classic Van Halen, because thats all 4 originals.)
            So...Van Whatever.

I was wondering if Nickdkid was going to see "it".

(Max...I'll give you some "roughy"... )

mm hmm
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
              Some say this is a half ass cash grab, which I don't completely understand. Sure we would all love a new album and it would be cool to tour behind one,but who is to say it is half ass. For all we know, these guys have been practicing since December. They just might be tight.
              I am sure they will be happy to be making some coin off it, but I think this means a lot more than $$ to Dave. Its about closure for him.

And I think that Ed is happier to be touring with his kid than he is about the cash.

Wolf would probably do it for free.

Alex is there because...

because....

hmmmm??? :confused:

oh yeah....the band was named after him.

Thats it.

LMAO.
              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf
                The legacy hab been torn to smash
                De Hagaritas cannot run(cuz they too fat)
                Ol' Mullet has got his boiler bust
                And dat hab stopt his fun
                Poor spEDdie lies berry sick
                Wid rupture and wid gout
                Whilst David Lee and His Army begins to see
                De game am most played out
                You know...I almost said the exact same thing.

Hey Wolf...I love that Commit a Crime tune in your sig...SRV does a killer version of that one. (No pun intended :p )

"You mixed my drank...."

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                  Sniper
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
                  Point of clarity, please: does one have to listen to Sammy Hagar to be a sheep?

It seems to me like there will be PLENTY of sheep at the show. They may be of a different breed than a Hagar-sheep, but sheep in the pasture blindly following their leader nonetheless.

I find your lack of faith disturbing!

Comment

• bantonelli
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

There will always be one in the bunch who thinks he's the Bearded Collie rounding up the herd...
                    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                      Veteran
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by bantonelli
                      There will always be one in the bunch who thinks he's the Bearded Collie rounding up the herd...
                      Fuck the herd, you stupid whore. I could give three shits what anyone else does. This is a message board for expressing opinions and that's all I have done.

And LMAO - Max - the fanboi Ed suckdick with an unhealthy fascination for homoeroticism in the form of gladiator movies thinks I want to suck Mike's "peepee" for calling this bullshit exactly what it is: bullshit? What the fak are you, man, seven years old? And by the way, its "per se", not "persay", you ignorant retard. Log off the internet every once in a while and try reading a book every now and then, eh?

Its funny how Melodic Rock prints another rumour about a tour and all the idiots line up like its the Gospel, like they have never been fucked over before by this same shite, over and over again for 23 years. Meanwhile the posters with any shamble of intelligence are cautious. Well keep it up fuckheads, you're entertainment for the rest of us.
                      Last edited by Hyman Roth; 07-05-2007, 12:57 AM.
                      Trollidillo-T

Comment

• bantonelli
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

Oh Hyman, give the ARMY a break, will ya?

We're not naive enough to start jumping on bandwagons just because Melodicrock prnting up the proposed possibility of a Tour. We're not standing in line or have our Ticketmaster as our wallpaper..

We've got a mixed bag of nuts over here...OK?! Some of us don't give a rat's ass whether SauceBoy is involved in this concert...and SO WHO GIVES A CRAP?

Yeah, everyone's got an opinion and if they were stated as intelligently as Terry's or Crowbar's, there is no harm done and it's respected.

But you come off as if someone attacked you personally...and whether it ws subliminally, it's all entertainment....remember?
                        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                          Veteran
                          • Nov 2006

Look - I'm just not going to engage in a flame war in an active thread in the Main with you or Max or anybody. You want to call me out? Fine - start a thread in Ariel's dump and I'll be there with bells on.

But I will say, that I'm not at all surprised that you failed to recognize that both Terry and Crowbar found what I had to say intelligent enough to quote me in their posts so you can make of that whatever you want...if you have the brain power, that is.
                          Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Holy Shit,I need A Drink.
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• LstLkly2Succeed
                              Groupie
                              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by bantonelli
                              Oh Hyman, give the ARMY a break, will ya?

We're not naive enough to start jumping on bandwagons just because Melodicrock prnting up the proposed possibility of a Tour. We're not standing in line or have our Ticketmaster as our wallpaper..

We've got a mixed bag of nuts over here...OK?! Some of us don't give a rat's ass whether SauceBoy is involved in this concert...and SO WHO GIVES A CRAP?

Yeah, everyone's got an opinion and if they were stated as intelligently as Terry's or Crowbar's, there is no harm done and it's respected.

But you come off as if someone attacked you personally...and whether it ws subliminally, it's all entertainment....remember?
                              Well stated.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

~Oscar Wilde

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
                                Fuck the herd, you stupid whore. I could give three shits what anyone else does. This is a message board for expressing opinions and that's all I have done, you dumb, sexless cunt.

And LMAO - Max - the fanboi Ed suckdick with an unhealthy fascination for homoeroticism in the form of gladiator movies thinks I want to suck Mike's "peepee" for calling this bullshit exactly what it is: bullshit? What the fak are you, man, seven years old? And by the way, its "per se", not "persay", you ignorant retard. Log off the internet every once in a while and try reading a book every now and then, eh?

Its funny how Melodic Rock prints another rumour about a tour and all the idiots line up like its the Gospell, like they have never been fucked over before by this same shite, over and over again for 23 years. Meanwhile the posters with any shamble of intelligence are cautious. Well keep it up fuckheads, you're entertainment for the rest of us.

Here's your post prior to the edit.

I just wanted everyone to read your beautiful economy of wording selection.

I love how you state that a message board is for "expressing opinions" and you follow it with such wonderful words to a respected female poster.

BTW, my initial post wasn't even directed at you whatsoever (did I spell that correctly?) cos frankly, I've never even noticed any of your posts prior.

Yes, it's true that infact I loooove my "Gladiator" avatar, title and what goes with it. DG gave me the av and I love her to death and the webbies gave me the title for fun. At the end of the day, I rather enjoy it as well.

Lastly, I read plenty of books. Unfortunately, they're lacking such wonderful uses of the English laguage such as "cunt" or "whore" regarding wimmin' as in your manditory reading.

I'll get back to whatever it is I read whilst you get back to the Hustler forums, eh?

In closing, go fuck yourself cos it's beyond evident no woman does nor is willing to do such a thing.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...